Forum Rockoldies
High School Math (Pure Mathematics 1) - Druckversion

+- Forum Rockoldies (https://rockoldies.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Fotobearbeitung - Photoshop (https://rockoldies.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: E-Learning, Tutorials (https://rockoldies.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thema: High School Math (Pure Mathematics 1) (/showthread.php?tid=49932)

High School Math (Pure Mathematics 1) - Panter - 15.04.2022

[Bild: s04gxvlr42iftewucvwuiccjqx.jpg]

High School Math (Pure Mathematics 1)
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 5.66 GB | Duration: 27h 51m

Extensive course that covers Algebra 1 & 2, Precalculus, Calculus 1 & 2 for Pure Mathematics 1 Cambridge(IB) AS/A level

What you'll learn
Functions
Quadratic Equations
Coordinate Geometry
Sequence & Series
Binomial Theorem
Differentiation & its Applications
Integration
Simultaneous linear equations in two variables
Essential Revision basic Algebra 1
Requirements
Student should have completed a Cambridge O Level or Cambridge IGCSE course in Mathematics or the equivalent

Description
This course is carefully designed to explain High School Math (Pure Mathematics 1) to the Cambridge(IB) board AS/A level students.
It has 181 lectures spanning 24+ hours of on-demand videos that are divided into 15 sections. Each topic is explained extensively - by solving multiple questions along with the student during the lectures. The students are also provided and encouraged to solve practice questions & quizzes provided at the end of each topic.
Topics covered in the course
Functions
Quadratic Equations
Coordinate Geometry
Sequence & Series
Binomial Theorem
Differentiation & its Applications
Integration
Simultaneous linear equations in two variables
Essential Revision Section
Essential Revision Section is for revision of basic Algebra 1 topics like Finding Values of Algebraic Expressions, Fractional Indices, Higher Indices, Rules of Brackets, Simplification by removing brackets (BODMAS), Simplifications of Algebraic Fractions, Solving complex Linear Equations in one variable, Simplifications of Algebraic Fractions and different factorization techniques along with middle term split.
Here's what some students say about the course
"This course is really good especially binomial, differentiation, and geometry lessons of this course can really help the beginners. The best part of the course is the Essential Revision where you can learn most of the important things again" - Vedant
"This course is one of the best" - Daniel Wade
"I am finding this an invaluable resource to improving my maths tutoring skills. The approach is very through; Ruchi leaves no stone unturned ... and I feel much better prepared" - Hamish
"What an amazing course and instructor. Upon completing the entire course, I feel satisfied and glad. Ruchi is a genuine online teacher who cares about her student's response and feedback. This course is an excellent choice for learning Pure Mathematics 1 concepts and for putting them to use through practice problems and past paper problems (with solutions), which are provided in the course" - Shaikh Muhammad
"It was a challenge. I enjoyed it! Thank You!" - Ralph Benton Jones
"Nice course, short and sweet, very helpful, excellent explanations" - Akshit Kabra
With this course you'll also get
Full lifetime access to the course
Complete support for any question, clarification or difficulty you might face on the topic
Udemy Certificate of Completion available for download
30-day money back guarantee
Feel free to contact me for any questions or clarifications you might have.
I look forward to seeing you in the course! :)
Who this course is for
Students studying AS/A Level Pure Mathematics 1 as the course is focused on CIE High School Math
Students preparing GMAT, SAT and University Entrance exam
Whoever wants to brush up their High school mathematics fundamentals

[Bild: highschoolmathpurematnlkq2.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from Rapidgator:

Download from NitroFlare