Forum Rockoldies

Normale Version: Learn to make 2D Platformer game for PC/Android/IOS
Sie sehen gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.
[Bild: 479433802844hgfij.jpg]

Learn to make 2D Platformer game for PC/Android/IOS
Published 09/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 116 lectures (17h 36m) | Size: 8.63 GB

Making games is easy! I Learn C# using Unity and create your very own platformer for PC and Mobile

What you'll learn
You will create your very own endless runner
You will learn how to code in C# and how to use Unity
You will learn basics of game development
You will learn how object oriented programming works in practice.
You will learn how to make games for PC, Android and IOS
You will learn how to work with 2D physics
You will learn how to create 2D artificial intelligence

Requirements
No programming experience. You will learn everything need to know
Any computer and internet

Description
Learn how to create 2D platformer game for PC and Mobile using Unity, an industry-standard program used by many large gaming studios and indie developers across the world.

In this course you won't just be learning programming concepts, but tying these concepts to real game development uses.

This course has been designed to be easily understandable to everyone, so whether you're a complete beginner, an artist looking to expand their game development range or a programmer interested in understanding game design, this course will help you gain a greater understanding of development.
I will not only show you how to do things, but also explain what I'm doing and why I'm doing that.
I will introduce how game design works on practice sharing with you some tips and tricks how should you plan your game and implement this knowledge on practice.

Throughout the course I left bunch of challenges so you can test yourself an knowledge you gain.

Everything in the course made in a way that you can change it according to the needs of your future game. With the system we going to design together you'll have endless possibilities .

About the game itself

It's a simple pretty platformer with tons of mechanics that you can setup as easy relaxing game or challenging quick paced platformer

At the end of this course you will have developed the ability to create such game elements as

A player controller with full set of abbilites including wall jumps and wall slides

A knockback, invincibility and death of the player

Different kind of traps that can effect player

Animations of the player, enemies, items and UI

Collectibles such as coins & gems

Easy managable camera with transitions and shake

Animation of static pictures

Make simple and expandable UI

Endlessly expandable level manager

Auto-tilling system

System of prefabs for easy level design

Full user Interface with interactive menus

Skin shop

UI settings

Saving system , save settings and game progress

Artificial intelegence in 2D space

And more...!

Who this course is for
For those who want's to learn how to make games
For beginners in programming
For passionate learners who is eager to make their very own first game
For those who knows how to make games but want's to learn new and powerful features
For those who wants to expand their skills in game development

Homepage

[Bild: 1.onewayplatformsliem5.jpg]

Download from Rapidgator: