Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Jason Capital - Dominance Certifcation Program
[Bild: aa2b0d2b9952f37b818eadd7b18cd34b.jpg]
Jason Capital - Dominance Certifcation Program | 33.48 GB
Here’s What The DOMINANCE Certification Program Will Do For You!
You Get A 7-Week Online Certification Program & Hands-On Mentorship By Me!
This is the ONLY Program Where You Can Walk In As Newbie And Walk Out A GOD As The DOMINANT High-Status Male That Women, Money and Business Can’t Help But Say Yes To! ($49,000 Value)

Here’s What You Get Inside The Program:
Insider Knowledge straight from inside the DOMINANCE Certification Program, you’ll find over 140 hours of brand-new programs and trainings from me. Everything you can imagine is there, and it’s very likely you haven’t heard or read any of it yet - I live on the cutting-edge of what’s working right now.

Girls
No more rejection, no more sexual frustration, no more average girls or relationships. You’re going to love your new life with women as a DOMINANT High-Status Male.

Advanced Status
You didn’t really think I taught you everything about Status in my book and videos did you? There’s a comprehensive higher level to Status that even celebrities don’t know about. You’re going to have more power than you know what to do with.

Social
Guys spend a fortune and hundreds of hours chasing after girls and deals. So how do I and my clients have these ridiculously easy lifestyles where the hottest girls and deals come to us every week on auto-pilot? You’re going to discover my secret methodology here in painstaking detail and how to get on our level in 1 week.

PERSUASION
This is the ONLY program in the world where you will find these persuasion formulas and strategies. Typically Fortune 500 companies investment up to $50,000 for one afternoon of this type of training. You’re getting it all for a lifetime at a fraction of the investment.

Charisma
Own the room. Exude animal magnetism. Win awards. A favorite of my Hollywood clientele. I created a $697 training on just Charisma in 2015. This is head-and-shoulers above that, you'll love this

Carefreeness
The single greatest personal development discovery I’ve ever made. You will never find this taught, explained or trained the way we’ll do it here. With this, you will be bulletproof. From worry. From anxiety. From nervousness. We’re talking true bliss, nirvana, ecstasy, whatever you want to call it. People spend their whole lives looking for this but most never find it. It’s yours here.

Communication Mastery
The one skill billionaire Warren Buffett calls “the most valuable on the planet”. You’re going to learn all my secrets for having amazing relationships, getting investors to fund your dreams and reading other people’s minds so you know what they’re thinking before they do.

Copywriting
Copywriting is salesmanship-in-print. When gurus talk about making money from your laptop, they’re talking about some form of copywriting. But how does it really work? You’re going to learn all my formulas and secrets that have allowed me to sell over 35 Million Dollars worth of products online, using only copywriting and my laptop.

HOmepage:
Code:
https://jasoncapitalplatinumpartner.com/program.html

Link Download
Zitat:Download Via Rapidgator
https://rapidgator.net/folder/4749076/Ja...nance.html

Download Via UploadGig
https://paste2.org/DgjHHbEO

Download Via Nitroflare
https://paste2.org/gkhHkyU8
Extract the archives with Winrar 5 or 7-Zip

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Masters of Dating Inner Circle - Jason Capital enterprises113 0 75 15.05.2023, 18:12
Letzter Beitrag: enterprises113
  The Power Switch - Jason Capital enterprises113 0 61 25.03.2023, 15:08
  70 Laws - Jason Capital enterprises113 0 92 20.03.2023, 09:21
  Power Influence System - Jason Capital enterprises113 0 103 13.03.2023, 16:02
  Relationship God - Jason Capital & Adam Gilad enterprises113 0 57 08.03.2023, 10:32
  Creating Sexual Tension - Jason Capital enterprises113 0 71 27.02.2023, 07:13

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat