Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Beginner Lead Blues Guitar Lessons, Electric Guitar Soloing
[Bild: 1630438943422128045e0f3j9o.jpg]

Beginner Lead Blues Guitar Lessons, Electric Guitar Soloing
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 54 lectures (5h) | Size: 6.7 GB

Guitar: Blues Guitar Licks, Acoustic Guitar, Music Theory Guitar, Guitar Theory, Guitarra, Learn Guitar, Guitar Beginner

What you'll learn:
blues guitar soloing
guitar soloing
lead guitar
blues guitar techniques

Requirements
Willingness to learn, basic guitar knowledge

Description
Welcome to Beginner Lead Blues Guitar Lessons! As a blues guitarist for over 20 years and instructor for nearly as long, the one thing I hear from aspiring players most often is..."I know my scales and technique but, how do I put it all together?!" I also encounter many players that understand improvising over the 12 Bar Blues form but, only know a few Minor Pentatonic scales. To make things worse, no one ever taught them how to effectively develop techniques like bending, hammer-ons, pull-offs, vibrato and more. These techniques combined with scale playing is a HUGE part of the improvising process. However, having a guide to show you how to put it all together really makes the difference. That's why I created Beginner Blues Lead Guitar!

In Beginner Blues Lead Guitar you can be just that...a beginner! There's no reason to be intimidated here as I will take you from the ground level of playing lead guitar to competently creating your own blues solos. What's the ground level you might ask? Well, I'll not only teach you the nuts and bolts of scales and technique, I'll teach you the how and why too! Some beginners may not even know what "improvising" or playing "lead" guitar is. Not to worry! I'll give full background on what improvising on guitar is and how you can do it on your own!

I'll teach you over 25 Blues Solos in 4 different keys. The beauty of these solos is that they focus on each scale pattern and are at slow tempos so that you can build confidence while traversing through each one!

I will also spend a lot of time on technique. Hammer-ons, Pull-offs, sliding, bending, vibrato, and double stops are all covered. I even constructed solos around each one of these techniques so that they work perfectly in the Minor Pentatonic scale patterns.

Beginning Blues guitarists are always on the hunt for great tone and I've added an extensive Gear section at the end of the course to give you pointers on how to craft the Blues Lead tone you're after. I'll show you several guitars, pedals and amp settings to help aid you in tonequest!

Of course all assets like TABs, PDFs, and Backing tracks are included and, you can comment and ask questions in the Udemy interface as well.

Here's what you'll get inside this comprehensive intermediate blues course:

5 hours on-demand video

62 downloadable resources

Full lifetime access

Access on mobile and TV

Certificate of completion

Answers to any and all questions you have by myself (Corey) and other students in the program

I'm excited for you to take this journey with me to becoming a better Blues Lead Guitarist. I'm extremely confident in the material and teaching as the blues are near and dear to me!

Thanks so much for checking out this course and I look forward to helping you become a better blues lead guitarist!

Who this course is for
Beginner or Intermediate guitarists who are interested in learning how to solo

Homepage

[Bild: 009beginnerbluessoloim9kss.jpg]

Download from Rapidgator:

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Beginner Guitar Fundamentals - 2 Week Comprehensive Course Panter 0 45 23.01.2024, 10:02
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Irish Folk Songs & Ballads on Guitar Panter 0 54 21.01.2024, 13:19
  Learning to Lead: Blues & Rock Panter 0 54 14.08.2023, 20:27
  Beginner Bass Guitar - Bass Mastery From The Beginning Bass Panter 0 55 14.08.2023, 04:00
  Fingerstyle Guitar Songbook - Fingerstyle For Beginners Panter 0 54 14.08.2023, 03:43
  Open Tunings Fingerstyle Guitar - Open D, Open G & Dadgad Panter 0 50 14.08.2023, 03:22

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat