Forum Rockoldies
*NEW* AJAX beyond fundamentals - Druckversion

+- Forum Rockoldies (https://rockoldies.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Fotobearbeitung - Photoshop (https://rockoldies.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: E-Learning, Tutorials (https://rockoldies.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thema: *NEW* AJAX beyond fundamentals (/showthread.php?tid=68878)

*NEW* AJAX beyond fundamentals - Panter - 08.03.2023

[Bild: 45861820933gmezw.jpg]

*NEW* AJAX beyond fundamentals
Last updated 1/2023
Created by Clyde Matthew
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 196 Lectures ( 16h 8m ) | Size: 5.6 GB

Practical & fun AJAX. HTTP Basic Authentication, CORS, Modules, how to create RESTful APIs. Master XHR, FETCH and AXIOS

What you'll learn
*Download lectures (for offline viewing)
Learn how to send authentication information using XHR and Fetch
What are RESTful APIs
How to use AJAX with XHR, Fetch and Axios
How to access JSON and text data from a server response
What is Apache and how it differs from Node
How to set up an Apache server, a PHP server and a Node server
Single-Origin-Policy vs CORS
Preflight vs Simple CORS requests
Basic HTTP Authentication using AJAX
How to allow cross-domain requests with AJAX
How to access XML data from a server response
What happens when an AJAX request arrives at the server
How a server can handle an AJAX request
How to use Postman to test your server side routes
How to use Nodemon to speed up your server side development process
ES Modules vs CommonJS modules
What are CORS errors, and how you can fix them
Practical - build awesome dynamic front-end AJAX examples with me
I am here to support you, step-by-step
From beginner to expert (advanced +)
You will emerge an expert
Gives you depth of knowledge to boost your ability and confidence to built dynamic websites

Requirements
Preferable (but not essential) to complete my AJAX Fundamentals course
Desire to become a serious full stack web developer
Desire to KNOW how to send user authentication information using AJAX
A need to take your fullstack website skills to the next level
Desire to create dynamic, interesting and first-ace websites
Basic HTML, CSS and JavaScript will be helpful
Desire to KNOW the full process of how an AJAX request is sent by the browser, processed by a server, and what happens when a server finally sends back a response
A computer is required as you need to code alongside me to learn effectively

Description
****JUMPONBOARD****+ Get instant access to >15 hours of high quality videos+ Get access to downloaded resources and project files+ Instructor supportThis AJAX BEYONDFUNDAMENTALScourse will teach you how to use AJAX in different ways, and also teach you how to solve common issues you'll face when working with AJAX. Real life practical training.Even if you have little knowledge about AJAX, I've got you covered. Section 1 of this course provides a summary of AJAX. From section 2 we start building projects together and from Section 4 we start digging into advanced concepts like Basic Auth, CORS and servers.Knowing advanced AJAX concepts is crucial if you want to become a serious fullstack developer, as it will allow you to make asynchronous HTTP requests and listen for incoming data from servers. AJAX can get tricky at times, and I don't dispute this, but with correct training which includes explaining difficult concepts in a simple way, you will, like me, learn to master and love AJAX.What is AJAX ==> in one sentenceAJAX allows your users to add/delete/view/update content, post comments, submit reviews, submit forms and a ton more, without getting a page refresh.Learn the (advanced) secrets of AJAX in this courseUnderstanding the fundamentals of AJAX is important. That's why I created the AJAXFundamentals course.I assume that you have either (1)done my AJAXFundamentals course, or (2)at the very least you've heard of AJAXand know about the XHR object and the Fetch API. AJAXBEYONDFUNDAMENTALSis important, because it goes beyond the fundamentals of AJAX. It allows you to use AJAX to its fullest to advantage you best. It allows you to master AJAX and take your skills to the next level.It will equip you to become a highly sought-after programmer. Learn how to send authentication information using the XHRobject and the Fetch APILearn how to take user inputs, convert it into JSON data, and send that data to a serverLearn how to retrieve XML, JSON and text data from a serverLearn how to take data from server and update the page dynamically using JavaScriptLearn how to write great code using modules, writing middleware and defining RESTful AJAX APIs, and more!Delivering an interactive, asynchronous web experience is challenging. In this AJAXBEYONDFUNDAMENTALS course, we take a deep-dive into AJAX. Together, we will tackle questions like:How can you use Basic HTTP Authentication with AJAX? What do you do if you get a CORS issue using AJAX? What happens when an AJAX request reaches a server? What are RESTful APIs and how do you set them up? Answering these questions with confidence will propel you to being confident in AJAX and able to maximize performance.WHATTHISCOURSECOVERS?This course is best done if you have at least a little understanding of AJAX.If you have never heard of AJAX, I encourage you to first do my AJAX Fundamentals course. The reason I have done this is that my AJAX Fundamentals course provides everything you need to start using AJAX yourself. It gives you the sound fundamentals and practicals regarding AJAX. It will take you to the point where you will understand where AJAX came from, how to set up an AJAX request using the XHR object and the modern Fetch API.My AJAXBEYONDFUNDAMENTALS course picks up on my AJAX Fundamentals course and goes further by digging into topics that are more advanced. My AJAX BEYOND FUNDAMENTALS course will captivate you with real life examples and catapult you to the next level and set you well on your way to achieving everything you want to with AJAX.What you will learn:Understand how to use the XHR, Fetch API and Axios to make an AJAX requestHow to set up Basic HTTP Auth using Apache, PHP and NodeHow to solve CORS issuesHow to define your own AJAX libraryHow to use Modules (ES Modules and CommonJS modules)How to build an entire application that makes RESTful AJAX requestsHow to use middleware (like cors(), express.urlencoded()and express.json())on your serverHow to set up Routes on your server and send responses back to a browserHow to become a better frontend programmerAnd more!In my AJAX BEYOND FUNDAMENTALS course you'll learn, in a simple and fun way, about Basic Auth, CORS, SOP, RESTful services, server routes, middleware, modules, and a ton more!END GOAL OF THIS COURSEYou will be confident in AJAX and together we build a fully functional site that performs basic CRUD operations and saves data to a server. This simple application will use the power of RESTful AJAX APIs to speak to a server and perform tasks like adding/deleting/updating and viewing data that is stored on your server. In building this application you will learn the following:Set up a server to store all of your dataThe server will be set up on a different port number than your frontend codeYou will have to solve CORS errorsListen for the DOMContentLoaded event to send an AJAX request to populate your table dataThe users will be able to perform all CRUD operations (create/read/update/delete dog data)All your AJAX code will be written in a module and will be RESTful compliantAnd a ton more!How amazing is that?By the end of this AJAX BEYOND FUNDAMENTALS course, you'll be able to "speak" and "walk" AJAX by gaining an understanding of how you can use it in meaningful and practical ways. We dig deeper in every lecture, and this course has a lot of additional content that will extend your knowledge base and test your skills.Through practical examples, I help you understand AJAX piece by piece. And together we use the latest and best features of JavaScript and browsers along the way so you can confidently create what you like using AJAX and stay ahead of the pack.*** One of the most advanced AJAX courses on Udemy ***Successful programmers know more than the basics of AJAX. They also know how to solve CORS issues, how to implement authentication and how to set up servers . If you're wanting to become a full stack developer, you need to know how to send JSON to a server via AJAX (i.e you need to know how to convert your JSobjects to JSON), how to define modules and how to use the response data to update the page dynamically. You need to master CORS, and how to allow cross-domain requests, and more! Side by side I take you through all you need to know.I want you to gain maximum benefit from my AJAX BEYOND FUNDAMENTALS course, and I am here to helpI want you to be able to easily apply what I teach you in this course to any webpage or challenge of your choosing.If AJAX is your interest, this course is perfect for you my dear student.Who is the instructor?My name is Clyde and together we're going to learn how successful web developers create whizbang websites that are dynamic and engaging!A pivocal point to creating a successful and functional website is understanding how data is exchanged between a server and a browser. Today, this is done by using AJAX.During my school and university days, I developed a fascination for web design and software languages. For many years I have immersed myself in this, in expanding my own knowledge and embraced more than a few challenging projects along the way. In the early days, I enrolled in top courses and often struggled to apply the knowledge practically and successfully. I recognized a lot of gaps in many acclaimed courses I've taken and hence my courses are aware of these shortfalls and teach what I wish I was taught. My intention is to share my knowledge with you in an easy to follow manner, so that we can share the joy of learning together. You benefit from learning, and I from sharing in your success.How is this course different?There are lots of great courses that focus on web development. But they never get into the detail about AJAX related issues that will pop up when you start creating more complex sites.In this AJAXBEYONDFUNDAMENTALS course, I focus on the more advanced topics of AJAX. This includes understanding why the XHR object allowed a username and password field, why you will sometimes want your frontend running a port number that is different to the server port, how to set up a server, how to implement Basic Auth, how to utilize the power of Modules, and more!Practice makes perfectTheory is theory . but there's nothing like the real McCoy and getting behind your computer and typing in good code. That's why we will be coding, laughing and pulling out our hair together as we code real life websites and exercises during this course. From Section 2 and beyond we start building AJAXprojects together. I love doing practical examples with my students, which is why this course has a number of them. My practical examples offer great lasting benefit to students and that is why I advocate them. My final course project that we will build together is a highlight, it is an application giving a user the ability to add, update, delete and fetch data from a server. How much fun isn't that?Is this course for you?Absolutely, , if you have an interest in advancing in AJAX.It doesn't matter where you are in your web development journey, and you will benefit if you have at least a little knowledge of what AJAX is. If not , I suggest you look at my AJAX Fundamentals course which is a fine place to launch from.Still unsure? If you fit in any of these categories then this course is perfect for you:Student #1: You want to get better in the world of fullstack programmingStudent #2: You want to know how you can use AJAX in a practical way to perform CRUD (create, read, update and delete) operationsStudent #3: You want to gain a solid understanding of how to build RESTful APIsStudent #4: You want to start using backend frameworks like Node.js, Apache or PHP but want to first master how AJAX interacts with these serversStudent #5: You know a little about what AJAX is, but have little knowledge about how it works behind the scenes, and how to practically implement it in applicationsStudent #6: You have taken other courses in web development but just don't feel like you've grasped AJAXWHY START NOW?Right this second, at least some of your competitors are learning how to become better web developers and you can benefit from expanding your knowledge to build bigger and better websites.Web development is a blazing hot topic at the moment. But you have a distinct advantage. This course offers memorable learning topics, actionable tactics and real-world examples.Lets get started!What do you get?Lifetime access to all tutorial videos.No fees or monthly subscriptions.Q&A support.Quizzes and challenges to help you learn.I've allowed you to download all of my lectures for offline viewing.Let's get excited about becoming a professional web developer, and to be able to confidently apply it to your own websites.See you in the lectures.

Who this course is for
Anyone who has completed my AJAX Fundamentals course
YES: This course is for beginners to intermediate programmers. Although some AJAX knowledge will be helpful, it is not vital because I have a section dedicated to recapping what AJAX is
NO: This course is NOT only for beginners. It is a complete beginner to advanced master course that is suitable for intermediates who know the basics and have an idea about AJAX, but want to dig deeper to know its inner workings. Experienced students sometimes prefer to skip the first section that they are very familiar with
YES: This course is for someone wanting to be a professional, to be expert and confident in the entire front-end development process
Those interested in building their own frameworks, or being better able to learn from the source code of other well-known frameworks and libraries
Those wanting to start using frameworks (e.g. like Angular or Node) that are heavily reliant on JavaScript and knowing the process flow of front-end web development
Those who have some knowledge of web development, but little knowledge about how it works behind the scenes, and how to practically implement best practices in their websites

Homepage

[Bild: 007basicauthenticationddk1.jpg]