Learn How to Draw and Paint 6 different Venice Landscapes

What you'll learn
Materials - what paints, paper, brushes and pens you will need
The correct use of values in painting
How to sketch a subject easily by simplifying a landscape into basic shapes
Understanding the basics of perspective, angles and simplifying buildings
Using essential watercolour techniques such as wet-in-wet and wet-on-dry

Requirements
No requirements - however check materials list.

Description
Looking for a straight forward way to tackle complex subjects?Enroll in this class, and I will share all my knowledge to help you draw and paint some beautiful Venetian landscapes in line and wash. By the end of this class, you should have the confidence to tackle any landscape scene.This is Part 2 of the Venice Line and Wash series which focuses on more complex buildings and scenes, and showing you how to take your time to sketch and reduce a scene down to basic shapes and values.This Watercolor Line and Wash course is designed for Beginners to Intermediate learners with a desire to learn the essentials of Line and Wash Watercolors. This class focuses more on drawing and painting buildings, water and street scenes.This class is the second part of a series of Venice themed travel sketching classes, where you will learn how to draw and paint some beautiful Venice landscapes. Join me on a virtual sketching trip of Venice! Buildings drawn/painted in this class are of a higher complexity, and is an excellent challenge for beginners to understand perspective and simplification of a subject.In this class, I will show you the FUN and EASY way to enter into the world of watercolors, and turn your holiday photographs or any reference picture into simple, yet beautiful paintings. By the end of this course, you will have a firm understanding of the processes and techniques of turning any photograph into a pen and wash painting!This class is split into two main parts; 'Drawing Lessons 1-2' - Turning a photograph into a sketch, and 'Painting Lessons 1-6' - using watercolors to add color and value. I will walk you through how to complete each painting step by step!In this Watercolor Painting - Venice Line and Wash course, I will cover basics such as:Materials - what paints, paper, brushes and pens you will needThe correct use of values in paintingHow to sketch a subject easily by simplifying a landscape into basic shapesUnderstanding the basics of perspective, angles and simplifying buildingsUsing essential watercolor techniques such as wet-in-wet and wet-on-dryAdditional Information:For this course, I always complete the drawing before the watercolour. You can use a pencil to sketch the basic shapes of the buildings, people, then go over the top of the pencil with the pen if that helps. Erase the pencil after. I draw with pen first these days but that's because I've done it for a while now.Materials:Use any permanent black ink pens, watercolour paper, and brushes you have available. I recommend:1) Lightfast/Permanent ballpoint LIQUID ink pen (0.5mm nib). I use a set of Uniball eye pens (0.38, 0.5, 0.7mm). You can also use a set of Lightfast/Permanent 'Pigment Liners' or 'Microns' which are similar but have a softer felt tip and a lighter touch, which produced a slightly broken line as times as it skips over areas of the paper. I used both types of pens in this course. You can get them easily at any office supply store.2) 100% cotton watercolour paper or sketchbook (A4 - A5 sized, COLD-PRESS or MEDIUM texture). The cotton content/medium texture is important to create smooth, even watercolour washes.3) Watercolour Brushes - mop brush and a variety of round and flat brushes. A synthetic brush set works well.I hope this information helps, let me know if you have more questions. -Darren

Overview

Section 1: Introduction and Class Instructions

Lecture 1 Introduction

Lecture 2 Class Instructions & Projects

Section 2: Part 1: Drawing with Ink

Lecture 3 Drawing Lesson: Sketching St Marks Square

Lecture 4 Drawing Lesson: Sketching the Santa Maria Della Salute

Section 3: Part 2: Painting with Watercolor

Lecture 5 Painting Lesson: St Mark's from the Ferry

Lecture 6 Painting Lesson: St Mark's Square

Lecture 7 Painting Lesson: Grand Canal

Lecture 8 Painting Lesson: Campo San Barnaba (Part 1)

Lecture 9 Painting Lesson: Campo San Barnaba (Part 2)

Lecture 10 Painting Lesson: Venetian Cafe

Lecture 11 Painting Lesson: Venetian Canal Scene (Part 1)

Lecture 12 Painting Lesson: Venetian Canal Scene (Part 2)

Students seeking to learn watercolour painting,Students looking to learn how to draw with ink/pen,Students interested in learning Line and Wash,Students interested in Travel Journaling

Homepage

[Bild: 7paintinglessongrandclwdkd.jpg]

Download from Rapidgator:

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
Watercolor Pen And Ink: Venice Architecture Sketching Class - von Panter - 17.11.2022, 12:57

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Watercolor Pet Portraits Panter 0 33 18.03.2024, 00:05
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Wash Your Way To Awesome Watercolor Art Panter 0 80 24.02.2023, 21:45
  Sketchup + Photoshop: Digital Watercolor Renderings In 3 Hrs Panter 0 61 12.12.2022, 18:59
  Watercolor Faces And Portraiture: Essential Techniques Panter 0 89 21.11.2022, 16:39
  Atmospheric Watercolor Painting - Techniques And Landscapes Panter 0 94 21.11.2022, 16:29
  Urban Sketching Essentials: Create Your Own Coloring Books Panter 0 97 20.11.2022, 17:48

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat