Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
DSLR Filmmaking Masterclass: Learn to Shoot & Tell a Story
[Bild: 005d92e5c8kl4.jpg]

DSLR Filmmaking Masterclass: Learn to Shoot & Tell a Story
Duration: 4h 47m | Video: .MP4, 1280x720 30 fps | Audio: AAC, 44.1 kHz, 2ch | Size: 5.51 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English

This Complete DSLR Filmmaking Guide will take filmmakers from beginner to pro. They don't teach you this in film school

What you'll learn
Learn to Operate a DSLR.
How to Capture Quality Sound.
How to Use lights.
How to Edit Video.
How to Film in Low Light.
How to Modify Lenses.
Learn to Film Indoors.
Learn to Film Outdoor.
Shoot Video in Low Light.
Edit on Final Cut X.
Colour Grade / Correct .
Choose a Camera and Microphone.
Learn Aperture, Shutter Speed and ISO.
Filmmaking Philosophy.

Requirements
Have the desire to want to learn filmmaking.
Pen and Paper.
Own ANY Camera (Preferably a DSLR).

Description
Join over 25,000 students learning from our courses!

Learn Filmmaking from Pre-Production to Post-Production:

In this course, you will learn to capture quality video with your standard DSLR. You will learn how to capture quality video, capture clear sound, how to set up lights and much more!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What people are saying about our courses:

"By far, the best director and cinematography course on the Internet." - Nate Carroll

"I really enjoyed taking this class. It wasn't just that the subject was interesting to me, but the teacher also made the class intriguing. I would gladly recommend this class to anyone who would be interested." - Leah Ames

Very helpful. Adds depth to your understanding and intuitive insights which you surely had if you happened to play with video shooting and editing without doing any learning beforehand. It's enriching. The movie samples are great as the clarify the points. Love it! - Yosi Tsitsu

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TOPICS TO BE COVERED:

Storytelling

Choosing a Camera

Camera Set-up

Operating the Camera

Lenses

Sound Gear

Capturing Sound

Lighting 101

Cinematography 101

Exposure

Apertures

Shutter Speed

Cinematography Fundamentals

Top 10 Filmmaking Accessories

Filmmaking Philosophy

Editing (Final Cut X)

We will have several exercises for you to complete as well as at home training. You will also learn to fully function fully operate any DSLR. We have provided ways in which you can learn by doing. Filmmaking has never been so easy. This course has been developed for Beginner and Intermediate Filmmakers.

So what are you waiting for filmmakers? Whether you are fresh out of film school, a screenwriter who wants to create his/her own content or just someone who wants to make a feature film this course is for you.

They DON'T teach you this in Film School!

What people are saying about our courses:

THIS COURSE IS AMAZING!!! I'm learning SO FREAKIN MUCH from it, and it's totally blowing my mind. Thanks so much to Gil and Alex for putting this course together. I'm a director working on my first horror film, which has a bit of action in it, and this course is totally giving me rocket boots. If you have more courses from Gil, please let me know and TAKE MY MONEY! - Colby R Rice

Excellent content. But you'd better pay attention or you will miss something. This course is packed with loads or useful and well explained stuff. - Mr Mick Farmer

Instructor is clearly in command of craft and engages with questions, simple explanations and familiar examples. Video and audio are excellent. - Bill Halford

Join over 25,000 students that have already taken Indie Film Hustle filmmaking and screenwriting courses.

If you've got the dream.

If you've got the drive.

If you've got the passion - but you're missing the knowledge and experience...this course will get you on the path to get those images on screen and tell a story.

Enroll NOW! Let's get started!

Who this course is for:
Beginning Filmmakers.
Intermediate Filmmakers.
YouTubers.
Online Marketing.
Entrepreneur.
Film Students.
Wedding Videographers.
Commercial Videographers .

Homepage
Code:
https://www.udemy.com/course/fundamentals-of-filmmaking/

[Bild: 1.exposuressikx2.jpg]

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Complete Gaming Masterclass: Learn Unreal And Gamemaker Panter 0 103 01.01.2023, 21:59
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Master Digital Photography for DSLR Photography Beginners Panter 0 88 19.12.2022, 23:49
  Filmmaking In A Box: Indie Feature Film Masterclass Panter 0 94 04.12.2022, 23:15
  Master Filmmaking Bootcamp Panter 0 97 30.11.2022, 00:07
  Anatomy Masterclass in Blender: Learn Male Human Anatomy Panter 0 102 27.10.2022, 12:08
  Intuitive Tarot Masterclass: Learn Tarot Reading in 20 Days Panter 0 127 10.10.2022, 16:02

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat