How to use Fusion 360 for Game Design
how to bake maps
How to texture 3d Models
How to use Unreal Engine to create an Environment
How to light a Game Environment
how to make Game Ready assets
Game Art pipe-line
Requirements
Access to Fusion 360 (free for students)
Access to Substance Painter (Free for Students)
Access to Blender (Free for Everyone)
Access to Unreal Engine 4 (Free for Everyone)

Description
Before working at Gaming Studios like Arkane, Rooster Teeth, and even Interning at Day Break, I was a college student with the hunger for knowledge that would land me a job in the Industry, so I focused on learning multiple programs to develop a more efficient workflow so that I would stand out by not only my Art but speed as well. So in this course I share and teach you how to quickly create a high poly model from concept in Fusion 360, then convert the CAD geo into a usable mesh for retopology inside of Blender, UV Unwrapping so we can Bake/texture the Low poly inside of Substance Painter, and Finally import those 3D Models into Unreal Engine 4 to build a modular Sci-fi Corridor. This course is for those that want to gain a new skill that can potentially get them a job, and at the very least make them knowledgeable in the pipe-line of video game Development!

The last and most important reason I created this course is because I'm sick of seeing students graduate with a degrees in Game Art and cant find a job, because either they are missing a step in the pipe-line because the school wasn't teaching them an up-to-date workflow, and because I see a lot of courses promising results but to later find out the courses have been time-lapsed on the important steps!

All programs I use in this course are Free to use for Students, and hobbyist!

Who this course is for:
Beginner to Advanced
All levels
No prior-knowledge needed

Homepage
Code:
https://anonymz.com/?https://www.udemy.com/course/fusion-360-to-unreal-engine-pipeline/

[Bild: 03333introtounrealengcdk4f.jpg]

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Learning Unreal Engine: From Beginner To Pro Panter 0 54 16.02.2024, 19:19
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Building Medieval Worlds - Unreal Engine 5 Modular Kitbash Panter 0 60 14.02.2024, 09:17
  Unreal Engine 5 : The Witcher Inspired Scene Panter 0 61 12.02.2024, 00:14
  Unreal engine 5 : Create video game in UE5 with Blueprint Panter 0 64 09.02.2024, 23:35
  The Unreal Engine 5 Masterclass Panter 0 54 07.02.2024, 10:40
  Complete game animators pipeline from Blender to engine Panter 0 52 06.02.2024, 08:42

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat