Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Arduino - Build your own Bionic ARM with Voice Recognition
[Bild: 0081bec5jxksw.jpg]

Arduino - Build your own Bionic ARM with Voice Recognition
Duration: 13h 0m | .MP4 1280x720, 30 fps® | AAC, 44100 Hz, 2ch | 14.7 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English

Build Fully functional Bionic Arm with Voice Recognition, Sounds, Rubber band gun,Servo motors,lasers,lights and more.

What you'll learn
Building Bionic ARM, Fully functional with Voice Recognition, Sounds, rubber band minigun and much more!
Connecting all of the Peripherals component that are in the bionic arm to an Arduino, such as : Leds, Lasers, Accelerometer unit, Voice recognition, Sound card and Servo motors.
Programming Arduino.
Programming the Arduino to work with each of the electronic component
How to Program the Voice Recognition Unit with your own voice, and how to connect it to the Arduino + programming Arduino to communicate with the Voice recognition Unit.
How to 3D print the parts of the bionic arm
How to upload the sounds to the Sound Card
Where to buy all of the electronic parts needed!
Connecting all of the parts, i will give you my schematic - very easy to read, with photos and i will explain it with Videos for every step

Requirements
3D Printer or an access to one(there are many 3d printing groups that will print you the parts for fair price)
Familiar with Arduino(although you don't have to know how to code i will give you my code and show you how to do everything)
Arduino nano Board with all of the bionic arm electronic components(I added a video with the list of the parts u will need+links for buying them!)

Description
In this Course you will Learn how to build your own Fully functional 3D printed Arm with Arduino!

I will show and explain to you in the Videos how to connect everything together so at the end you will have your own product, your own working Bionic Arm!

we will use Arduino nano for this course.

This includes everything that is shown in the video such as:

Voice recognition

Sounds

Led lights with sounds

Small minigun for shooting rubber band with voice commands

Servo motors

Leds

Lasers that are controlled by the hand movements.

Accelerometer for the hand movements (I will also show how to use the MPU6050 - that has also Gyro and Temperature sensor)

I will teach you how to print the parts so it will fit all together, I will give you the sources of the arm 3d printer files (.stl files that are supported for all of the 3d printers).

I will give you my schematic and explain you and show you within the videos how to connect the components to the Arduino and every step I am making will be filmed!

I will provide you my source code for the Arduino!

I am showing you everything and giving you the sources you need for making your own arm!

As for the parts of the Bionic arm I am making one lecture that explains where and what to buy so you will have all of the links for the components you need to buy for building the Bionic Arm.

so all you need to do is: join this journey today!

With the knowledge you will get here you can also build your own smart home with the Arduino and the voice recognition and the sound board unit and many other projects.

Who this course is for:
Anyone who wants to build this full functional bionic arm!
Anyone who wants to learn about this Components and how to connect them to an Arduino
Arduino lovers

More Info
Code:
https://www.udemy.com/course/arduino-build-your-own-bionic-arm-with-voice-recognition/

[Bild: 3.connectingthesoundcx0k0w.jpg]

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Arduino - Corso Completo - Con Certificato Finale Panter 0 46 07.03.2024, 23:45
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Gaia - With One Voice Panter 0 58 05.12.2023, 00:37
  Fundamentals for Conscious Athletes of the Voice Panter 0 57 12.08.2023, 21:08
  Cinematic Voice Over Reels - Grow On Instagram Panter 0 64 12.08.2023, 01:20
  Der Große Arduino-Lehrgang: Vom Anfänger Zum Profi Panter 0 62 03.03.2023, 18:30
  Voice Acting & Character Voices For Video Games & Animations Panter 0 83 19.12.2022, 23:01

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat