Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Sam Ovens - Consulting Accelerator 2017
[Bild: 2005181306000085.png]
Sam Ovens - The Consulting Accelerator 2017 | 13.8 GB
Genre: Video Tutorial / Business, Sales, Marketing

How To Start A Wildly Profitable 6-7 Figure Consulting Business & Get Your First High Value Client Within 42 Days Introducing "The Consulting Accelerator" The Consulting Accelerator is a proven and tested 6 week online implimentation program which teaches you exactly how to start a wildly profitable 6-7 figure consulting business and get your first client within 42days.

The information is available online in a content portal and provided via videos and PDF's. You can complete the training in your own time from anywhere in the world and even fit it in around a 9-5 job.

This is not your typical "course". This is a proven implimentation program where you follow steps to setup your very own wildly profitable 6-figure consulting business within 6 weeks time. It doesn't matter if you don't have any tech skills or digital marketing skills, everything you need to know is provided step-by-step in this training program.

In just six weeks here's what you'll get:
Week One: Mastering Your Niche & Offer
How to pick the most profitable market for your services AND the most profitable segment of that market
How to package, price and position your services so that you can get the best price and sell to your clients with ease
How to get paid at least $2,000 /month by packing together what you already know
Most people spend 3+ years on this and still get it WRONG! This is the foundation of your consulting business and it is fatal if you don't get it right.
We get this dialled in within the first 7 days!

Week Two: Mastering The Consultation
How to conduct the perfect consultation so that you convert your calls at 25% right out of the gates
I have done over 1,500 consultations and have truly MASTERED this and refined it to a methodology and scr. You get my actual scr and full training on how to do the calls
Recorded calls showing you *exactly* how to do these like a master
How to accept credit cards online and via the phone (I get you setup with your own merchant)
If you mess this part up you will generate appointments but get no clients and literally leave tens of thousands of dollars on the table. I train you to be at the top of your game and close at 25% within 14days of starting.

Week Three: 3 Fast Ways To Get Clients Organically
3 Proven methods for getting high paying clients as quickly as possible without spending a dime on advertising
We want to get you your first few clients within the first 30days of starting this training program before touching FB ads and this is how we do that!
Method 1 - Direct Mail (proven template)
Method 2 - Direct Outreach Email (proven template)
Method 3 - Organic FB Posts (proven template)
Most people take 6months to 1 year before they land their first paying client. We get you rocking within your first 21 days of starting this program and without spending a dime on paid advertising!

Week Four: Setting Up Your Appointment Generating Machine
Full step by step training on how to setup our proven appointment generating machine
Templates of all the landing pages so you just upload them with a few clicks!
My scr and slides for the "Value Video" so you just swap out my information for your niche information (Model off me.)
Access to all the software required to set this up so that it works just like mine
To build this yourself would take over 300 hours and cost you over $50,000. In this training program I hand you it all on a silver platter and we get you up and running within the first 28days!

Week Five: Creating Successful Facebook Campaigns
Once you've got your appointment generating machine live it's time to start driving some traffic through it and really scaling your consulting business!
FULL step by step training on how to setup wildly successful Facebook campaigns that get appointments for $30 and new clients for $120!
Proven templates for ads, instructions on how to setup your targeting, pitfalls to watch out for and training on how to manage everything day-to-day
I have spent over $750,000 on Facebook ads and have spent over $230,000 learning from the worlds best Facebook marketers and in this module I boil down everything I have learned and hand it to you on a silver platter
Most people try FB on their own and spend 6 months and tens of thousands of dollars trying to get it right before giving up with a pile of debt and frustration. We get it dialled in within 5 weeks of working together!

Week Six: Scaling To 6 Figures And Beyond
In Week 6 we already have you setup and making money and now it's time to scale things up to the next level!
All the legals you need to run your consulting business: contracts, proposal templates, terms and condition etc. (Save $5,000 in lawyers fee's)
How to position yourself as an expert in your industry and command higher prices
3 Proven referral systems to get every client you win to refer you to at least 2-3 new ones
How to hire other people to do your strategy session calls so that you can turn up the volume and get to high 6-figures, even 7-figures!

You Also Get.
Access to a private mastermind/community of like minded people pursuing the same goals and doing this all over the world (lifetime access.)
Ability to team up with each other as an "accountability parter" to hold you accountable to get results
Real life examples of how ALL of this is done so that you can model off of what is currently working instead of starting from scratch and learning from trial and error

Here's A Summary Of Everything You'll Get:
The Consulting Accelerator 6-Week Implimentation Program ($3,997)
Access To The Mastermind/Community Of Others Doing This (Lifetime Access) ($1,997 Value)

That's a total combined value of $5,994
Today you can gain instant access for $1,997 or 4x monthly payments of $597.
Price: 1,997 USD

Link Download

Zitat:Download Via Rapidgator
https://rapidgator.net/folder/4435680/Sa...r2017.html

Download Via UploadGig
https://paste2.org/x2KwVXye

Download Via Nitroflare
https://paste2.org/JALOsXWp

Download Via UploadGig
http://peeplink.in/1a8b562bfc8b

Download Via Nitroflare
http://peeplink.in/f492782efa2e
Extract files with WinRar 5 or Latest !

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Consulting For Equity Masterclass by Roland Frasier emmuon91 0 95 18.12.2022, 16:12
Letzter Beitrag: emmuon91
  Business Consulting - Get Paid Handsomely For Your Advice Panter 0 91 19.11.2022, 14:46
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Chris Palmer Marketing - Group SEO Consulting emmuon91 0 116 28.07.2022, 15:37
  FLDWRK - Leader Accelerator Groups emmuon91 0 131 26.06.2022, 05:42
  Startup Bootcamp & Accelerator by Seedstars Panter 0 176 12.06.2022, 02:44
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Crypto Day Trading Accelerator - Tai Lopez emmuon91 0 127 20.05.2022, 17:19

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat