What you'll learn
You'll learn how to retouch a portraits
You'll learn how to repair old photos
You'll learn how to remove objects or people from photos
You'll learn change the background in a photo
You'll learn how to use creative effects and filters
Manipulate photos to make unreal images look real
Requirements
Should be comfortable working with a computer is recommended.

Description
This course is created Photopea. The course is created on an Apple computer however most functions are identical on as those on a PC or Chromebook. The most notable difference is the key commands which I will make note of while working.

I will teach you techniques that I have learned over the years while working as a professional graphic artist. Photopea is a surprisingly robost free software that has a remarkably similar set of tool and interface to industry leading software. The focus on the essential tools you need to learn to edit and manipulate photographs on a professional level. My goal is to teach you the basics and teach you to do them well.

You will learn about Layers and how to use them effectively, you'll learn to work non-destructively, you'll learn to make clean selections as well as how to color correct your images.

Who this course is for:
Aspiring graphic artists, illustrator, photographers and students who want to edit and manipulate photo with free software.
Those working on a Mac, PC or Chromebook.

Homepage
Code:
https://anonymz.com/?https://www.udemy.com/course/photopea-digital-imaging-with-free-photoshop-alternative/

[Bild: 1.photopeainterfacesobjjd.jpg]

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  The Ai-Powered Digital Marketing & Digital Advertising Guide Panter 0 62 19.01.2024, 11:24
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Sketchup + Photoshop: Digital Watercolor Renderings In 3 Hrs Panter 0 61 12.12.2022, 18:59
  Digital Declutter: Organizing Your Digital Life by Jonathan Levi & Maya Yizhaky enterprises113 0 105 14.08.2022, 14:19
Letzter Beitrag: enterprises113
  Photoshop Easy - The Ultimate Online Photoshop Course with Unmesh Dinda Panter 0 112 03.07.2022, 14:02
  Create Digital Fashion Designs using Photoshop Panter 0 219 17.05.2022, 22:01
  Photopea the complete course photo editing and photo montage Panter 0 132 03.05.2022, 02:42

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat