Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
House And Building Portraits: Line And Wash Essentials
[Bild: wfjri6klgdkhqeztjscuhsgena.jpg]

House And Building Portraits: Line And Wash Essentials
Last updated 8/2021
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 9.62 GB | Duration: 7h 25m

Learn how to draw and paint a portrait of any building. Included: 6 full demonstrations with narrated instructions.

What you'll learn
How to paint a portrait of a building. Learn how to draw and paint any building from a reference photo or plein air.
How to draw simple to complex buildings with a pen, and how to use watercolor to imply light, shade and mood with a variety of colors.
Learn how to hold your pen for different effects, draw basic lines and shapes, how to create depth and light/darkness in your drawing.
How to decide on colors, and how to use complementary colors for increased vibrancy in your paintings.
Understanding light sources and how to paint realistic shadows.
How to sketch a subject easily by simplifying a landscape into basic shapes, and using a combination of loose and accurate drawing styles.
How to carry out essential watercolor techniques such as wet-in-wet and wet-on-dry.
How to paint skies, buildings, land, figures, trees and shrubs, and other objects.

Requirements
No prerequisites - you only need a few simple materials: a black ink pen, watercolour or sketch paper, watercolour paints and brushes.
Additional materials are included under the 'Materials Required' section - scans, reference photos and tracing templates.

Description
Hi, I'm Darren from Watercolor Mentor, and welcome to House and Building Portraits: Line and Wash Essentials. Line and wash was one of my first introductions to watercolor. It combines the benefits of both mediums and it is a great way to learn the basics of drawing and painting. Buildings and especially homes evoke emotions, a sense of place and belonging as well as deeply personal memories. In this class, you will learn how to create portraits of various homes and buildings using pen and watercolor. You'll learn how to apply drawing and painting techniques to create portraits of any building.There were so many things that I wish someone had walked me through when I was learning line and wash. I want to share these essential tips and skills with you so that by the end of this course, you'll be able to show off some beautiful line and wash illustrations to your friends and family!This class is aimed towards beginners with 6 line and wash demonstrations which I'll help guide you through step-by-step. There are scans, drawing, and tracing templates included as well for each demonstration to help you transfer your drawing over quickly and easily. You also have the option to follow along with my real-time drawing and narration videos for each scene.I take a different approach from other instructors by narrating my demonstrations in real-time. I explain every technique I use in the context of the painting, such as using watercolor to paint shadows on a building. I'll be going over the basics of pen and wash sketching. I'll talk about what materials you'll need, your options, and which ones I use and recommend. If you have a pen, some watercolor paints, and paper, then you're set to go.Additional materials including original painting scans, drawing/tracing templates, and reference photographs are included under the 'Materials Required' lecture. I'll show you how to sketch with a pen quickly and accurately using a variety of techniques including drawing lines in segments, hatching, and using different sized nibs to your advantage. I also demonstrate essential watercolor techniques you can use over and over again for any painting. In this course, I will cover basics such as:• how to draw simple to complex buildings with a pen, and how to use watercolor to imply light, shade, and mood with a variety of colors.• Materials - what paints, paper, brushes, and pens you will need.• Hands-on pen sketching techniques - follow along and sketch with me. Learn how to hold your pen for different effects, draw basic lines and shapes, how to create depth and light/darkness in your drawing through the use of 'hatching'.• Understanding light sources and how to paint realistic shadows.• How to sketch a subject easily by simplifying a landscape into basic shapes, and using a combination of loose and accurate drawing styles.• Hands-on lessons on essential watercolor techniques such as wet-in-wet and wet-on-dry.• How to paint skies, buildings, land, figures, trees and shrubs, and other objects.So join me in this class - I'm excited to show you how to create beautiful drawings and paintings that you can be proud of!Course Project:For the class project, refer to each demonstration video and sketch 2 or more of the featured landscapes in pen. You can also refer to the drawing and tracing templates which simplify the details to basic lines and elements. Practicing drawing is an important step in improving your painting skills. This provides you with an opportunity to compose and plan your painting. Once you've finished the drawing, use the watercolor steps and processes included to complete your painting.If you've finished the 6 landscapes featured in this class, pick a royalty-free photograph or perhaps one of your own landscape photographs. Using the processes and techniques described, create your own unique painting.Finally, upload your painting(s)! If you have questions or would like feedback on your work, let me know and I will get back to you.

Overview

Section 1: Introduction

Lecture 1 Introduction

Lecture 2 Materials Required

Section 2: Exercises

Lecture 3 Line and Wash Warm-up Sketch

Lecture 4 Pen Drawing Techniques and Tips

Section 3: Paint Along Lessons

Lecture 5 Baraboo Shops, Wisconsin - Drawing Part 1

Lecture 6 Baraboo Shops, Wisconsin - Drawing Part 2

Lecture 7 Baraboo Shops, Wisconsin - First Wash

Lecture 8 Baraboo Shops, Wisconsin - Details and Shadows

Lecture 9 Curcao Shops - Drawing Part 1

Lecture 10 Curcao Shops - Drawing Part 2

Lecture 11 Curcao Shops - Painting

Lecture 12 New England House - Drawing

Lecture 13 New England House - First Wash

Lecture 14 New England House - Details and Shadows

Lecture 15 Rural House - Drawing

Lecture 16 Rural House - First Wash

Lecture 17 Rural House - Details and Shadows

Lecture 18 Victorian House - Drawing

Lecture 19 Victorian House - First Wash

Lecture 20 Victorian House - Details and Shadows

Lecture 21 Washington DC Townhouses - Drawing

Lecture 22 Washington DC Townhouses - First Wash

Lecture 23 Washington DC Townhouses - Details and Shadows

Lecture 24 Course Project

Students learning loose watercolor painting,Students learning line and wash,Students learning how to sketch and draw,Students learning how to draw and paint buildings in pen and watercolor

Homepage

[Bild: 3lineandwashwarmupskerzeqc.jpg]

Download from Rapidgator:

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
House And Building Portraits: Line And Wash Essentials - von Panter - 17.11.2022, 12:52

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Watercolor Pet Portraits Panter 0 42 18.03.2024, 00:05
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Wash Your Way To Awesome Watercolor Art Panter 0 87 24.02.2023, 21:45
  Ultimate Line And Wash: Techniques And Landscapes Panter 0 109 19.11.2022, 16:07
  How To Paint Watercolor Portraits Panter 0 101 19.11.2022, 16:02
  Line And Wash Essentials: Coastal Landscape Sketching Panter 0 101 19.11.2022, 15:29
  Watercolor Painting Essentials - Line And Wash Sketching Panter 0 95 19.11.2022, 14:41

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat