Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
PIMP by RSD Julien
[Bild: 3a0ed1a671a160d0b461a7ecae59c5d0.jpg]
PIMP by RSD Julien
WEBRip | MP4 | English | 640 x 360 | AVC ~597 kbps | 23.976 fps
AAC ~109 Kbps | 48.0 KHz | 2 channels | 12:07:06 | 12.32 GB
Genre: eLearning Video / Dating, Relationships, Sex, Psychology
Over 22 Videos of No-Fluff Break-down of EVERYTHING that encompasses Game with INFIELD FOOTAGE DEMONSTRATIONthat will help you reach that Sex-Worthiness Vibe and How To Create Those Opportunities For ANY Girl to See It, Day or Night

Split Up Into 3 main sections:
FEMALE PSYCHOLOGY

Youll have a PHD in female attraction. Every single notion of how women think, feel and most importantly, how to make them RESPOND SEXUALLY TO YOU:
+ What Is Attraction? Its Myths and Truths (MUCH easier than you think to get attraction). Who worries about attraction? Pftt.. This wont be a problem for you either when you go through this section
+ What takes care of attraction when talking to women. You might be focusing on the wrong things if youre not letting her EXPERIENCE you enough, and I show you how to get her to do that in a heartbeat
+ How to STOP BEING THE PROVIDER and be THE LOVER in her eyes (you can get her in all sorts of relationship AFTER she sleeps with you). If girls wont sleep with you because youre boyfriend material, this will destroy that doomed Friend-Zone forever
+ The Logical Buttons to push, to make her Emotional Mind feel at ease enough to fuck you. If you let these wrong notions take over your actions with women, youre missing out on a TON of action
+ MUCH more

INNER GAME
Finally Debunking the Myth of what Being a Sex-Worthy Guy is, the Inner Game section of PIMP, will LOGICALLY explain to you how to reach The Vibe of THAT guy who girls respond to, every single time you go out, and how to STIMULATE HER EMOTIONALLY,making you IRRESISTABLE to her:
+ The Four Pillars of a Sex-Worthy Guy: This module alone will boost you Game alone to ridiculous levels of efficiency. You will learn how to calibrate every single one of the FourPillars to adjust and have a hot-searing coal attraction from the girl EFFORTLESSLY, youll learn to be:
Purposeful
Controlled
Flowing
Self-Amused
+ How to Suck Girls Into Your Sex-Worthy Reality. Its one thing to be Sex-Worthy and that magnetic, but the key is in making the girl relate to you. You will need the finesse to ease her into it. And I show you exactly how
+ THE ONLY REASON Youll ever need to Make Yourself Feel Good All The Time. Once you understand this concept (and I break it down so damn well), you will awaken endless positive emotions in the girl
+ My INFALLIBLE Method To Hit State. I call it The Four Mantras, and its literally the FASTEST way to get in the zone where everything that comes out of your mouth is PURE GOLD. None of my clients have experienced Approach Anxiety since teaching them this method
+ A Cheat Sheet To Maximize Your Chances To Pull Every Night. I call it Tempo of the Night, and it will give you the best strategies to end up with a girl at the end of the night, depending on where her emotions are, and I reveal the techniques that her NEED TO BE FUCKED, or if she needs you to pump her up like Ill show you inside the course.

OUTER GAME
Its one thing to be Sex-Worthy, but there are countless elements of randomness that a girl cant control that prevent you from showing her you are THAT guy who she wants to fuck
So in this section I cover how to Create Opportunities for her to experience a bigger and bigger and bigger sample of your personality until shes so crazed with emotions she wont help but to feel like she loses more by leaving you, than sleeping with you
DEVELOPING SOCIAL INTUITION
- NEVER MAKE A SOCIAL MISTAKE AGAIN -

The cornerstone to Socially Calibrating where the girl is at emotionally, and the key to EFFECTIVELY pumping her State or Buying Temperature so she reaches the point where shes emotionally ready for sex
PRESSURE ON/ PRESSURE OFF. The single BEST technique to always move the interaction forward and make her feel POTENT emotions, very quickly, without seeming creepy or needy
I reveal my Golf Ball analogy to reframe the massively needed collection or reference points (which will slice your learning curve to a fraction of what it normally should) Good Game is the collection of the most amount of reference points in the shortest amount of time, you DEFINITELY want to know how to get the most
And how to RECOGNIZE GAME ON A PRE-VERBAL LEVEL, as its something that you FEEL, not something that you hear or see
My Lethal Secret Weapon To Get Away With Anything. The easy 3-Step Formula to coming back form anything obnoxious you say, even if you take it one step too far

The distribution includes:
- 10 laws of the game
- 10 laws in operation
- interactive exercises
- 10 missions
- bonuses (excerpts from Julian's tour and the infield "Julian vs. Tyler"
- analysis of the game of instructors of RSD
- teleconference of responsibility
- analysis of bootcamps
- a teleconference about the subconscious
- Infild, where Julian teaches students 10 laws.

More Info:
Code:
http://www.pimpingmygame.com/
Value: 497 USD

Link Download
Zitat:Download  Via folder Rapidgator
https://rapidgator.net/folder/4859835/PI...ulien.html

Download Via UploadGig
https://paste2.org/P9XU5v4W

Download Via Nitroflare
https://paste2.org/mfU1ztkg
Extract files with WinRar 5 or Latest !

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Transformation Mastery - RSD Julien enterprises113 0 65 01.03.2023, 07:51
Letzter Beitrag: enterprises113
  Julien Blanc - High Vibe Communication Panter 0 79 16.12.2022, 01:08
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Transformation Mastery by Julien Blanc (Months 1-6) emmuon91 0 155 13.04.2022, 17:24
Letzter Beitrag: emmuon91
  High Vibe Communication - Julien Blanc emmuon91 0 159 28.02.2022, 12:41
  Julien Blanc - Transformation Mastery (Update 6 Month Course) enterprises113 1 1.018 19.06.2021, 10:50
  RSD Julien - TENGAME enterprises113 2 948 28.05.2021, 12:03

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat