Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Write German like a Native: 10 German Dictation Exercises
[Bild: onqepoojooyez2qm2y38o28kjy.png]

Write German like a Native: 10 German Dictation Exercises
h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080 | ENGLISH, aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, | 1h 39 mn | 200 MB
Instructor: Ingo Depner

Improve your German language skills with one of the most efficient learning activities

What you'll learn

You will develop strong writing and spelling skills
You will improve your listening comprehension
You will learn new German vocabulary in meaningful context
You will have better German pronunciation

Requirements

Basic knowledge of German is recommended
Pen and paper or word processing software

Description

Latest Update: November 2019

Instructor is available inside the course to answer questions and provide feedback

Includes downloadable PDF files with transcription and English translation

Dictation is one of the oldest language teaching activities and its advantages are numerous. It is an effective tool not only for improving the student's writing ability, but also their listening comprehension, reading and speaking skills. In addition, dictation helps students to diagnose and correct errors that are usually overlooked.

"Write German like a Native" is perfect for you if you want to:

master German writing and spelling skills

understand spoken German with ease

learn new words to expand your vocabulary

perfect your German language pronunciation

start thinking in German

"This course is really useful. I can tell my comprehension is getting better. If there were 100 of these, I would do them all!" - Kyle De Franco

The course develops all 4 German language skills in an integrative way

Listening: as the passage is dictated for students to transcribe

Writing: when students write down the dictated material

Reading: as a follow-up students read the passage silently to check for mistakes

Speaking: when the passage is read loudly to practice pronunciation

"Loved it! The combination of hearing, writing, and comprehension is great! Highly recommended." - Amir Baruch

The dictation exercises start at a basic level and increase in difficulty. New vocabulary and grammatical concepts are added as the exercises advance. For your convenience you will find the transcription and a list of the used words (+ translation) in the resources section of every lecture. Please note that this course does not include grammar explanations, but focuses on dictation as a German language learning tool.

"It is an excellent course, it helps me to improve my writing and listening. I really like the way Ingo dictates, he speaks so clearly and he does dictation in three steps which allow you to understand better and to correct your mistakes. I really recommend this course to the ones who want to practice their German listening and writing." - Emel Balik

This is what you can expect:

10 interesting dictations of everyday spoken/written language

Downloadable PDF files with transcription and vocabulary

Exceptional support and prompt answers to your questions

A 30-day full refund guarantee, no questions asked

And last but not least. to write German like a native!

Are you ready? Then sign up for this course and take your German language skills to the next level!

Who this course is for:

Anyone who wants to improve their German listening and writing skills
Please do NOT take this course if you're looking for detailed grammar explanations

Homepage
Code:
https://anonymz.com/?https://www.udemy.com/course/write-german-like-a-native/

[Bild: 001welcomespnj00.jpg]

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Dart & Flutter - Zero to Mastery [2023] + Clean Architecture (German Version) Panter 0 44 05.02.2024, 10:54
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  TTC - Learning German: A Journey through Language and Culture Panter 0 52 27.11.2023, 00:39
  German Language B1 - Intermediate German Panter 0 46 25.11.2023, 23:57
  German Language A2 - German for advanced beginners Panter 0 56 25.11.2023, 23:47
  Sanskrit (Saṃskṛta) - Read, Write, Pronounce & Transliterate Panter 0 47 24.11.2023, 21:51
  True Inner Power | Special: simultaneous German translation Panter 0 59 18.11.2023, 03:43

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat