Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Build EU GDPR data protection compliance from scratch (CIPT) (Updated 02/2021)
[Bild: iw2c72kid2pbj7av2yjhlv0k7f.jpg]

Build EU GDPR data protection compliance from scratch (CIPT) (Updated 02/2021)
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 154 lectures (12h 31m) | Size: 8.45 GB

2021_CIPT,CIPM,CIPP/E certifications_FREE GDPR Templates & Documentation - Practical GDPR Blueprint

What you'll learn:
Lessons from ex-Microsofter and IBMer
Will have a list of 61 templates/documents that will help them start GDPR programme
Understand what GDPR needs in order to achieve compliance
Go for CIPT, CIPM and CIPP/E certification by IAPP with a comprehensive learning plan explained in lesson 4
Will have a GDPR implementation guide
Understand Online privacy issues
Understand technologies with privacy considerations and core privacy concepts
Understand how technology will help in achieving compliance
Understand lawful processing from HR point of view
Understand how to work with Cloud Service Providers (CSPs)

Requirements
You should have basic IT Security knowledge
You should have basic audit and compliance knowledge
You should have basic risk management knowledge

Description
Lessons from Chief Security Officer (CISO) of SAP

also an ex IBM-er, MICROSOFT-er, Accenture, Cognizant, Genpact and Cisco

This course is about how to make privacy operational and how to get 3 privacy certifications in less than 30 days: CIPTv2020, CIPM, CIPP/E by IAPP"

***************************************************************************************************************************************************

**** 2021 Updated**** 12+ hours of GDPR content and 61 templates !!!!

***************************************************************************************************************************************************

No prior GDPR knowledge is needed.

CIPT, CIPM and CIPP/E certification preparation in a complete learning plan

This is the 1st course in a 6 course series that will drive you to Data Privacy expert and will allow you to go for all IAPP certifications: CIPT, CIPM and CIPP/E.

MY FIRST PROMISE TO YOU is the following: You will be prepared to pass 3 IAPP certifications in less than 30 days if you follow the below learning plan:

Course 1: Build EU GDPR data protection compliance from scratch (CIPT)

Course 2: How to succeed in a Data Privacy Officer Role (GDPR DPO, CIPM)

Course 3: GDPR Privacy Data Protection Case Studies Explained (CIPP/E, CIPM, CIPT)

Course 4: Ultimate Privacy by Design Guide - step by step strategies with examples (CIPM, CIPT)

Course 5: Build Security Incident Response for GDPR Data Protection (incl. parts from CIPT and CIPM also)

Course 6: (part of CIPP/US): California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) - Complete course

My name is Roland Costea and I am currently the Chief Security Officer (CISO) of SAP.

After spending my last 10 years working for SAP, Microsoft, IBM, Genpact and Cognizant as a Chief Security Officer or Privacy & Security Director being able to create hundreds of integrated security & privacy programmes for top organizations in the world, I have decided to put all my experience together in a comprehensive privacy LEARNING PLAN, to show how to actually make Data Privacy operational and most importantly how to think out of the box.

I have been involved in engineering privacy for a lot of industries including Automotive (Mercedes-Benz, Geely, Volvo) and also provided DPO as a service for several other top companies in Europe and US. I have worked and developed the privacy strategy for Microsoft & IBM for the whole Central & Eastern Europe and also drived Cognizant Security & Privacy business in DACH.

Certifications I hold: CIPT, CIPM, CISSP, CRISC, CISM, CCSK, CCSP, LPT, CEH, ECSA, TOGAF

Course Curricula:

Section 1: Introduction

Section 2: Understanding the need for privacy in the IT environment

Section 3: Core Privacy Concepts

Section 4: Privacy Considerations & Techniques

Section 5: Privacy in Systems and Applications

Section 6: GDPR Implementation - short intro guide!

Section 7: Online Privacy Issues

Section 8: Technologies with Privacy Considerations

Section 9: Direct Marketing Challenges

Section 10: Lawful Processing of HR Data, Contracts & Recruiting

Section 11: GDPR for Cloud Service Providers (CSPs)

Section 12: GDPR and Payment Services Directive (PSD2)

Section 13: How Technology can help in achieving GDPR compliance

Section 14: Conclusion

Who this course is for
Anyone interested in GDPR compliance
Any security enthusiast willing to learn about GDPR
Anyone interested in how to start a GDPR programme
Anyone interested in technologies that can help achieving GDPR compliance
Anyone interested in making a turn in their career to DATA PRIVACY
Any privacy consultant, manager, director or DPO
Any lawyer interested to learn about data privacy and how technology may fit in this picture also

Homepage
Code:
http://anonymz.com/?https://www.udemy.com/course/build-eu-gdpr-data-protection-compliance-from-scratch-cipt/

[Bild: 7.privacyimpactassesscvjlp.jpg]

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Build & 3D Model Huge And Complete Unity® Games From Scratch Panter 0 117 01.01.2023, 22:14
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Learn Python Libraries For Data Analysis & Data Manipulation Panter 0 101 22.12.2022, 22:33
  Coursera - Data Science Foundations Data Structures and Algorithms Specialization Panter 0 99 18.11.2022, 14:21
  IT Law, Cyber Crimes and Data Protection Laws Panter 0 116 29.09.2022, 03:55
  How to start a Amazon affiliate website from scratch in 2021 Panter 0 130 22.09.2022, 00:10
  Introduction To The Gdpr In One Hour - The Basic Facts mitsumi 0 97 18.09.2022, 11:13
Letzter Beitrag: mitsumi

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat