The Ultimate beginners course for Computer Science or iT
Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz
Language: English | VTT | Size: 9.73 GB | Duration: 13h 38m

What you'll learn
Computer Science, Computer programming, Digital Electronics,
Requirements
None

Description
This course has the very fundamentals to start your computer science journey and needs no prerequisites at all. It is designed in a way such that you can test yourself whether the IT or computer science related career is suited for you or not. This course has all the secrets of the biggest technological revolution of our time - Computing and Information technology. This course explains how computing works at the lowest possible level and equips you with the knowledge, by which you can go anywhere from here like computer programming, Cloud computing, security, Devops, IOT, AI, quantum computing, - almost anything.

This course has been divided into 3 chapters. In chapter 1 we will see the components of a modern computer and build a computer from ground up. I cannot overemphasize the confidence I got when I built my own computer for the first time. Understanding the roles of each part and how they interact with each other is the prime focus of this chapter. We will assemble a PC, configure the bios of that PC, then we will install linux as well as windows operating systems in that hardware we have created in this chapter.

In chapter 2 we will see how a computer really works or how it does the computing we see in our daily life. For example, suppose, if the computer is a car this chapter discusses Newton's laws of motion if you know what I mean. Will discuss the very basic principle of computing and how it is implemented. In this chapter we will see different components of an electronic circuit which can add 2 numbers and ultimately we will build a circuit which adds 2 numbers taken from a keyboard and display the result in a seven segment display.

In chapter 3 we will learn how to talk to a computer in the language it understands - the assembly programming language and will have a very realistic understanding of a modern computer at the lowest possible level. This final chapter connects the first 2 chapters. We will understand the real architecture of a modern CPU and write computer programs and have a complete view of how the software and hardware work together to achieve everything we see today in the digital world.

This course is packed with whiteboards, demos, practicals, calculations, simulations, computer programs and other easy to understand visual tools. Also this highly interactive course is being taught to a real student who is a beginner and will be asking me questions throughout the course. While, course is not a full fledged programming course, it is definitely a great start if you are planning to learn programming or anything related like i mentioned before. And last and no least this course comes with a 30 day money back guarantee without any question asked.

Who this course is for:
Absolute Beginners

Homepage
Code:
https://anonymz.com/?https://www.udemy.com/course/the-ultimate-beginners-course-for-computer-science-or-it/

[Bild: 1.introductiontothecomejmn.jpg]

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Computer Science Introduction Panter 0 25 04.03.2024, 12:31
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Computer Science 101 - The Magic behind the Bits and Bytes Panter 0 62 03.08.2023, 23:09
  Ugc Net Paper2 - Computer Science(Level 1) Panter 0 121 28.05.2023, 17:38
  Ultimate Guide To Digital Slr Photography For Beginners Panter 0 84 15.11.2022, 13:17
  Your Ultimate Guide to Shader Graph for Beginners Panter 0 112 03.11.2022, 15:35
  Dp-100: Azure Machine Learning & Data Science For Beginners Panter 0 117 24.10.2022, 23:36

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat