Forum Rockoldies
The Complete Introduction to Online Course Creation - Druckversion

+- Forum Rockoldies (https://rockoldies.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Fotobearbeitung - Photoshop (https://rockoldies.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: E-Learning, Tutorials (https://rockoldies.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thema: The Complete Introduction to Online Course Creation (/showthread.php?tid=43106)

The Complete Introduction to Online Course Creation - Panter - 03.01.2022

[Bild: thecompleteintroductisqkq0.jpg]

The Complete Introduction to Online Course Creation
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 48 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 38 lectures (7 hour) | Size: 6.71 GB

Learn all the basics of starting your own online course business

What you'll learn
How to create an online course plan
The tools that you can use to record yourself
How create good videos for your course
The basics of writing your Ebook
Understanding how you can promote your course
Tools that you can use to create your own plateform
Different tricks that you can use to have the best online course
Many more interesting things about course creation
Requirements
Having an entrepreneur mind
Having an interest in learning how you can launch your first online course
Being ready to puting the work to create your course

Description
Why am I qualified to teach this course:
My name is Yassin Marco and I will be your instructor for this course. I have been an online course instructor for many years and as of today I have over 25 online courses on various plateforms as well as over 1.1 million unique students on udemy alone. My courses have been taken by people all over the world and have helped many in different fields. Over the time I received a lot of questions about how I started in this field and someone can also start out in the course creation world. So I deceided to create a course that contains everything about this topic. My goal with this course is really to help you understand all the aspects of this business model and helping you start out as a course creator and helping you share your skills with other and beeing able to monetize them.
Course Presentation
Creating an online course is not an easy task and can sometimes get really complicated especially if you have no prior experience in this field. But, don't worry, this course has everything you need to start your very own and first online course. Indeed, you will learn many interesting things about this business model. If you:
- Are someone interested in teaching your skills to others
- Want to create your first online business
- Launching your own teaching plateform
- Are simply interested by the topic and want to learn more about it
Then you will love this course. Not only you will have by the end of the course a very strong understanding of how to crate your course since I will teach you everything that I personnaly do but you will also be able to create your course from scratch, launch it on various marketplaces, create your plateform and finally promote your course.
The structure of the course
The way this course is created is really done to help you learn all the basics of course creation and launching your first online business in this field. From the basic theory and course plan creation to launching your course, your plateform and promoting everything you created, everything in this course is structured to help you learn and achieve your goal of understanding how you can work with this business model. In this course, you will also learn how to work with various plateforms or marketplaces and what exactly you should take into consideration to succed in this type of business. The objective of the course is simple, teaching you everything you need to know to become more efficient when you are creating your first online course.
Also, this course is built on a concept of learning by practice. In other words, even if there is a lot of theory, you will have a lot of examples and practice. This way, you will have a better understanding of this topic and reach your full potential when you will grow your teaching business .
For who is this course designed
There are many course creation courses out there, but this one is different. Indeed, this online course creation course will teach you with clear and simple examples all the basics of to start a business in this field. Also, since this course is an introduction to the topic it's perfect for people that have no prior experience with this business model, teaching or creating an online course. Indeed, even if you never had or created an online business before, you will have a solide understanding of the topic. The goal of this course is really teaching you how to think like an experienced online course creator and showing you all the tips and tricks to start out with this business model.
Why should I take this course
If you want to start your first online course then you should definely take this course. Not only you will learn how to create an online course from scratch but you will also be able to promote it on different plateforms, marketplaces as well as your own plateform. Indeed, by the end of this course you will have the required knowledge to start in the online business world and be able to grow your brand.
There is no risk involved in taking this course
This course comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee, this means that if your are not happy with what you have learned, you have 30 days to get a complete refund with no questions asked. Also, if there is any concept that you find complicated or you are just not able to understand, you can directly contact me and it will be my pleasure to support you in your learning.
This means that you can either learn amazing skills that can be very useful in your professional or everyday life or you can simply try the course and if you don't like it for any reason ask for a refund.
You can't lose with this type of offer !!
ENROL NOW and start learning today :)

Who this course is for:
People who wanted to start in a business model that does not require a lot of money
People interested in sharing there knowledge
People wanting to create and monetize there online courses
Course content
7 sections • 38 lectures • 7h 0m total length

[Bild: thecompleteintroducti0wkz2.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from Rapidgator:

Download from Keep2Share