Forum Rockoldies

Normale Version: Tech House - Mixing And Arrangement Masterclass
Sie sehen gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.
[Bild: ibbujgluydkrckbgkfbx3ilftd.jpg]

Tech House - Mixing And Arrangement Masterclass
Last updated 8/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 10.48 GB | Duration: 16h 33m

Learn The Simple Technique Of Making A Successful Tech House Track Every Time.

What you'll learn
Learn the fundamentals of Mixing and Mastering Bass House.
Learn the secrets of Ableton.

Requirements
Ableton Live 10 (You Can Download The 30-Day Trial From Their Website)

Description
Calling all passionate, aspiring and existing Ableton music producers!!!A must-buy comprehensive guide on how to master Ableton and the music industry from a mastering engineer, Ableton instructor and a label owner.This course shows that you don't need the technical skills or music theory knowledge to be proficient in Ableton.Comes with a 30-day Money Back Guarantee if you are not satisfied!!!Sit back and relax whilst you learn some of the best kept producer secrets in the industry, along with never before shared knowledge about Ableton Live 10.A 30-day money back guarantee if you are not satisfied!!! The Best Ableton Course On Udemy!!!Learn How To Use Ableton The Right Way!!!Omar had humble beginnings of wanting to learn Ableton but no YouTube video or mentor would accommodate for his needs, now Omar is a successful Mastering Engineer and producer it is time for him to teach you his methodologies. Omar Meho is a resident DJ in Ibiza, he has played in front of 12,500 people at a festival, he will teach you how he has made over 200 tracks in the past 8 months as a producer. He runs his own record label and has signed his successful E.P's and Albums to over 10 record labels in that time. Having plays on BBC Radio 1 and support from some of the world's top DJ's and producers including Marco Carola, Adam Beyer, Guti, Chris Stussy, East End Dubs & more. This course comes with exclusive learning content, full-track templates, sample packs and project files which will help you master and understand Ableton much faster with great depth!After a fantastic reception to Omar's one-to-one Mentoring Omar has decided to launch this course.Get a Template for Making Sample Packs!This is the right course for anyone looking to learn Ableton.Learn invaluable lessons from Omar's comprehensive Ableton Music Production Guide.It can be done, by using this guide by Ableton Live 10 Guru Omar Meho.Ever asked a friend to teach you Ableton and they haven't?! This course will cover everything they will show you!Omar has cemented his talent in the music industry by bringing you this course which will dissect his expert methodology on how to produce a track a day as he has done, with extensive videos where he makes a track and times it and finishes it in 15 minutes. With over 15 hours of video content and loads of bonus content, this is a fair price for the course and is arguably the best Ableton course on Udemy in terms of insight and knowledge.There are six of these videos and each is an insightful glimpse into the workflow of a successful producer which you will find nowhere else. The course is a must for a new Ableton user.This course includes everything you'd need to start your music production journey and more!With a network of successful producers around him, Omar can give relevant and proven hidden strategies on how to survive in the music industry, penetrate the market and get into the Beatport Top 100 Minimal/Deep Tech Charts. If you want to learn more about Ableton or become a master of your own fate. Some of the Genre's covered in this course include: House, Tech House, Deep House, Micro House, Minimal House, Garage. If you are an aspiring EDM producer and you want to learn ableton or improve your existing skills whilst learning new ones this course is the one for you. Omar will provide you with game-changing project files, templates and samples which will revolutionise the way you access and use Ableton Live 10. Comprised of 40 Lectures, each contains invaluable content which you will find nowhere else and the hidden-gems included in this course will also give you the upper-hand and advantage over other producers in the industry who haven't seen this course. Including incredible templates which will revolutionise the way you work for the rest of your life, Omar shows you how to finish a track using only MIDI in 10 minutes, which is a truly breathtaking experience you must watch, the track has been signed to a record label!Join a group of like-minded individuals and collaborate via our facebook group, included at the end of the course.QualificationsOmar has a business with marketing degree with honours from the University of Brighton so he is best suited to give you marketing advice. Also, this course covers the business side of things which. is a niche in the way that other courses will not cover this in as much depth.Omar has also been a resident DJ for 10 + years internationally and has renowned success in the music production industry with his music in every online store. This course explains what, why, when and how to do things which is far more valuable than simply skimming through things as it gives the learner a greater opportunity to understand things on a professional level and be able to discuss with friends5-Star Reviews1. RandyOmar has alot of experience as a DJ and a good understanding of the music business side of things. He's helpful in any regard and is practical when explaining ideas. Overall great session.2. BrettOmar knows his stuff - both as a DJ and producer!3. HarryOmar changed the way i see ableton. Big recommends for anyone looking to expand their profile, up their work flow or master ableton! Big up4. SamOmar was incredibly inspiring and helpful. I'm looking forward to continuing to progress towards a career in music with his direction.5. JamieA truly experienced professional in the music industry, knowledgeable in all areas from production to marketing and distribution. Each lesson I take away valuable information and advice that accelerates my career. Thank you Omar6. KyleOmar is an very experienced and well rounded DJ, with knowledge of a wide variety of genres. He has massively improved my mixing within a matter of weeks. Furthermore, I look forward to his coaching regarding music production and self promotion in the future. Overall, I have come on leaps and bounds under his guidance.7. DavidOmar is very knowledgeable about music production. More importantly he knows how to save a lot of time and time saves money and that's a good thing. You'll make his fees back because you'll be able to produce much faster. Save your time and your money with Omar.8. ShannonOmar is a trustworthy tutor He taught me how to DJ from scratch and I now play on the radio He is an expert and very professional9. YasminOmar is a trustworthy tutor as he is always on time and very patient with his clients, he helped me start up on my producing and getting to grips with the software I use as well as some important tips and tricks.10. NicoleOmar is a fantastic tutor, a passionate dj who taught me how to start up on my decks, transitions and bpm through to producing my own records and signing to record labels. I recommend him 100%.Learn how to make Bass House with Ableton Live 10.Go ahead and click the enrol button, and I'll see you in lesson 1!Thank you,Omar.
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 2 Hour Mixdown and Arrangement Masterclass
Lecture 2 2 Hour Breakbeat Experimentation Session
Lecture 3 Bass Processing
Lecture 4 Remixing Track Session
Lecture 5 Making Good Samples
Lecture 6 Arrangement
Lecture 7 60 Second Vocal Processing Tip
Lecture 8 Simpler
Section 2: Advanced
Lecture 9 Emotion And Movement
Section 3: Expert
Lecture 10 Building A Track
Lecture 11 Making a Full Tech House Track In Ableton
Lecture 12 1 hour workshop
Anyone Looking To Learn How To Use Ableton.,Bass House Enthusiasts.,Music Producers.

[Bild: techhousemixingandarra5cgd.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from DDownload