Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
2021 Elite Course In Google Ads - Profit for Success Online
[Bild: 008161bezbjgc.jpg]

2021 Elite Course In Google Ads - Profit for Success Online
MP4 | h264, 1280x720 | Lang: English | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz | 17h 8m | 11.8 GB

Master the power of Google advertising to take your business or the businesses of your clients to the next level.

What you'll learn
Learn How to Sell Yours Products & Services Online With Google Ads.
How to Drive Continuous Traffic to Your Website, E-Commerce Store or Other Online Landing Page.
Setting up conversion tracking, remarketing and using audiences to increase profit.
Use Automation & Smart Shopping to Sell Products effectively.
Build reports to track performance and optmise your campaigns to maximum growth.
Design, Build and Optimize Performance in Your Own Google Advertising Campaigns, or For Those of Your Clients.
Use Google Tools To Track Conversions, Make Bulk Changes and Optimise Your Accounts to Drive Profitability.
Target Your Website Users With Remarketing Campaigns To Improve the Lifetime Value of Your Customers.
Leverage the Power of Google Search to Monatize Your Ambitions.

Requirements
Your should have or manage a website, e-commerce store, landing page or social media page you want to drive traffic towards.
No prior experience needed - I will walk you through everything from the basics in theory and practise, with advanced models as well.
All you need is a laptop and internet connection and presto, good to go.
No prior experience required!

Description
**Newly launched Google Ads course 2021!

Join me on a journey of discovery to take your business or expertise in Google Advertising and PPC to the next level and win online! In the course, you'll deep dive into the world of Google advertising and PPC, covering all the latest developments in Google advertising from foundational theory to advanced learning.

You'll get loads of supplementary materials in writing as well as video teaching to support your learning, and I'll also show you videos of how myself and other pros build out campaigns and implement performance optimisations on our own accounts to drive growth online!

"Lucas Wilde's course is very clear and helpful. This is my second Google Ads course on Udemy and it has really helped propel my understanding to the next level, and help drive revenue for my business online and increase traffic. He speaks clearly and everything is up to date which is really great, and all the written content helps clarify things as well, recommended!" - Elliot Newton

People are online every day searching for what they need in life, and Google gives you an opportunity to capture that demand with your ads, so you can market your products or services, so your competitors don't!

WHATS INCLUDED

16 hours on-demand video

9 articles

20 downloadable resources

Succinct and up to date - a lot has changed in last 5 years!

15 core modules and over 100 lectures

25,000 words of supportive text & diagrams - read and watch videos to support learning.

PowerPoint resources to download & print

Further support via email or Facebook

Take-home tools to manage your business of client accounts

Full lifetime access

Access on mobile and TV

You don't need any experience to take my course, alternatively if you're already well versed in Google ads then you can skip to the advanced sections where I cover the world of scripts, automations and smart campaigns.

During the course, you'll learn:

About the foundations in Paid Search - What does that mean?

How to use Google Management tools - the ones NO ONE tells you about!

How to build excellent campaigns, locally and for global expansions.

What keywords are and how to use them & what match types mean.

How to write ads like the pros to make sure people click them and they convert through A/B testing.

How to understand the Google keyword auction, keyword bidding and bidding strategies.

About the world of SHOPPING ADSs and Smart Shopping!

How to leverage ads on Bing, with no extra work!

How to monitor performance such as traffic, revenues, return-on-ad-spend and more!

How to analyse your performance to drive profitability!

How to use audiences to drive growth and profitability in your campaigns.

How to implement conversion tracking and remarketing.

About the world of attribution modelling and what it means.

How to use automation and scripts to drive growth and save costs!

It takes a lot of experience to manage advertising accounts on Google, to make sure you drive growth in your business or the businesses of your clients, and to make sure you don't waste money unnecessarily on Google.

I've condensed five years of professional experience to share all the insights I've learned along the way to help you achieve your goals and dreams online! Once you've completed this course, you'll be set to launch your adverting journey online, and rest assured that you will have learned everything there is to know to be successful in the adverting world!

Thanks for taking the time to consider my course, I feel certain you will draw a lot of value from it and enjoy my teachings along the way. Click the 'Buy now' button and join the course risk free - You get lifetime access and a 30 day, 100% money back guarantee! See you there!

Yours,

Lucas Wilde

Who this course is for:
Anyone who wants to leverage the power of paid advertising on Google to take their ambitions online to the next level.
Business owners who want to drive traffic to their sites, to increase revenues or leads.
Start-ups and budding entrepreneurs, who want to learn about digital advertising broadly and apply learnings to their goals.
Corporates and marketing professionals who want a deeper understadning of Google ads, automations and advanced topics such as Smart Shopping.
University students who want to get ahead of the game and gain some applied knowledge and skills to set them up for success.
Freelancers who want to provide PPC services to their clients.
Any beginner or advanced user who wants to deep dive into Google Advertising.
Anyone with a product or service that they want to sell online to take their goals and ambitions to the next level.

Code:
https://anonymz.com/?https://www.udemy.com/course/lucas-wilde-elite-course-in-google-ads-profit-for-success-online/

[Bild: 2.understandingwhatgoudk81.jpg]

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  3-in-1 Online Business Bundle: Etsy, Amazon & Online Courses Panter 0 65 21.01.2024, 13:14
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Online-Pilots, Learn To Fly Online! Panter 0 51 30.12.2023, 00:56
  Psychology Of Financial Success: Master Personal Finance Panter 0 75 20.08.2023, 21:00
  Autopilot Affiliate Marketing Success With 20 Minutes a Day Panter 0 104 03.07.2023, 19:29
  The Spiritual Person'S Guide To Success (Certificate) Panter 0 91 13.06.2023, 22:11
  7 Days To Online Dating Success - Tyler Tray enterprises113 0 79 25.03.2023, 15:28
Letzter Beitrag: enterprises113

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat