Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Pregnancy During A Pandemic, We Can Survive This Together
[Bild: mg4d6ubc4npidmlkq8xztk9k7h.jpg]

Pregnancy During A Pandemic, We Can Survive This Together: A Pregnant Doctor's COVID-19 Survival Guide
by Dr. Erin Watson
English | 2020 | ASIN : B08KZNRQQF | 53 Pages | PDF, EPUB, AZW3 | 5.55 MB

Did you ever imagine that when you decided to have a baby, your loved ones would not be able to come to your prenatal appointments or see your little one in the hospital? What about not being able to hug your loved ones or have an in-person baby shower? Well I didn't either. I never thought that the world my son would be born into would be riddled with people social distancing and wearing masks as our new normal. But here we are: Pregnant During A Pandemic! But know this: We Can Survive This Together! I was a pregnant physician working on the frontlines when the pandemic started. Now I am a new mother to a beautiful baby boy, and still adjusting to "our new normal." My patients, family, and friends often asked me several questions about COVID-19 and pregnancy. So much so, that I knew I needed to share my knowledge with all the other mamas out there: both medical and personal experiences. This book dives deep into the common medical questions that women asked me about how COVID-19 changes their pregnancy experiences. This survival guide will provide you with incredible tips that will help you not only adapt to these changes but will keep you joyful during your pregnancy, delivery, and postpartum experience , as well as when you return to work. Mamas we are resilient! We are strong! We can survive this together!

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Pandemic Pedagogies: Teaching and Learning during the COVID-19 Pandemic Panter 0 64 03.02.2023, 21:27
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  John Hudson's How to Survive a Pandemic: Life Lessons for Coping with Covid-19 Panter 0 163 20.08.2021, 16:41
  Stay Safe: A Physician's Guide to Survive Coronavirus Panter 0 439 07.10.2020, 19:07

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat