Forum Rockoldies
Fast Python Programming For Absolute Beginners SQL in Python - Druckversion

+- Forum Rockoldies (https://rockoldies.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Fotobearbeitung - Photoshop (https://rockoldies.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: E-Learning, Tutorials (https://rockoldies.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thema: Fast Python Programming For Absolute Beginners SQL in Python (/showthread.php?tid=80252)

Fast Python Programming For Absolute Beginners SQL in Python - Panter - 03.02.2024

[Bild: 4c86bfd277a1ddc6f4211e59a5c8fbde.jpg]

Fast Python Programming For Absolute Beginners SQL in Python
Last updated 6/2023
Created by Mega Learning
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 289 Lectures ( 60h 37m ) | Size: 27.7 GB

Python 3 Programming from Basics to Pro, JSON SQL - MySQL MongoDB PostgreSQL Python Database - PDF, Image , GUI Tkinter

What you'll learn
+10 Courses in One | 60 Hours + Multiple Projects | Easily and Deeply learn the Python!
Python Basics - Advance -Pro | SQL in Python | MySQL in Python | MongoDB in Python | PostgreSQL in Python | JSON in Python | PDF by PyPDF3| GUI Apps by Tkinter
Using Python, Pycharm, Selenium, pillow image processing, Face detection, Modules, Flow controls, loops, functions, file & folders, Debugging, PIP, Collections
Install & customize Python and Pycharm
Basics to Advance topics of Python coding
MS SQL - MySQL - PostgreSQL - MongoDB - JSON in Python
Create Basic GUI Apps by Tkinter
Introduction to PyQt 6 GUI
Image processing & manipulation by pillow image library
Face detection, makeup ... in image
Web automation in Python and selenium
Using PDF file in Python by PyPDF3, PyPDF2, PyPDF4
String Methods (lower, replace, find,...)
Operators and functions in Python
Python Statements - Flow Control
Files and Folders in Python
Debugging and Error Handling
Collections in Python
PIP and Packages

Requirements
A pc with Windows OS

Description
Hi There!With my 23 years programming skills I'm with you to share my knowledge with you.In dead this course is based on my teaching skills in the real world classes and how to teach the students in the unique and simple method.So the only thing you need is your inner motivation for learning the Python. Then you can start learning it after watching the tutorial.The main purpose of this course is only to teach you the basics and how to start learning the Python.SoIf you try you will be a Python programmer!If you wanna start learning Python programming!If you are beginners or student looking for a tutorial that teach Python with real project in simplest way!If you want really to be a Python programmer so it's best place that you can start to learn Python.This is what you will get in this Python Programming course:Python Basics , Advance, ProSQL in PythonMySQL in PythonMongoDB in PythonPostgreSQL in PythonJSON in PythonBasic GUI Apps by TkinterIntroduction to PyQt 6Using PDF file in Python by PyPDF3, PyPDF2, PyPDF4Web automation in Python and seleniumUsing Python, PycharmWorking with VariablesUsing Flow controls, loopsUsing functionsCollections in PythonPIP , packages and modulesImage processing & manipulation by pillow image libraryFace detection, makeup ... in imageInstall & customize Python and PycharmString Methods (lower, replace, find,...)Operators and functions in PythonPython StatementsFiles and Folders in PythonDebugging and Error Handling...Don't hesitate to start learning Python!Every thing will be discussed with sample project and you will have lot of fun within my course.Say Hi Python world and let's go !!!

Who this course is for
Anyone who wants to learn python deeply and easily from scratch to pro topics

Homepage

[Bild: 442090748_easy_python_programming_for_ab...python.jpg]