Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Christian Martin - The Work From Anywhere Accelerator
[Bild: bccbff096f4cd0c42485f5e199d7c5ce.png]
Christian Martin - The Work From Anywhere Accelerator | 8.23 GB

INTRODUCING THE WORK FROM
ANYWHERE ACCELERATOR 2018 EDITION...
For The First Time Ever, Get A Behind The Scenes Look At The Secret Playbook I've Been Using To Get High-Paying Clients While Working From More Than 20 Different Countries... While Living Life On My Own Terms

Start Your Marketing Business Travel The World.
What's Inside Module I - II
Why top digital marketers care about "idea-extraction" and how to use this little known technique to shortcut your success
The simple survey system that will reveal the deepest desires of your market
How to accomplish 2 years of market research in two hours
95 - power niches on the rise, and how to tap in to automatic growth
How to stop blindly trying the latest "schemes" and build a real, lasting business that provides for you and your family
The two things in your business that if you get right, everything else will be easy, if you get it wrong, it will be almost impossible to succeed
The forgotten power of a little known thing called the Pygmalion effect
A real look at what actually creates RESULTS, and the simple way to stop doing things that don't matter
The 5 biggest mistakes newbies make when it comes to their offer and how to avoid them
The most profitable decision you can make at the beginning of your business that will make everything else easier
How to manage the feeling that you're an imposter, and confidently get paying clients

What's Inside Module III - IV
The internal money "block" that keeps most people from getting paying clients
How to "offer to help" instead of using sleazy sales tactics
What you need to do to make your sales process "Effortless"
"The power of words" - understanding your client better than they understand themselves
The most important thing you need to do to build momentum and make things easier in your business
The "one-call close" - do away with follow-ups and proposals forever
Becoming a sales ninja, one question at a time
How to become "The trusted adviser" in your niche
Why most people struggle to even get started working with clients and how NOT to be that person
The big lie we tell ourselves about getting started in business

What's Inside Module V - VIII
How to setup your own funnel from scratch, no matter what industry you're in
The 3 biggest mistakes most people make when launching a funnel and how to go from failure to success
The "double down" technique - how to call out your hottest leads and turn them in to buyers immediately
How to setup tracking to know exactly which ads are producing leads and sales, and which are not
How to Start An Ad Account From Scratch, AND How To Request Access To Your Client's Page and Ad Account
The easiest way to get free, high quality images for your campaigns without spending hours searching through limited free stock image sites
The "Launch, tweak, troubleshoot, repeat" guaranteed profitability formula
"The Perfect Testimonial Template" - how to turn happy clients in to more money for you, time and time again

12 tried, tested, proven funnel stacks including targeting, ad copy, images and more
How to create irresistible offers that attract leads like a magnet
"5-minute ad hacks" - how I come up with winning facebook ad copy in 5 minutes or less
The #1 most important part of a Facebook ad and how to get people to stop and read what you have to offer (you don't want to mess this up)
The client intake forms that will save you hours with client onboarding
The spreadsheet you can hand over to your clients to have them track their sales without you having to check in on them every week
The marketing strategy that took my client's business from zero to $120,000/month in under a year
The "one-chapter-ahead" mindset that will not only make your life easier but will make your clients happier
How to NEVER pay out of pocket for Clickfunnels again
Enroll Today And Get The Step-By-Step Course, 20+ Funnel Clones, Hands On Support, Private Facebook Group And Everything You
Need To Get Your First Client(S)
With The Work From Anywhere Accelerator. Guaranteed!
"YES, Christian! I am IN! It would be silly for me to delay and let someone else get my spot!
I realize this is only open for a very limited time.
I promise to ONLY JOIN as someone who is a serious go-getter, who's ready to put these powerful marketing strategies and systems to work to get clients and setup and run their funnels and ads for them.
I'm ready to start honing my skills as a digital marketer, even if I've never been in business for myself before. and I understand that this type of work can be done from ANYWHERE in the world.
I am ready to receive access to the entire digital system including step-by-step processes, scrs and templates, secrets and unlimited support with Christian's Team (24 hour max response time).
Plus I get lifetime access to the private Facebook group and training membership area."

HOmepage:
Code:
https://www.christianmartin.org/funnel-cloning-signup

Screenshots

[Bild: e144c2bfb8ae87758d2cea8f40b1f0ff.jpg]

Link Download

Zitat:Download Via Rapidgator
https://rapidgator.net/folder/4984073/Ch...rator.html

Download Via UploadGig
https://paste2.org/OBtJOh1e

Download Via Nitroflare
https://paste2.org/9B2EVEdK
Extract files with WinRar 5 or Latest !

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  TTC - The Surprising Lives of Christian Saints Panter 0 46 15.12.2023, 21:42
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Gaia - Hypnotherapy for Work & Career Panter 0 72 08.12.2023, 04:18
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Making Internet Dating Work for You - Martin Graff enterprises113 0 62 15.05.2023, 18:17
Letzter Beitrag: enterprises113
  Get Laid Tonight - Christian McQueen enterprises113 0 68 05.02.2023, 11:32
  CONVERT - Deep Conversion Game - Christian McQueen enterprises113 0 74 31.01.2023, 11:53
  A Man In Demand Academy - Christian McQueen enterprises113 0 84 09.01.2023, 16:03

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat