Facial Rigging 101 - Maya 2020
[Bild: 008047f1c4jmt.jpg]

Facial Rigging 101 - Maya 2020
Duration: 16h 55m | .MP4 1280x720, 30 fps® | AAC, 44100 Hz, 2ch | 15.4 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English

Master the tools and techniques of facial rigging for Characters using Maya

What you'll learn
Facial Rigging in Maya.
Techniques and workflow of the rigging process.

Requirements
Basic 3D software understanding is a requirement and be willing to work hard.
Basic Maya Knowledge is necessary.
Mac or PC capable of running Maya.

Description
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS AN INTERMEDIATE COURSE.

Learning Facial 3D Rigging can be very confusing and time-consuming when doing it by yourself. I want to make the learning process easy for you, going through all the tools and concepts of rigging in very detailed videos.

In this course, you will learn how to create facial rigs from A to Z. From planning the rigs to developing the necessary interface a model needs to be animated.

Maya is an industry-standard 3d software used by professionals in movies, video-games, motion graphics, and many other industries.

You'll learn tips and shortcuts that will accelerate your workflow and make you understand the fundamentals of 3D rigging. Basic knowledge of Maya is required as we will not go through the very basics of the software in this course. If you're looking for a beginner-friendly rigging course, check out our other rigging classes in our profile.

I will be available for you through the whole course, feel free to send me a message if you encounter any issue. You can do it through the Q&A section or via Udemy messages. I will help you solve it and understand why it presented itself and explain how to solve the problem.

I'll see you in the course!

Who this course is for:
Rigging Beginners looking to expand their skillset.
Students that have already some 3D knowledge and want to get started with Facial Rigging.

More Info
Code:
https://www.udemy.com/course/facial-rigging-101-maya-2020/

[Bild: 008047f2dnkz9.jpg]

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Basic Auto-Rigging for Games in Houdini Panter 0 45 16.01.2024, 21:40
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Realistic Facial Features Drawing Using Pencil And Charcoal Panter 0 64 11.01.2024, 13:48
  Rigging Your Character For 3D Animation In Unreal Engine 4! Panter 0 66 11.12.2022, 16:02
  Basic And Comprehensive Tutorial Of Facial Components Sketch Panter 0 92 28.11.2022, 22:10
  The Ultimate Facial Gua Sha/Jade Rolling Certificate Course Panter 0 91 13.11.2022, 09:58
  Rigging Vehicles with Rigid Body Physics in Blender 3.0 Panter 0 124 21.09.2022, 02:51

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat