Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
ASL | First 120 Basic Signs | American Sign Language
[Bild: rnfgutmjdvt8a1dwazaz7bejlx.jpg]

ASL | First 120 Basic Signs | American Sign Language
Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz
Language: English | VTT | Size: 8.45 GB | Duration: 6h 35m

What you'll learn
Students will learn to sign and understand 120 essential signs in American Sign Language (ASL).
Students will learn signs individually to ensure comprehension, correct hand shape, and hand position.
Students will be tested on their ability to sign and understand ALL material taught in the course.
Requirements
A desire to learn, improve, and be more confident signing in ASL
A desire to enrich ASL vocabulary and communication skills
A computer, tablet, or smartphone to access the study material

Description
IN THIS COURSE, you're going to learn to sign and understand one hundred and twenty (120) basic signs in American Sign Language (ASL). The signs are divided into twelve groups of ten words. Each sign has its own video where students can learn and practice. Each section has its own review and testing where students can demonstrate their signing and recognition skills. As the course progresses, the review becomes more advanced and includes testing for three (3) groups at once. At the end, students are tested on ALL one hundred and twenty (120) signs learned throughout the course.

*** This course is designed to INCLUDE complete beginners without any prior knowledge of ASL. Previous ASL skills are welcome but NOT required.

IN THIS COURSE:

Students will learn to sign and understand one hundred and twenty (120) basic signs in American Sign Language (ASL)

Group 1 signs: # 0-5, # 6-10, ABOUT, AFTER, AGAIN, ALL, ALWAYS, AND, ARRIVE, ASL

Group 2 signs: BAD, BEAUTIFUL, BEFORE, BEST, BIG, BOY, CAN, CAN'T, CLASS, CLOSE

Group 3 signs: COLD, DAD, DAY, DEAF, DIFFERENT, DONE, DRINK, EAT, EVERYDAY, EXCUSE ME

Group 4 signs: FAMILY, FINE, FINGERSPELL, FOOD, FOR, FRIEND, FROM, GIRL, GIVE, GO TO

Group 5 signs: GOOD, HANDSOME, HAPPEN, HAPPY, HAVE, HE/SHE/IT, HEARING, HELLO, HELP, HER/HIS

Group 6 signs: HOME, HOT, HOW, HUNGRY, I ~ YOU, IF, LEARN, LIKE, LITTLE, LOVE

Group 7 signs: MAN, MAYBE, MEET, MOM, MORE, MORNING, MOST, MY ~ YOUR, NAME, NEED

Group 8 signs: NICE, NIGHT, NO, NOT, NOW, OKAY, OPEN, OUR, PAPER, PEOPLE

Group 9 signs: PICTURE, PLAY, PLEASE, PROBLEM, READ, SAD, SAME, SCHOOL, SEE, SENTENCE

Group 10 signs: SHARE, SIT, SLEEP, SOMETIMES, SOON, SORRY, STOP, STUDENT, TAKE, TALK

Group 11 signs: TEACHER, THANK YOU, THAT, THEIR, THEY, THINK, TIME, UNDERSTAND, WAIT, WE

Group 12 signs: WHAT, WHEN, WHERE, WHICH, WHO, WHY, WITH, WOMAN, WORD, YES

Students will learn signs individually to ensure comprehension, correct hand shape, and hand position

Students will be tested on their ability to sign and understand ALL material taught in the course

AFTER TAKING THIS COURSE:

Students will be able to correctly sign one hundred and twenty (120) basic ASL signs.

Students will be able to understand and recognize all of the one hundred and twenty (120) signs.

Students will have a large vocabulary of signs to use when interacting with the Deaf community.

Students will feel more confident as they continue improving their ASL skills.

QUESTIONS:

What is the main focus of this course?

This course focuses on learning a large group of fundamental and basic signs in American Sign Language. Students will learn one hundred and twenty (120) of the most common signs used in ASL.

Do I need to have prior knowledge or experience with ASL before taking this class?

No. This course is designed to include complete beginners without any prior knowledge of ASL. All necessary signs are taught step by step in the course.

Will this course test me on what is taught?

Yes. This course contains multiple review and testing sections where students have the opportunity to demonstrate their ASL signing and recognition skills.

ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR:

Hello! My name is Michael. When I was three years old, my younger brother became sick with spinal meningitis. In the process, my brother became deaf with an almost complete hearing loss. This difficult situation provided a unique opportunity for my family and I to become fluent in American Sign Language (ASL). My brother was not sent away to a deaf or hard of hearing school. He grew up with us, his hearing family, and we were active in the deaf community.

As a police officer and federal investigator, I often used ASL to communicate with and interpret for witnesses, victims, and perpetrators. I decided to create ASL courses because it's a useful and practical skill to have. Like learning any language, it opens your mind and creates the ability to communicate with a whole new group of people.

Who this course is for:
Beginner ASL students who wish to learn and start signing immediately
Improving ASL students who wish to practice, test, and boost their signing ability

Homepage
Code:
https://anonymz.com/?https://www.udemy.com/course/asl-first-120-signs/

[Bild: 12.signgroup5signs4ssf4k8l.jpg]

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  TTC - American Sign Language for Everyone Panter 0 41 22.12.2023, 22:17
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Alex Berman - IC Framework - Sign American Clients as a Non-Native emmuon91 0 85 27.11.2022, 15:49
Letzter Beitrag: emmuon91
  ASL | First 120 Basic Questions | American Sign Language Panter 0 161 20.11.2021, 14:12
Letzter Beitrag: Panter

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat