Forum Rockoldies
Professional Ui Ux Course with live Project | Figma course - Druckversion

+- Forum Rockoldies (https://rockoldies.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Fotobearbeitung - Photoshop (https://rockoldies.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: E-Learning, Tutorials (https://rockoldies.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thema: Professional Ui Ux Course with live Project | Figma course (/showthread.php?tid=51139)

Professional Ui Ux Course with live Project | Figma course - Panter - 28.04.2022

[Bild: 4601178be2636k6e.jpg]

Professional Ui Ux Course with live Project | Figma course
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 56 lectures (5h 32m) | Size: 6.26 GB

Learn Everything About Figma . Even if you don't have any idea

What you'll learn
All the basic tools about Figma with live project.
Well explain about Components,Design Guide,Prototype,Constraints,Figma Plugin ,Community,
Proper Design Guide for you.
Color and font Style Shortcut.
How you can get Project and which website is best.
How to research Market
How to get project from Facebook and LinkedIn
How to stay up to date.
Many more things.
Requirements
Just need Internet and computer That's It.
Description
Do you want to learn Ux UI Design and want to earn thousand $ of every single month? If your answer is yes then you are on the right course.
I am Expert Azi. Founder Of Getwpexpert . Basically, It's a web service agency. we are helping people to build their powerful websites.
Last 5 years am working on youtube Teaching People WordPress and Front end design. Last Few years I have been working on Fiverr and Upwork as a WordPress expert. I have already finished 200+ Projects Online and offline
In this Course, You get to learn A to Z about Figma. well, explain Auto Layout, Prototype, Constraints, Figma Plugins, and Many more things that it necessary. And The big thing is I will show you a Live Project I will cover A to Z. How you can take inspiration and design guide. In the Project that I show you, I mainly focus on responsiveness. As you know most people visit websites via mobile phone.
What you will learn from this course?
I divided this course into fews division.
1. We will know some basics. Like Overview, Why Figma, Account Creation, Etc.
2. Then Some Tools.Move Tool, Scale Tool, Frame, Slice, Rectangle, Line, Arrow, Ellipse, Polygone, and many more.
3. In the Intermediate Section I explain the Proper Design Guide for you, Color Style Shortcut, Font style Shortcut
How Ruler Option and Layout Grid?
Why Components and Benefits
Variants Components How does its work?
Images shortcut in Figma
Alignment Object Details.
How do the Figma Plugins work?
Figma Comunity Secrects.
Constraints of magic.
Awesome Prototype
Many More
4 In Boost Your Power Section we complete a Project.
Mainly we make a plan then we start the design. Check the course module then you will understand.
Earn money and Freelancing Section we will learn (Upcoming).
How you can get Project and which website is best.
How to create a Fiverr account and Branding.
How to create a Fiverr gig and Idea.
Setting up the account + Marketing mistake right way.
How to get projects from Facebook and LinkedIn.
How to research Market.
Upwork secret.
How to stay up to date.
I mainly Focus on beginners and intermediates . Who wants to start. If you already know about it a little bit then start now. Because I show many ways that you can sell your skill and generate money.
One good news is when I update the course you don't have to spend the extra money you will get all content absolutely for free. so why are you waiting for? Enroll Now
Who this course is for
Beginners and Intermediate

[Bild: professionaluiuxcoursghkni.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from Rapidgator:

Download from Keep2Share