Forum Rockoldies

Normale Version: Learn Flutter and Flame by Building Minecraft!
Sie sehen gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.
[Bild: 46791443e4a31gca2.jpg]

Learn Flutter and Flame by Building Minecraft!
Published 07/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 197 lectures (23h 37m) | Size: 17.9 GB

A fullstack all-in-one course where you'll learn everything from Flutter, Dart, Flame, etc by building Minecraft!

What you'll learn
Proficiency in Flutter, Flame, Algorithms, Local Databases (Hive), GetX, Game Design, Game Development, and much more!
Advanced problem solving skills, including usage of various algorithms, project management abilities, etc.
In depth knowledge about programming and algorithms, learned from practical examples.
You'll be taken through a journey of 8000+ lines of code, guided step-by-step, with animations.

Requirements
Everyone is guaranteed to learn something new, but as a starting point you'd need to have a basic-intemediate knowledge of Flutter and Dart! Every line of code will be explained in detail, with inforgraphic animations!
Beginners are also welcome, but be sure ask me questions to clear doubts during every step!
You must have VS Code installed.
You should atleast know the basics of Flutter and Dart; Building Apps, Stateless-Statefull Widgets, Using and Installing Packages, Knowledge of Classes, etc.

Description
In this course, you will be taken through the perplexing and algorithmic journey of creating a complex 2D Version of the game Minecraft, with Flutter, and a bare-bones game engine package; Flame. This is a jam-packed, all-in-one course made with 600hrs of dedicated work, which will leave you well on your way to becoming a better developer.

In this course, we'll cover every prominent feature that makes Minecraft the game it is, including-

Procedural Terrain Generation with Perlin Noise.

Biomes; Desert and Birch Forest. (Expandable)

Structure Generation (Biome Specific)

Block Placing/Breaking (Different Mining Speeds for Different Types of Blocks. Also accounting for Tool used)

Player Movement, Animations, Damage Indicators, Delta Time accounting speed, Quadratic Graavity, etc.

Health and Hunger System

Respawning/Respawn Screen.

Game Layout; GUI-game Separation.

Collision algorithm from Intersection Points.

Dynamic Crafting Algorithms.

Accountable Inventory System.

Global Data Management with GetX.

Day-Night Time Cycle (Custom Timer)

Hostile Mobs; Zombies/Spider (With their own specific logic).

Tools and Weapons of different Tiers.

Custom Block Generation (Expandable).

Gravity Blocks.

World Saving with Hive

Interactive world creation and joining with a launcher.

Launcher panorama effect.

And much more!

All of these complex features and code, are packaged, and explained, line-by-line with captivating animations.

But this is not it, you can expand on my take on Minecraft, as this course was designed to encourage your creativity. if you have any problems while coding, you can reach out to me on my discord server and I'll respond to your doubt.

Who this course is for
Anyone who is looking to increase their proficiency in Flutter/Dart should definitely try this course. It covers a wide range of algorithms, and tools. I guarantee that even the experts will learn tons of new things!

Homepage

[Bild: 2.mobknockbacksdamagea7iqj.jpg]