Forum Rockoldies
The Complete Frontend Engineering Interview Preparation Kit - Druckversion

+- Forum Rockoldies (https://rockoldies.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Fotobearbeitung - Photoshop (https://rockoldies.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: E-Learning, Tutorials (https://rockoldies.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thema: The Complete Frontend Engineering Interview Preparation Kit (/showthread.php?tid=61204)

The Complete Frontend Engineering Interview Preparation Kit - Panter - 11.10.2022

[Bild: sudcu1sjc0guebdmpfztjoffuj.jpg]

The Complete Frontend Engineering Interview Preparation Kit
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 15.1 GB | Duration: 27h 20m

Learn JavaScript, TypeScript, React, Redux, Material UI, System design & Prepare for your Frontend Interview

What you'll learn
The Javascript Bootcamp
Master Google Chrome Dev tools
The TypeScript Bootcamp
React, Redux & Material UI Workshop
Designing Scalable Frontend Systems
Frontend System Design guidance
Interview Questions & Solutions
Know the aspects interviewers look at
Software Engineering Life lessons
Frequently Asked Questions
Software engineer career advice
Dealing with interview rounds
Soft skills development
Read a lot of career related articles
Requirements
You don't need any specific skills to take this course
You will be benefited more if you are already a software developer.
You'll need a laptop and good internet connection.

Description
After completing this course, you will be 100% prepared to face and crack your next front-end interview. Now that's a bold statement but these are the materials I prepared to crack interviews in my career.

**This course is a bundle of all my other courses on Udemy**

Hello, My name is Manoj ( Founder @MSK Web development )

I have a decade of experience in frontend web development and I went through a series of ups and downs in my career to reach this state I am today and I have covered all of it in this course. This will help any front-end engineer to boost their career ( using my experience ) and you will learn from my experience. It is the best thing to do.

It took me almost 10 years to populate the contents of this course. The lessons and problems I have solved to get selected in multiple interviews ( Including Walmart, PayPal, JP Morgan, Tesco, Oracle, Cerner & GE ) and the teachings I obtained when I failed in multiple interviews ( Including Google, Facebook, Amazon, & Microsoft ), all are covered in this 1 course.

This course is applicable for junior to senior software engineers and those who are looking for a promotion / higher-level role. At some point, you will be assessed for your system design skills. So it is crucial to know what is the acceptance criteria. This will help you prepare better and increase your chances of clearing the round. You will also learn javascript and practice interview coding round as well.

First, you will learn javascript basics to intermediate concepts.

Then, you will master google chrome dev tools.

Then, you will learn TypeScript from scratch.

Then, you will get guidance for the frontend system design interview round.

You will also be given interview problems that were asked to me in various interviews and the ones which I ask whenever I take an interview for a frontend engineer role.

I will give you software engineering career tips based on my experience in multiple companies in this course.

I hope this course gives you a boost in your front-end career.

I would be extremely happy if you get benefited from my experience and get selected in your dream company.

Warm regards,

Manoj Satish Kumar

Who this course is for
Anyone who wants to start their frontend journey
Job seekers looking for frontend engineer position
Software engineers who want a promotion in their job
Those who want to learn soft-skills in IT world
College students interested in frontend

Homepage

[Bild: 002welcometothetypeschti4b.jpg]

Download from Rapidgator: