Forum Rockoldies

Normale Version: Mastering Design Patterns - Become a Professional Developer
Sie sehen gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.
[Bild: 4856408907431kdjr.jpg]

Mastering Design Patterns - Become a Professional Developer
Published 09/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 151 lectures (18h 7m) | Size: 5.5 GB

Become a Professional Software Engineer, Excel in University Exams & Succeed in the Coding Interviews

What you'll learn
Master the Structural Design Patterns (Adapter, Bridge, Composite, Decorator, Facade, Flyweight, Proxy)
Master the Creational Design Patterns (Factory, Abstract Factory, Builder, Prototype, Singleton)
Master the Behavioural Design Patterns (Memento, Chain of Responsibility, Command, Iterator, Mediator, Observer, Template, Visitor, Strategy)
Understanding & Creating UML Diagrams
Creating 41 Coding Projects implementing the Design Patterns
Solving 10 Real University Exams
Identify & Solve the Coding Problems
Requirements
Basic Coding Experience in Any Language
Motivation to Become a Professional Software Developer
Description
? Are you excited to learn design patterns, but they look complex and obscure.
? Do you need real examples and step by step code implementation for these design patterns?
? Are you looking to master the coding interview questions, excel in university exams , or even become a professional Developer ???
??? You came to the right place! ???
If you want to reach the highest levels of software engineering, you simply MUST master design patterns.
Most employers are looking for senior software engineers with design pattern skills, and they're willing to pay extra ?? to hire them.
? Basically, design patterns is all about designing maintainable and extensible object-oriented software.
And those are the skills you're going to learn in this course, all using real-world examples! No pizzas, ducks, cars and coffees! Just real software examples.
? Hello my friend, and welcome to Mastering Design Patterns Course,
I'm Abbass Masri, Running successfull courses on UDEMY with a very good ratings, and best seller course in Android app development.
Moreover, I'm publishing "Master Coding App" on playstore with high rating and around 1 million installs.
Starting from my successful experience in Coding and Teaching, I decided to create this well-crafted course to help you become a professional developer and Master Design patterns.
You'll learn how to design REUSABLE & EXTENSIBLE Object oriented software. It doesn't matter what language you are familiar with, we just need some basic programming experience.
? We'll start from the basics covering the OOP concepts, Classes, Inheritance, polymorphic, abstraction,
passing through the Unified modelling language UML.
? Then we will master all the structural , behavioural, and Creational design patterns through
- Well-Designed lectures and detailed structures of the patterns
- Discussing 41 real problems and implementing their solutions, so you will create 41 different projects.
- Solving 10 real university exams & exercises, step by step.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
?? The good news is that we'll keep updating this course and add new coding exercises
?? The Bad news is if you don't enrol now, you will waste your time & money trying to find a professional course with a lot of coding examples like this course.
?? This course is designed to help you implement the design patterns in your next projects, or maybe your current projects.
Also, you will immerse yourself into new way of looking at software design through the lenses of java design patterns
?? I'm very great full that you're here, & I'm looking forward to see you inside
Who this course is for
Anyone who wants to become a professional software developer
Any developer who likes to advance his coding career
University Students who like to excel in their Design Patterns course

[Bild: masteringdesignpatterogchl.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from DDownload