Forum Rockoldies
Limitless 2.0 - David Tian - Druckversion

+- Forum Rockoldies (https://rockoldies.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Fotobearbeitung - Photoshop (https://rockoldies.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: E-Learning, Tutorials (https://rockoldies.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thema: Limitless 2.0 - David Tian (/showthread.php?tid=66498)

Limitless 2.0 - David Tian - enterprises113 - 23.01.2023

[Bild: Limitless-www-pdscourses-com-800x231.jpg]
David Tian - Limitless 2.0
SIZE: 12 GB

Imagine:You're a young man living 10,000 years ago. in a tribe with 50 others.
In your tribe, there is a dominant, charismatic, powerful male leader. You admire and respect him, but also fear him. Every time you see him, you avert your gaze to avoid direct eye contact.

Lately, you've noticed that you're thinking more and more about becoming a leader yourself. You can imagine being admired by others and being the one to lead the hunts for food.
You've also noticed that your temper and emotions are becoming harder to control. Something seems to be happening inside of you that is making you more and more irritable. You've also noticed hair growing on your face and muscles growing on your body.
One day, while you're walking alone in the trees, you see a familiar waterfall, with a pond below. In the pond is a beautiful young woman you've admired for many years. bathing.
For some reason, on this day, she appears different to you. Today, you have an unfamiliar feeling inside. At this moment, you feel an overwhelming desire to be with her. in a way you don't understand.

As you approach her, she turns and sees you.
For a split-second, all of time seems to freeze. as you look into each other's eyes. It's in that moment you realize that she's feeling something, too.
You walk toward her, and she walks toward you. You don't know what's about to happen, but you can feel something moving you forward. a drive that seems to be coming from deep within you.
As you get closer to this beautiful being standing in front of you, she smiles. and looks at your face.
You reach a hand out to touch her arm. This time, the touch feels very unusual. You breathe deep. Your pulse begins to quicken. You can feel the hairs on your body stand up in waves.
You are so focused on the action that's unfolding, that you don't notice a rustling in the trees behind you.

All at once, you sense the presence of others. You spin your head around to see who is behind you.
And there stands the leader of your group, along with many other adults, including your mom and dad.
An instinctive sense of fear strikes deep into your stomach. your eyes widen. and your throat becomes constricted and dry. You feel as if you're in great danger, even though you've done nothing wrong.
The leader of your group is looking directly at you, with a look that makes you fear for your life.

"The Boy Must Die!" he yells.
Your mother runs to him, protesting. "No, he's just a boy, he's done nothing wrong!"
But her cries fall on deaf ears.

The leader of your group, along with several other men, take you away from this beautiful girl, and drag you into the forest.
They blindfold you and take you to a hidden cave. a cave that you've only heard stories about.
Over the next couple days, four other young men are brought to the prison-like cave, too. It seems as if all of you have been sentenced to death.
The men from your group, including the leader, then come into the cave. They are painted with strange symbols on their faces and bodies.
They look sternly at you and the other young men. and the leader says "It is time for the boys to die."
One-by-one, they take each of you and force you to eat some putrid vegetables. Next, they rub a sticky mixture of fruit pulp on all of you. from head to toe.

Then the painted men leave.
You are alone with the others, all preparing to die, in mortal fear.
You here the frightening sound of large logs being stacked across the front of the cave, sealing you and the other boys inside.
At this moment, you realize that you are going to die. without ever knowing what would've happened with that beautiful girl you were with yesterday.
You can feel the poison that the men gave you taking effect. Your stomach is beginning to hurt. As you become more and more afraid, your mind begins to create frightful nightmares you've never imagined before.
You don't realize it, but in the mixture the men forced you to eat. was a drug that is now taking over your mind. It's making the nightmares far worse that anything you could ever experience during normal sleep.
As you and your friends begin to cry and scream with fear, you begin to notice strange sensations all over your body.
You reach down feel something moving on your skin. You realize that large ants have been attracted by the fruit on your body and are coming in large numbers to feast.
You try to brush them away, but there are far too many of them. It seems like the more you swat at them, the more they tear away at your flesh.
And this is just the beginning.
After what seems like weeks of this insane torture, you begin to realize that you are probably dead. You and the other boys have cried and screamed for so long. and the ants have eaten so much of you. that there is no chance that you're alive.

But.
A hand pulls you up by the arm and wakes you. You open your eyes. and there is the leader of your group. pulling you up. standing over you. his face painted with a new and different design.
"Am I dead?" you ask.
"Yes", he says.
"The boy is dead, and the man will now live."
He explains that, in actuality, only one night had passed. But the drugs made it seem much longer.
Over the next several years, you are taught how to live as a man, how to take care of yourself and your group, and how to use your natural talents to attract a woman and live a fulfilled life.

The End.
.Were you able to find the secret?
If you missed it, fear not. It's not easy to spot. both in the story, and in the "real world" where you can use it to meet and attract the women that you want.
But now. I'd like to spell it out for you. and show you how you can use it to dramatically improve your success with women, starting immediately.

A PROVEN SYSTEM BASED ON SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH
I've invested several thousands of hours doing the research, conducting the field tests, and building the system.
So you can save time and avoid the untold pain and anguish. I already spent over 10 years of my life doing this, and now I can share the very best findings to get you the permanent success with women you're looking for. in the fastest way possible.
This also means I have a ruthless focus on results.
I'm not interested in "kumbaya" self-help bullshit. I want you to find success.
That means every single strategy and tactic in Limitless works, because I've tested it (and tested it, and tested it) over 10 years in my own life and with thousands of clients. I'm committed to giving you.

TOTAL SUPPORT EVERY STEP OF THE WAY
No matter how comprehensive Limitless is, you'll invariably get stuck. It's just natural. The one thing that helped was being able to turn to more experience people and ask how they'd handled it.
That access is priceless and can literally save you years and tens of thousands of dollars of heartache.
Limitless includes a full support community where you can ask questions from other beginners, advanced students with more social experience, and our fully certified staff of dating coaches.
Imagine being surrounded by guys who want you to succeed, who are there to cheer you on, and who are eager to share what's working for them.
I've also added built-in accountability through specific action steps in every module, benchmarks of when to proceed to the next lesson, and even live webinars in which you can ask your questions and get answers from me personally.
Finally, I included the deep psychological lessons of transforming yourself from a guy who's "clueless about women" to a man who has his pick of beautiful, amazing women.

As you become more and more successful, it's not the tactics that'll hold you back - it's the psychology.
I break down exactly how you can overcome your deepest insecurities and become your ultra-confident self, activating your Masculine Magnetism permanently.
No other course includes all these helping hands, perfectly integrated.
And because I'm not going to give you any canned pick up lines, but you'll know exactly what to say naturally. and it'll work every time.
While I know this may sound like a lot of work, actually it's not. It's very easy. because it's natural. It just gets you to activate the Masculine Magnetism that's already there.
With Limitless, you will.

ENJOY THE DATING AND SOCIAL LIFE YOU WANT
If you're interested in getting more dating experience and seeing what it's like to date many different types of women, then Limitless will show you exactly how.
If you've decided to go "all in" and want to have the ability to attract almost any woman you're interested in, enjoy threesomes with hot models, experience a few long-term relationships with amazing women, and look back on your life with no regrets. then Limitless will take you there and be with you every step of the way.
And you will learn from someone you trust. Not a shady internet marketer posing as a dating coach, or a long-retired and rusty dating coach who is now a full-time internet marketer, or some kid bartender who thinks he knows how to pick up chicks and sells himself as a coach.
But instead, a man who has his Ph.D. from a world-renowned university in the USA, and a former professor at one of the top research universities in Asia.
A man who was featured in major national and international newspapers, TV shows, magazines, and even co-hosted his own national radio show. A man who has dated women you might've seen on billboards, in major magazines and runways, on TV shows and even in the movies.
A man who has been coaching infield longer than virtually any current dating expert. and a veteran dating coach with fully international experience - from North America to Asia to Australia - who is still constantly coaching "in the field". almost every day.
As your dating and social life transforms, I'll still be there to support you, and you'll find Limitless's advanced sections grow more and more useful. Let me give you a sneak peek.
Limitless includes a beautifully organized set of video courses, vault videos and audio, worksheets, and lots of valuable surprises.
All recorded and viewable online, so you can access it anywhere, any time.

To create the material for Limitless, I dissected every major experience I've ever had with women - the best and worst - well over 10 years in total - and systematically analyzed and set out the entire fool-proof system.
Approaching attractive women you see on the street, in the mall, in bars and clubs, anywhere.
Attracting her and getting her chasing you.
Creating a deep connection with her rapidly so she becomes quickly obsessed with you.
Getting sexual in a smooth and natural manner and having her become addicted to you.
Proceeding into the exact type of relationship you want to enjoy with her.
Developing a social life and lifestyle surrounded high-value people, so that beautiful women seek you out and pursue YOU.
It's interesting that when you go from "theory" to actually building an incredibly attractive life and personality, you discover subtle nuances that weren't obvious in the beginning.
I include the psychological aspects of overcoming rejection, conquering your deepest insecurities. even how to handle becoming too successful with women.
And finally, I included benchmarks at every step of the program, so you'll know if you're on track (and if not, exactly what to fix).

Module 1 - Masculine Magnetism In Attraction - Using the 80/20 Rule to Get Permanent Results with Women
Module 2 - Masculine Magnetism In Your Image - Meet Women Easily and Naturally and Have Them Think of YOU as The "Hot Guy"
Module 3 - Masculine Magnetism In Attraction . Social Momentum, Mindset Hacks, and Your Primer on Approaching and Opening
Module 4 - Masculine Magnetism In Conversation Lift Off! - Social Momentum, Mindset Hacks, and Your Primer on Attraction
Module 5 - Masculine Magnetism In Your Image Meet Women Easily and Naturally and Have Them Think of YOU as The "Hot Guy"

Homepage
Zitat:https://www.datingskillsreview.com/limitless/

Screenshots

[Bild: d5592dbc3b7e6bad782c76827bcb02d7.jpg]

Link Download

Download Via Fikper
Zitat:http://peeplink.in/c836ee59e698

Download Via Rapidgator
Zitat:https://rapidgator.net/folder/6993583/DavidTianLimitless20.html
Extract files with WinRar 5 or Latest !