Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Complete C Programming Course - C Language for Students
[Bild: 3173974b8704bgjvx.jpg]

Complete C Programming Course - C Language for Students
Last Update: 1/2022
Duration: 38h 53m | Video: .MP4, 1280x720 30 fps | Audio: AAC, 48 kHz, 2ch | Size: 15.4 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English

C Programming 2021: Master the Fundamentals of C Programming Language for Beginner Students in College/University

What you'll learn
Fundamentals of Programming
Summarized & Concise Material[Saving TONS of Time!]
OVER 100 Practical Exercises!
Animated Explanation & Illustrations - Explaining "Hard Topics" EASY
C Programming Language Concepts & Usage
C Program Structure
Using Input & Output functions
Usage of Variables - declaration | initialization | access
Casting
Control Flow - if | if-else | switch-cases
Logical Operators
Loops - while | do-while | for
Functions - declaration | definition | usage
1D Arrays - Why do we need them & How they can be used?
2D Arrays - Matrices
Introducing "#define"
Pointers - Time to Sweat! - Why | When | How
Strings - Creating, Reading, Manipulating & Printing
Recursion - Concept | Usage
Constants
Unions

Requirements
A computer with Windows, Linux or Mac OS
4GB RAM (recommended)
No prior knowledge is required! This course if for Absolute Beginners!

Description
The Course Is Optimized For Beginner College Students (+Over 100 Exercises with Full Solution)
I've been working as an Academic Personnel at the Academy (vastly teaching "C" Programming for Beginners, Intermediate "C Language", and even "C Programming" advanced topics) for a few years now... And I've come to a decision that it's a good time I'll also share my knowledge here on this platform.
Why not help so many students to learn c programming in an easy and fun way? I mean learning C Programming can feel like a nightmare.. but "C" can be actually kind of fun - if we do it right!
And that's what I aim to achieve - Teaching you "C Programming" in plain English.
So I hope you're ready for our C Programming Language Journey! :)

Last Update 2021
Based on recent surveys in the c course, it has been decided to OPTIMIZE this course for Beginner Students in College/University who study C Programming with relevant exercises in C.
This course remains mainly for Total Beginners and hobbyists who want to learn some new C skills in an EASY and ATTRACTIVE manner.
BUT
The content is structured in such a way that you don't need to have any prior knowledge and it also contains PLENTY OF C PROGRAMMING EXERCISES WITH FULL SOLUTIONS (OVER 100 C Exercises)!
EXACTLY what you may be looking for!
So if you're a "c" student in college/university - I think you're ABSOLUTELY going to LOVE this course.

If you're still unsure - then no worries. I'm so confident about my course and what it will teach you so that you get Udemy's 30-day money-back guarantee.
Doubts - Out. Enroll "C" - In.

What is C Programming Language?
C Language is the "mother" of all programming languages.
C first appeared almost 50 years ago and has been used for the development of
Operating Systems - C as its core.
Core parts of famous databases (such as Oracle and MySQL) - Yes, even MySQL was developed using C.
Cyber-Systems - I personally was programming C to develop a cyber system.
Smart Homes & Smart Cities
Systems including Sensors and Micro Controllers (especially in Embedded Systems) - Common usage to programming an MCU using C Programming Language.
Also, if you're familiar with Python Programming Language - then you better know that a lot of Python efficient libraries are actually implemented in C.

"C Language is definitely here to STAY!"
C is HIGHLY USEFUL & HIGHLY EFFICIENT.
Also, it's considered that by learning C Programming you're definitely going to make your programming fundamentals VERY STRONG.
And finally to answer a question that a lot of you may have - there is a HIGH DEMAND for C Developers in the market - at both large companies as well as startups - and the salaries are usually PRETTY HIGH! :)
So C Programming - usually pays off.

[C Programming - Course Information]
In this course, you'll learn the fundamentals of programming using C Language - including different concepts such as
Programming Concepts (General + C Language)
Input & Output (what it is and how it can be used in C)
How variables work
Conditions & Control Flow (controlling the execution flow of a C Program)
Different types of Loops (including For, While, and Do-While in C)
Functions
Arrays in C
Pointers
Using Strings in C Programming
Recursions (Concepts + C Usage)
Constants
Unions
And maybe some additional sections in C Programming Language
Each and every one of the major topics are being taught with plenty of exercises (of course, in C Programming Language) with full video solutions.

[Sections Structure]
At every section, you will be given with
Introduction to the General Concept without the C language.
Implementing Concept in C Programming Language.
Hands-On Exercises Challenges + FULL VIDEO SOLUTION - using C Programming.
Cool Milestones such as
Developing a Calculator in C.
Developing your own Weather Station in C.
C Password Guess Program.
And many more "c" Cool Milestones that will make you feel how the Theoretical and Practical knowledge are getting together!
Additional Sections - OPTIONAL.
By the end of the course - you should be able to analyze and solve various c programming problems on your own.
So if you're a Total Beginner, a student or you're just curious about the topic - this course is ABSOLUTELY FOR YOU!
*Also, if you're a Programmer who wants to make a Career Change to C Programming (from Python Programming, JavaScript and Web Development, C#, or any other).

Who this course is for
People totally new to programming[no prior knowledge required]
Beginner C Developers
Students at the Academy
Programmers who wants to make a Career Change to C Programming (from Python Programming, JavaScript and Web Development, C#, or any other).
Graduated Engineers that want to repeat Summarized & Concise Material

Homepage
Code:
https://www.udemy.com/course/c-programming-for-beginners-programming-in-c/

[Bild: 9.findingadrivingtimetbj3i.jpg]
Download from Nitroflare:

Download from Rapidgator:

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Learn Sanskrit Language (Samskrutam) - The Complete Guide Panter 0 40 27.11.2023, 00:34
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Complete C++ Programming Course With Oop'S Concept Panter 0 59 03.03.2023, 17:04
  Master Python Programming: The Complete Python Bootcamp 2022 Panter 0 67 26.02.2023, 14:09
  Numerical Methods In Matlab For Engineering Students Part 2 Panter 0 93 22.11.2022, 18:43
  Vector Calculus Basics For Engineering Students Panter 0 93 22.11.2022, 18:21
  Professional Research Methods For Engineering Students mitsumi 0 95 16.09.2022, 15:36
Letzter Beitrag: mitsumi

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat