Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
30 HTML, CSS & JavaScript projects in 30 Days for Beginners
[Bild: 1umxn8if23jel7ydtt1pu3dknf.jpg]

30 HTML, CSS & JavaScript projects in 30 Days for Beginners
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 96 lectures (18h 27m) | Size: 8 GB

Build HTML, CSS & JavaScript Project each day for 30 Days & create your portfolio as a Beginner Front End Web Developer

What you'll learn:
Modern Grid & flexbox, CSS animations, custom properties, etc
DOM manipulation, events, array methods, Date manipulation & more
30 projects with pure JavaScript, HTML5, CSS3
Materialize CSS and Bootstrap is also included for some basic applications
Write maintainable, clean and performant JavaScript code

Requirements
A basic knowledge of HTML, CSS & JavaScript
PC or Mac

Description
What is going on everybody!

Welcome to the 30 projects in 30 Days Course!

This is a Beginner friendly Project based Course with all modern features of HTML5, CSS3 and JavaScript!

If you are a intermediate web developer who wants to refresh his memory on some basic and also wants to cement his knowledge in the modern ways of HTML5 CSS3 and JS then this is the course for your. Also just having a different project per day for 30 days is a pretty nice challenge that I would strongly recommend.

All of the projects are created from Scratch, this means that we will write out all of the HTML CSS and JS complete from start to finish and I will explain each step I take as we move forward.

Although I did include a Copple of Front end CSS frameworks like Bootstrap and Materialize CSS, this are not overused and a purely meant to ease some parts of the project for you and simultaneously make you comfortable with there existence. I know as fact, that sooner or later you will encounter them, and they are actually pretty helpful and easy to use in some cases, so whey not learn about them now.

As far as what kind of knowledge should you bring to this course before getting started, I would suggest some basic HTML CSS and some fundamental JavaScript knowledge.

Regarding the projects themselves, I do wish to menschen that some of them are short and simple and some of them are longer and more complex but still remaining within that Beginner to Intermediate Level. Also, most importantly all of them are useful in real life situations.

With dies being sad if this sound interesting for you then I`ll be seeing you in the course!

------ For all Web Developers ------

This projects are a must for all Beginner Front End Web Developers and also perfect for a Portfolio !

------ Course Structure ------

So what are we building? 30 Projects as following :

I am NOT a Robot (Beginner project)

Stopwatch-Lap timer

Expandable Search

Digital Clock with interchangeable background img and focus section

Animated Navigation

Simple Typewriter Text Effect

Tabs Menu using data Attributes

Login Form Validation

Tip Calculator

Drag and Drop Cup Game - Find the Pea

Upload Progress bar

Text formatter

Simple Task List with Animations

Collapsible Accordion Tabs

Vertical Timeline

Test your Might- JavaScript Quiz Application

Background image gallery carousel

Simple Image carousel

Quote of the day-Random generator

Units Convertor

eCommerce sales Promotion countdown timer

Job Scout Website with Animated show hide buttons and text

Simple Project Manager

Create a Form using only the DOM

Random API Generator

Website with Dark Mode switch

Registry Form Validation using Regular Expression

Gaming Website with Expandable Cards

Storyteller with Autocomplete Text

Interchangeable Website Background Color

JavaScript is one of the top in demand programming languages and it is climbing to the very top!

Why Learn JavaScript ?

This is a simple to answer, go to google and type in the search bar "Top 10 programming languages" if JavaScript is in the top 5 then take the Course. Not convinced, then go to google and type in the search bar "The 10 most in-demand programming languages for developers at top companies" if JavaScript is in the top 5 then take the Course.

Who this course is for:

Learning JavaScript for the first time? Already using JavaScript and want to master the language? This course is for you!

This course if for anyone who wants to use JavaScript to launch an application, switch careers, or freelance as a JavaScript developer.

What is JavaScript ?

JavaScript is a scripting language that enables you to create dynamically updating content, control multimedia, animate images, and pretty much everything else. .

Who this course is for
Beginner developers who want to create a solid portfolio
Beginner front end developers who want to create a solid portfolio
Beginner HTML CSS and JavaScript developers
Beginner web developers
Beginner JavaScript developers
JavaScript developers looking for portfolio projects

Homepage
Code:
http://anonymz.com/?https://www.udemy.com/course/30-html-css-javascript-projects-in-30-days-for-beginners/

[Bild: 3.calculatethetipandtmwkt9.jpg]

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Selenium Java Made Easy For Beginners (Learn In 30 Days) Panter 0 57 15.02.2024, 13:27
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Next.js Projects - 4 NextJS 14 projects (Instagram, Google.) Panter 0 48 12.02.2024, 11:26
  60 HTML CSS JS projects - HTML5, CSS3 and vanilla JavaScript Panter 0 44 11.02.2024, 01:25
  Python for Beginners: Learn Python with Hands-on Projects Panter 0 49 23.01.2024, 09:56
  Modern Web Design Beginners HTML CSS JavaScript 25+ Projects Panter 0 136 13.06.2023, 23:21
  Fullstack Javascript : Learn Javascript,React ,Node,Mongo Db Panter 0 67 03.03.2023, 17:31

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat