Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Mike Shreeve - The Letter System
[Bild: 0081235frfkwl.jpg]

Mike Shreeve - The Letter System
WEBRip | English | MP4 + PDF Guides | 1920 x 1080 | AVC ~176 Kbps | 25 fps
AAC | 96 Kbps | 44.1 KHz | 1 channel | ~23 hours | 11.08 GB
Genre: eLearning Video / Business, Sales, Marketing

Clients Will Happily Pay $3000+ For You To Write A Letter Just Like The One You're About To Read. How To Make 6-Figures A Year Writing Letters Just Like This

Dear friend,

The letter you are about to read right now will very likely generate more than $100,000 in sales (I'll prove why that prediction is accurate in a second).

It only took me half an afternoon to write, and half a morning to edit.

It isn't perfect - I'm sure typos exist somewhere - but it will be profitable.

It doesn't utilize any "ninja hacks" or "literary prose" either.

It is written like I speak because I'm not typing this at all.

Instead, I use a transcription program called Dragon Naturally Speaking to speak this letter outloud (yes, just like Winston Churchill used to do every morning in bed minus the hired typist and obscene amounts of alcohol).

The design is ugly, it requires reading a lot of words in a world of 6-second attention spans, and at first glance you'd think "there's no way this kind of stuff actually works to make sales", but.

. it does, and it works really, really well.

$47,500 From A Simple Letter Just Like This One

A few months ago, inside my Triple Point program for advanced copywriters, I sat down and wrote a sales letter following a 7-point "Block System" for writing which I'll tell you more about later.

It took me about 2 hours to complete the letter - I filmed it live in front of the students late on a Thursday night. They saw me not only type every word, but create the thing I was selling right in front of their eyes.

To be honest, if I wasn't typing the letter (normally I speak it), and if I hadn't been doing it live while answering questions and speaking my thought process outloud, I think it would have only taken me about 45 minutes to an hour to complete the same letter in solitude.

Anyways, less than 48 hours later, that short little sales letter generated more than $25,000 in sales for myself (I was selling my own product). and one week later totalled more than $47,500 in sales and counting.

It continues to generate new leads and sales without any additional input from me.

That's Exactly Why Clients Love Paying For Letters Like This Think about this:

If you were able to generate $25,000 in revenue for a client in just a week or two by writing them a letter like this, seems fairly reasonable they'd pay you $3,000 for the thing that brought them all those sales, right?

Especially since the letter you wrote one time.

. they get to use again and again and again, generating sales consistently for as long as they desire to use it.

In other words, they aren't just paying the $3,000 for you to write a letter, they are paying the $3,000 for you to create a business asset that keeps providing returns over and over, sometimes for years to come.

I have clients who hired me to write a letter like this back in 2012 and they continue to use it to generate sales to this day.

(SIDENOTE: This is the little "secret" of Freelancing that nobody really talks about. if you learn skills that bring big results to clients, they pay you big. Therefore, the more you uplevel your skillset, the more likely you are to get paid more.)

You see, most people go into business to follow a passion. They want to be a coach, or they want to sell organic dog food, or they want to be a lawyer that defends marginalized peoples.

. for 99% of business owners, the idea of having to sell their services/wares/products to others is like a nightmare come to life. They simply don't like doing it.

That's why, if you're the one who shows up and says, "let me write you a simple letter that you can use to do all the selling for you". you are a hero in their eyes.

You are saving them from:

A. The fear of selling that ALL business owners have (nobody wants to be rejected) And.

B. What can happen when a business owner STOPS selling because they are afraid (aka: business collapse)

So, you can clearly see why having this skill and offering it to others is about way more than just typing words on a screen. it's about helping humans to grow the businesses they love by addressing the elephant in the room and helping them to stay profitable.

[Bild: 00812366uhkfv.png]
[Bild: 00812367jajvd.png]
[Bild: 008123686pkyn.png]

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Champion Performance Therapy and Training System - Mike Reinold enterprises113 0 82 20.03.2023, 09:16
Letzter Beitrag: enterprises113
  Mike Kelley's Ultimate Sky Library With Mike Kelley - Fstoppers enterprises113 0 120 01.08.2022, 06:11
Letzter Beitrag: enterprises113
  IELTS Writing Task 1 (General): Master Letter Writing Panter 0 127 21.04.2022, 00:26
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Video Sales Letter Mastery By Cold Email Wizard emmuon91 0 312 29.05.2021, 06:28
Letzter Beitrag: emmuon91
  International Letter of Credit & UCP: Advanced Certification Panter 0 323 21.05.2021, 19:11
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  System Trading Unleashed - Better System Trader Training emmuon91 0 265 11.05.2021, 16:59
Letzter Beitrag: emmuon91

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat