Forum Rockoldies

Normale Version: English Grammar Capsules
Sie sehen gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.
[Bild: ynk23ch3swf9cug4y11gp7mkge.jpg]

English Grammar Capsules
Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 14.3 GB | Duration: 20h 0m

A Complete Course for learning all the Grammatical concepts and applications

What you'll learn
"English Grammar Capsules" is based on the fundamental concepts and applications of the structures and functions of every grammatical concepts in English
Applications of all the grammatical concepts are well clarified using proper notes and worksheets
English Grammar Capsules will make your basement in English Grammar firm and strong.
Practice makes man Perfect...If you put a little interest, I am sure you can conquer the difficulties in grammar effortlessly.

Description
*This course is intended for purchase by adults.*

"The Wonder of Teaching is Watching Caterpillars become Butterflies."

English grammar is very very important because it helps to enhance accuracy. It means that grammar rules can help learners develop a habit of thinking logically and clearly and will become more accurate when using language. Proper use of grammar is a sign of respect for the speaker as well as the listener. Just as rules are necessary in everyday situations , grammar rules are essential in everyday life for clarity of meaning and intent.

English Grammar Capsules is a complete course for grammar which covers all the grammatical concepts we use in English grammar, the uses as well as it contains many quizzes, PDFs, worksheets ,recorded videos, and power points as well. This course will help you to become a perfect learner with error free reading, writing, speaking and even listening too. I am sure at the end of this course you will be enriched with the different modes of learning grammar and you will get the fun behind grammar.

In this course I have included Sentences, All the eight parts of speech in English, Articles, Direct Speech and Indirect Speech, Active Voice and Passive Voice, Error correction, Editing sentences as well as passages, Present Tense, Past Tense, Future Tense, Phrases and Clauses, Phrasal verbs, Idioms and Phrases, Vocabulary, Modals, Primary Auxiliary verbs, punctuation, order of words, verbs, question tags, Agreement of the verb with the subject, noun cases, synthesis of sentences, transformation of sentences, Simple-Compound-Complex sentences, Position of adverbs and adjectives, mood, The uses of non finite verbs , comparison of adverbs, Formation of adverbs and adjectives, Integrated grammar etc.

At the end of the course I am sure you will be highly benefited with the deductive and inductive methods of learning grammar. Most of us are not paying much attention to grammar, but i am sure if you spend a little interest in learning grammar I can show you all the wonders in this. Hope let's enjoy with this course. My strength is always my students. Without a good team of listeners a teacher can't built any miracles. I hope everybody's cooperation and support for the successful execution of my course.

"Every ounce of effort we put into our children today will some day be measured and accounted for our children's futures."

Homepage

[Bild: 3.theusageofconjunctiz4k3m.jpg]

Download from Rapidgator: