Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Complete Oracle JET Course for Beginners (Step-by-Step)
[Bild: 8n9eky4jq0r1ucqzsqsqwgdjyt.jpg]

Complete Oracle JET Course for Beginners (Step-by-Step)
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 86 lectures (13h 17m) | Size: 7 GB

Build end-to-end web application using Oracle JET

What you'll learn:
By end of this course you will be able to develop a complete web application using Oracle JET by yourself
Use Oracle JET Components
Working in javascript and html pages
Add security to Oracle JET Application
Use Gitlab as a version control for Oracle JET
Develop end-to-end JET application including database and webservices
Create REST services in Java for Oracle JET
Deploy Oracle JET in Application Server like Glassfish and Weblogic
Debug Oracle JET Application
Visual Studio Code for developing JET application
Oracle JET Cookbook
Localization in Oracle JET

Requirements
You should have a basic knowledge of java and JavaScript

Description
This course will target a beginner developer who likes to learn Oracle JET to build a complete web application. This course will cover creating an end to end Oracle JET application including database, java web services and Oracle JET screens. In this course, we will develop a complete Oracle JET application together (step by step) and during this course, I will show you how you can secure your JET Application and I will give you an idea about data visualization (Graphs) and I will show you how you can deploy Oracle JET application. I will explain how you can use Gitlab as a version control for storing your JET application. In this course, we will use MySQL database so I will show you how to install MySQL database and start creating JET application with MySQL database. We will use JDeveloper to develop Java Web Services which should be called from Oracle JET Application to communicate with the database. In this course, you will be able to add security to the Oracle JET application by creating Login Screen and displaying some screens depending on user type. In the course, I will show you how you can implement Localization into the JET application and add multiple languages in the JET Application. By the end of this course, you should be able to develop a complete Oracle JET application by yourself.

Who this course is for
Anyone would like to be a developer and looking for a tool to develop web applications

Homepage
Code:
http://anonymz.com/?https://www.udemy.com/course/complete-oracle-jet-course-for-beginners-step-by-step/

[Bild: 8.adduicomponentstoje7vk9d.jpg]

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Complete Chinese Course: Learn Mandarin For Beginners Panter 0 60 31.03.2024, 11:47
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Python and Machine Learning for Complete Beginners Panter 0 55 08.03.2024, 00:11
  Laravel 9 - Build Complete Portfolio Website (Step-By-Step) Panter 0 58 13.02.2024, 16:42
  Blender to Unreal Engine 5 The Complete Beginners Guide Panter 0 53 02.01.2024, 23:35
  Complete Guide to Zbrush 2023 for Beginners Panter 0 67 31.12.2023, 01:10
  Amazon Fba Mastery A Step-By-Step Guide To Selling On Amazon Panter 0 60 30.12.2023, 00:46

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat