Forum Rockoldies
English For Tech Professionals - Druckversion

+- Forum Rockoldies (https://rockoldies.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Fotobearbeitung - Photoshop (https://rockoldies.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: E-Learning, Tutorials (https://rockoldies.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thema: English For Tech Professionals (/showthread.php?tid=61459)

English For Tech Professionals - Panter - 17.10.2022

[Bild: englishfortechprofessekin6.jpg]

English For Tech Professionals
Published 10/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 188 lectures (9h 33m) | Size: 9.6 GB

Improve your knowledge of IT, tech and business English. Boost your soft skills for career growth

What you'll learn
Navigate through everyday tasks in English
Build your vocabulary for working in tech and fix common grammar and pronunciation mistakes
Improve your soft skills and communication skills to be a valuable team member at any international software company
Create an effective resume and LinkedIn profile
Prepare for a behavioral interview in English
Learn how to write professional emails, communicate in chats and give presentations and demos
Create an elevator pitch to help you network and make business connections
Requirements
Pre-Intermediate through Upper-Intermediate English level
No prior tech or software experience required
Description
If you want to work at top tech companies, communicate with international clients, partners, and stakeholders, be more in sync with your colleagues and managers, speak fluently and effectively in meetings, and perform better in job interviews - this is the right course for you.
English For IT has been teaching tech English for over 10 years. During that time, over 65 thousand people completed our courses that helped them improve their English for work, find a job at an international company, increase their income level, find better career opportunities, and become more effective English communicators.
Here are a few examples of what our students who took this course say about it
Thanks to the course, I have successfully passed an interview and got an internship offer at the best software company in Chișinău - Oksana E.
By far the most original course of English for tech professionals! - Katarina S
I found out what I needed to change in my LinkedIn profile and how I could do it. Now I feel that I have gotten closer to getting more job offers and attracting attention of potential employers. - Natalia D.
This course taught me how to learn English in a disciplined way and enhanced my vocabulary - Yulianna M.
Our online programs were chosen by top software companies including Luxoft, Snapchat, EIS Group, Wisebits, and PeopleAI.
What makes this course unique?
You will learn English vocabulary and grammar from modern authentic sources (real-life chat communication, articles, tweets, etc.), not from English textbooks.
You will improve all 7 core language skills - reading, listening, pronunciation, grammar, vocabulary, writing, and speaking.
When it comes to being an in-demand professional, your soft skills matter as much as your hard skills. That's why we have a dedicated soft skills section in every lesson that teaches you valuable communication skills (from making polite requests, to giving presentations and demos, to networking).
We help you establish your personal brand. After finishing the course, you will have ready-to-go useful resources that will help you position yourself as a professional such as a sleek elevator pitch, a professional resume, a well-put-together LinkedIn profile, email and chat message templates, and more.
Community support. You will get access to a private Telegram community where you can talk to peers and mentors, share your answers to tasks, and get feedback.
Whether you're a veteran tech professional, a newbie, or a career switcher, this course will set you up with tech and business communication skills that will take your English and career to the next level.
Who this course is for
Seasoned tech professionals looking to advance their career
Students and bootcamp graduates who want to jumpstart their career in tech
Career switchers who need an introduction into the tech industry and tech business culture
Managers, HR, recruiters, designers and any other business professionals who need to improve their business communication skills in English

[Bild: englishfortechprofess66edq.jpg]

Download from RapidGator

Download from Rapidgator:

Download from Keep2Share