Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
The Complete C Course (Updated 3/2021)
[Bild: 00824c15b5jg5.jpg]

The Complete C Course (Updated 3/2021)
Duration: 38h 44m | Video: .MP4, 1280x720 30 fps | Audio: AAC, 44.1 kHz, 2ch | Size: 23.6 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English

Learn C in this course and become a Computer Programmer. Obtain valuable C skills and problem solving strategy

What you'll learn
Understand the fundamentals of the C Programming Language
Understand the core language that most modern languages are based on
Learn one of the most popular and widely used programming language in the world
Learn to write your own C code
Become an excellent problem solver
Learn how to approach solution for a given problem
Data Structures and Algorithms
Coding exercises with solutions
Quiz and Coding Assessments

Requirements
A computer with either Windows, Mac or Linux to install the free software and tool needed to build your new apps (I will provide specific videos on installations for each platform).
A strong work ethic, willingness to learn, and plenty of excitement about the awesome new programs you're about to build.
Nothing else! It's just you, your computer and your hunger to get started today.

Description
Are you aiming to start your career in programming?

This course is designed to give you all the skills that you need to start your career in programming. By the end of this course you will understand C extremely and you will get an intelligent problem solving skills.

Perhaps you have looked at the size of the course and are feeling a little overwhelmed at the prospect of finding time to complete it. Maybe you are wondering if you need to go through it all?

This course is designed as one stop shop for C. Here I have provided the concepts of C in full details.

Will this course give me problem solving skills ?

Yes it will. Throughout the course, a huge number of problems are solved with proper explanation for what is done and lot of practice exercises are provided for you to practice.

Why should you take this course?

This is the only course to start your journey with programming. Once you complete this course, you will be a skilled computer programmer. After this course your basics of programming languages will be clear, as a result of that you will not feel any difficulty to learn advanced programming languages like C++,Java, C# or Python.

Are there any assignments or quizzes for practice?

Yes. There are coding assignments, coding quizzes and knowledge test quizzes at the end of each section for each topic being covered in this course. You will be having a good chance to practice and test your knowledge.

What if I have questions?

As if this course wasn't complete enough, I offer full support, answering any questions you have 7 days a week (whereas many instructors answer just once per week, or not at all).

This means you'll never find yourself stuck on one lesson for days on end. With my hand-holding guidance, you'll progress smoothly through this course without any major roadblocks.

Ready to get started?

Enroll now using the "Enroll" button on the right, and get started on your way to learn C Programming.

Who this course is for:
Anyone willing to learn the fundamentals of C Programming Language
Whether you are brand new to programming and you have never programmed a computer before or you have got some programming experience then this course is made for you
If you have tried some other course and you still are not able to write your own programs then this is the right place for you.
Anyone interested in detailed study of Data Structures and Algorithms

Homepage
Code:
https://www.udemy.com/course/the-complete-c-course-ppa/

[Bild: 6.quicksortpart1s9jk1k.jpg]

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  The Complete JavaScript Course 2023: From Zero to Expert! (Updated 6/2023) Panter 0 62 24.11.2023, 22:39
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  The Complete PEGA Senior Architect Course - 8.5 Updated Panter 0 151 12.04.2022, 17:51
  Phantom Trading FX Complete (Updated Sep.2021) emmuon91 0 146 29.03.2022, 17:08
Letzter Beitrag: emmuon91
  10X Amazon Fba Ebay Dropshipping Wholesale 2021 Make Money (updated 11/2021) Panter 0 214 21.02.2022, 11:27
  Phantom Trading FX Complete (Updated Sep.2021) emmuon91 0 191 14.02.2022, 17:52
  Phantom Trading FX Complete (Updated Sep.2021) emmuon91 0 167 08.02.2022, 15:18

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat