Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Clayton Makepeace's Quick-Start Copywriting System
[Bild: b972d914d72347fa98970f479f92f06f.jpg]
Clayton Makepeace's Quick-Start Copywriting System | 1.26 GB
Taste the Freedom Copywriting Can Give You .Get Your Copy Of Clayton's Quick-Start Copywriting System Today

Yes! I can't wait to start mastering the secrets of writing dominant resident emotion copy. I realize that with the lessons I'll be applying from the Quick-Start Copywriting System, I'll have everything I need to write big winners, more often.

What's more, by the time I'm done, I'll have the confidence I need to approach clients and ask for what I'm worth. I'll have the peace of mind, knowing I have the skill to make a difference in their business.
And, I'll have the satisfaction and fulfillment of being in control of my life.

I'm eager to dive in. In all, I'm getting:
- Clayton's personal, time-tested system for crafting bigger winners, more often (a $1,497 value) - I get 23 online chapters packed with over four decades of Clayton's best-kept tips, insights, and secrets. I get examples of each technique in real-world promotions . Action Steps worksheets . detailed analysis of Clayton's promotions . and so much more. This used to sell on Clayton's "Total Package" Blog for $1,497.
- The six-part Getting Started: A Lesson with the Masters audio series (a $474 value, Free!) - I get amazing copywriting insights from million-dollar copywriters like Jim Rutz . John Carlton . David Deutsch and Brad Petersen . PLUS, two exciting interviews with Clayton that will empower me to create enjoyable, highly-profitable relationships with clients - and maximize both the work time and play time I experience as a freelance writer.
- Three one-hour-plus Video Training Sessions (a $297 value, Free!) - Clayton's Copy Autopsy . Secrets of Winning Graphic Design with Clayton . and How to Crawl Inside Your Prospect's Brain with Clayton and John Carlton.
- Swipe Files of the Copywriting Superstars (a $197 value, Free!) - Clayton's HUGE (244 pages!) collection of some of the greatest copy ever written by some of Clayton's most successful former students - like Parris Lampropoulos, Carline Anglade-Cole, Kent Komae, Bob Hutchinson, and Brad Petersen.
- The ground-breaking, 60-page Emotional Trigger Words (a $147 value, Free!) - The ONLY resource available for putting one of Clayton's most explosive secrets to work for me in every promotion I ever write.
- The 40-page reference The #1 Way To Electrify Your Ads (a $99 value, Free!) - This incredible guide is my secret weapon for infusing my copy with so much personality and visceral impact my prospect will never be able to put it down.

Plus, I get these priceless BONUS GIFTS:
- Clayton's time-tested QwikCrit Template. This is Clayton's personal process for measuring the strength of a promotion. It makes it easy for me to measure the quality of my own copy. It's my insurance against writing weak copy, and ensuring my clients are thrilled with what I give them!
- Detailed, page-by-page analysis of two of Clayton's most successful promotions. Just so there can be no confusion about the step-by-step process revealed in the system, I get walked through TWO of Clayton's most successful promotions. I'll see on every page how he used the same process I'm learning in the Quick-Start Copywriting System to create these blockbusters.

Homepage:
Code:
https://awai.infusionsoft.app/app/orderForms/qsc?pid=266

Screenshots
[Bild: e3f9e823c21e6d315a21b1a05818aead.jpg]

Link Download
Zitat:Download Via UploadGig
http://peeplink.in/5390a07886c4

Download Via Nitroflare
http://peeplink.in/1e5e9cc450f8

Download Via Rapidgator
https://rapidgator.net/folder/5281718/Cl...ystem.html
Extract files with WinRar 5 or Latest !

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  SEO Training: Complete SEO Course & ChatGPT SEO Copywriting Panter 0 44 18.01.2024, 13:49
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Quick SQL in VB.Net: Database Apps in Visual Basic SQL Panter 0 65 09.01.2024, 23:36
  Modern Copywriting: Writing Copy That Sells In 2022 Panter 0 75 20.11.2023, 02:10
  A quick Introduction to Skyscrapers Panter 0 55 12.08.2023, 00:53
  Drawing Nature - Quick Sketch Flower Edition Panter 0 64 23.07.2023, 19:58
  Fitness-Yoga-Pilates Combined - Quick Home Workout Program Panter 0 57 11.07.2023, 16:31

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat