Forum Rockoldies
Complete Video Game Music Composition & Music Theory Secrets - Druckversion

+- Forum Rockoldies (https://rockoldies.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Fotobearbeitung - Photoshop (https://rockoldies.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: E-Learning, Tutorials (https://rockoldies.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thema: Complete Video Game Music Composition & Music Theory Secrets (/showthread.php?tid=23610)

Complete Video Game Music Composition & Music Theory Secrets - Panter - 08.04.2021

[Bild: sm0zpar72mqbskaetxsrcv1ko1.jpg]

Complete Video Game Music Composition & Music Theory Secrets
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 127 lectures (12h 25m) | Size: 6.52 GB

Learn video game music composition techniques to compose music for any type of video game: Use psychological tricks!

What you'll learn:
Psychological music theory secrets to manipulate players into feeling specific emotions
The game composer's job, mindset, and approach to composing for games
How the orchestra works, and how to set up a virtual orchestra in your DAW
Compositional guidelines for writing melodies, basslines, harmonies, chords, and rhythms
How to score for emotion, setting, and mood/atmosphere
Game-specific compositions like stingers, main titles, pause menus, multiplayer menus, character music, etc.
How to ensure your music is immersive and doesn't become distracting at any point
How adaptive music works, and which audio-integration techniques game developers may ask you to compose for
How to compose for various genres of video game, including Linear, Non-Linear, and Interactive
Essential techniques to mix and master orchestral music, and get your music sounding balanced, wide, and professional
Exporting the files, and what audio format game developers are looking for

Requirements
Know how to use a DAW (FL Studio, Ableton, Logic, etc.)
Understand basic music theory (note names, chords, major/minor, etc)
An ability to create music from scratch (EDM, pop, film scores, traditional music, etc.)
A desire to compose amazing music for games

Description
Learn the composition, NOT the unnecessary technicalities!

This course does not contain FMOD, WWise, or any other middleware. Game composers do not need to know how to use these softwares. The sound designers or developers of the game will integrate your music for you. The only reason a composer would ever need to know how to use these softwares (and why you see so many articles telling you to "LEARN FMOD") is because you need to understand the logic and principles behind how game audio actually works. You just need to understand how music is implemented into a game, not actually implement it yourself. Developers just want to make sure you know how, and what they mean when they ask you to compose 'adaptive music for trigger zones', or 'music tags for each loop'. This course will give you all of that knowledge, without the need to learn any additional softwares!

"Familiarity with audio middleware is a useful skill. At the very least, it affords us valuable insight into the process by which our music is incorporated into game projects. In my experience, most development teams prefer to handle their own audio implementation." - Winifred Phillips (God of War, Assassin's Creed, Little Big Planet, et al.)

What will you gain from completing the course

Psychological music theory secrets to manipulate players into feeling specific emotions

The game composer's job, mindset, and approach to composing for games

How the orchestra works, and how to set up a virtual orchestra in your DAW

Compositional guidelines for writing melodies, basslines, harmonies, chords, and rhythms

How to score for emotion, setting, and mood/atmosphere

Game-specific compositions like stingers, main titles, pause menus, multiplayer menus, character music, etc.

How to ensure your music is immersive and doesn't become distracting at any point

How adaptive music works, and which audio-integration techniques game developers may ask you to compose for

How to compose for various genres of video game, including Linear, Non-Linear, and Interactive

Essential techniques to mix and master orchestral music, and get your music sounding balanced, wide, and professional

Exporting the files, and what audio format game developers are looking for

Additional Content:

Various downloadable PDFs and links to additional reading/study

Projects throughout so that I can see your progress, and offer feedback on your work

Additional lecture hidden into the course wrap-up

An ENTIRE section dedicated to in-depth mixing techniques, taken from my EDM course to give you all the tools you need to achieve a modern, wide, and full sound - it's almost as if you're getting two courses for the price of one!

I share everything I know with you

Everything I teach you in this course has taken me years to learn. You're gaining 10+ years of game music composition knowledge in one complete course.

The game industry is growing astronomically each year. It's going to need some talented composers to provide music for every new game!

What's in it for me?

Honestly, the gratification of seeing students succeed and learn. I am very passionate about teaching, and I truly believe that we should all be helping each other grow as composers and music producers. Musicians are extremely tight-lipped, and secretive about their techniques. I simply don't understand this. Which is why I am sharing this course with you to teach you the secrets behind why some game scores are so emotionally powerful, and why others just fall flat.

Requirements:

You will need to have a DAW (FL Studio, Ableton, GarageBand) and an ability to use the software to practice the techniques I teach you.

You will also need to have a very basic understanding of music theory. Throughout the course, I am talking about notes, chords, minor, and major. I have tried to simplify everything as best as I can, but you will need this basic theory to be able to understand the concepts!

So if you're ready to learn professional game music composition, music theory secrets, mixing, and mastering, buy the course and take your skills to the next level. There is a 30-day money back guarantee, so if you dislike the course (or me), you can receive a full refund. There really is nothing to lose!

Who this course is for
Beginner composers who want to know how to composer great music for games
Intermediate composers who are looking to branch into game music, or further their skills
Expert composers just looking to learn new tips and techniques

Homepage
Code:
http://anonymz.com/?https://www.udemy.com/course/complete-video-game-music-composition-and-music-theory-secrets

[Bild: 10.settingupavirtualo6tjh4.jpg]