Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
100 Leetcode Algorithm Questions for Technical Interview
[Bild: syhspnud6rf4ibldgdfeha0jhc.jpg]

100 Leetcode Algorithm Questions for Technical Interview
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + .srt | Duration: 100 lectures (11h 59m) | Size: 6.43 GB

Learn Data Structures and Algorithms to Crash the Interview

What you'll learn:
Computer Science
Leetcode
Algorithm
Data Structure
Technical Interview
Coding Interveiw

Requirements
Basic knowledge of Data Structure
Basic knowledge of one programming language
Java

Description
This course is for all those people who want to learn the basics of data structure and algorithms from the absolute beginner to the Intermediate level. We will use many examples to makes the lectures very easy to understand and digest.

You don't really need to have prior knowledge of Data Structure or Algorithm, but a basic prior knowledge of any programming language will be helpful!

After going through these 100 Leetcode questions, you will get your foot wet and start trying some "Medium" question soon. The purpose of this course is to learn fast and give you the confidence to start working on Leetcode questions.

Most of these LC questions are EASY level or MEDIUM level with a quick solution. You can get the most out of it by following along. Because Medium question is like few Easy questions combined together. A Hard question is a combination of a few Medium questions. In the future, I will try to make a Medium level of Leetcode for all of you!

If you have any question, please feel free to comment it below. I will get back to you as soon as possible.

If you have any suggestions on me improving the videos and contents, please also let me know, so that I can make better videos in the future. I hope you have a wonderful learning experience here!

Who this course is for
Who is interested in crashing the technical interview
Who is interested in learning the algorithm
Who is interested in learning data structure

Homepage
Code:
http://anonymz.com/?https://www.udemy.com/course/100-leetcode-algorithm-questions-for-technical-interview/

[Bild: 2.handsonlogisticregrhxj3p.jpg]

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Complete Coding Interview Preparation Masterclass Panter 0 62 04.03.2024, 12:47
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Amazon Interview Questions - Data Structures & Algorithms Panter 0 63 31.12.2023, 00:27
  The Best Information For Getting And Acing Any Job Interview Panter 0 96 16.12.2022, 01:47
  Solve Cases & Questions From Kotler'S Marketing Management Panter 0 95 15.12.2022, 00:19
  Gmat - Verbal Section 310 Practice Questions Panter 0 97 13.12.2022, 20:03
  Gre - Comprehensive Quantitative Section (420 Questions ) Panter 0 81 13.12.2022, 19:52

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat