Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
The Book of Solo Games
[Bild: thebookofsologamescgks4.jpg]

[ The Book of Solo Games ]

SoloGames
by Matthew Lowes
English | 2016 | ISBN: 978-1534651555 | CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 1st edition | 230 pages | pdf | 12 MB

DARE TO ENTER THE LABYRINTH OF SOULS ...

Dungeon Solitaire: Labyrinth of Souls is a fantasy game for tarot cards. Defeat monsters, disarm traps, open doors, and navigate mazes as you explore a dangerous dungeon. Collect treasure and magic items, gain skills, and gather companions. But beware, the dungeon is vast, and death awaits those who linger too long. If your torches burn out you will be lost forever in the darkness. If your rations run dry, you will starve or go mad. And the dungeon itself is a force of corruption, threatening all who enter.

Includes Basic, Expert, and Advanced Rules, as well as six game variations: Two-Player Cooperative, Dragon's Lair, Undead Hordes, Mega-Dungeon, Campaign Mode, and Cartomancy.

For one or two players.

Playable with any tarot deck.

Labyrinth of Souls tarot cards can be purchased through the author's website.

REVIEWS FOR THE ORIGINAL GAME:

"It is called Dungeon Solitaire ... and it is brilliant." - John Payne, Sycarion Diversions

"It's an amazing game ..." - Tim Snider, The Savage Afterworld

"Dungeon Solitaire is incredibly rich and thought-provoking. This game takes you by surprise." - Geoffrey Greer, Past Go Gaming

LABYRINTH OF SOULS BACKER QUOTES:

"An extremely awesome, super fun game."

"Amazingly detailed and well thought out .... Absolutely fantastic."

"I have been consumed by this game and overjoyed at how much clever thought went into the making of this project."

"There are literally hundreds, if not thousands, of solitaire variants out there, but this is exactly what I've been looking for since the dawn of time. It's amazing something like this hasn't been created until now."

"Received my book today and absolutely love it."

"Arrived and I couldn't stop playing it ... :-)"

Fantasy Gaming

Download from NitroFlare

Download from RapidGator

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat