Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Qlik Sense Certification - The Complete Practical Course
[Bild: fnoasppmkrku0cqdfcaltn5kf3.jpg]

Qlik Sense Certification - The Complete Practical Course
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 356 lectures (33h 28m) | Size: 18.1 GB

Learn to develop Qlik Sense, be ready to take QSDA/QSBA certification exams - all in one comprehensive hands on course.

What you'll learn:
Begin with the Data Manager to load & shape data in our first app
Understand associative model concepts
Create sheets with charts, tables and KPIs
Understand the 4 application tier types
Alternate states for comparative analysis
Star and Snowflake schema types
How to build data models based on user requirements
Load data from different data source types
Understand Joins, IntervalMatch, Crosstable , FirstSortedOrder ,Rank
Incremental loads with sub routines for flow control
Slowly Changing Dimensions
Validate the data using different techniques
Create technical requirements and design sheet layout
(E) & (P) functions inside set analysis
The power of canonical calendars and their use
Geo Analytics with switchable metrics
Master Items e.g. Measures, Dimensions & Visualisations
Security e.g. Data Reduction
Mashups and data story telling
Migrate QlikView documents to Qlik Sense
Set Analysis - Simple to complex including date range expressions
Development using the D A R concept , common in enterprise solutions
Use the Qlik Sense visualisation bundle features
Understand the theory behind the scenes to fully appreciate Qlik Sense , explained in vivid detail
Code pre-aggregations and flags in your load script
Write efficient data load scripts
So much more is covered in this course beyond what is included in this list
Practice with assignment exercises to refine your skills
All recorded in HD 1080p with zoom in on code so you don't miss a thing

Requirements
QlikSense is a Windows based architecture hence a Windows PC is required (or use a VM/Docker running windows on a Mac)
All software and data downloads are provided for this course
Basic understanding of Excel and formula creation such as functions like Sum()
Basic understanding of SQL concepts (Although you are guided through this in the data load scripts we code)
Basic understanding of data (e.g. Data Types, Files, Database concepts)

Description
In this course I will guide and instruct you in real world Qlik Sense data analytics project development that will boost your skills and confidence to go for that job or promotion you really want or take on the certification exams. Either way you are guaranteed to learn more in this course than any other Qlik Sense course that is currently available anywhere.

This is the only course you need to become expert in developing Qlik Sense apps that will prepare you to take the Qlik Sense Data Architect (QSDA) and Business Analyst (QSBA) certifications !

"More than 50k organisations in more than 100 countries around the world depend on Qlik to help them drive smarter, faster decisions every day."

With Qlik Sense being so popular (used by > 50,000 companies) in the data analytics and data science world the time is right for you to get on board and become highly proficient and employable in this rapidly expanding world of business intelligence , data analytics and data science.

It's not just medium to large corporations deploying web and mobile apps for data analysis and data science outcomes; but also large government organisations & educational institutions world wide.

You can view the Qlik customer listing on their site and it's impressive! Can you picture yourself working for one of those companies ?

FAQ .

What if I don't want to do a certification right now?

No problem, this course is highly detailed so you will still become very competent in the development of Qlik Sense apps.

Can I learn at my own pace as my time is limited ?

You sure can as you have life time access 24/7 ! Just study to your schedule.

I've never used Qlik Sense will this course be too hard for me ?

If you like a challenge and follow the lectures carefully , code along then you will get to know Qlik Sense quickly and at your pace of learning.

What if the course is not for me ?

No problem ! You can get your money back with the Udemy 30 day refund offer - it's a win win proposition.

So what are your waiting for ?

Take action , sign up and invest in your self and your future !

Who this course is for
Desire to improve your career and salary potential
New to Qlik Sense and want to build robust , professional Qlik Sense apps
Looking to get certified and require economical and effective guidance in the Qlik Sense architecture & development space
Existing Qlik Sense developers looking to refresh their knowledge and get certified
Migrate your skills from QlikView to Qlik Sense
Done with other BI products not delivering and you want to switch to a platform used by over 50,000 companies globally
Desire to go beyond average to highly skilled and knowledgeable professional

Homepage
Code:
https://anonymz.com/?https://www.udemy.com/course/qlik-sense-certification-the-complete-practical-course/

[Bild: 053analysiscomparativbdjh4.jpg]

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Complete Leadership Course With Practical Leadership Skills by Jimmy Naraine Support enterprises113 0 88 13.11.2022, 11:20
Letzter Beitrag: enterprises113
  Complete Road Map for ML with Practical Real World Projects Panter 0 107 01.11.2022, 11:00
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  A Practical Deep-Dive Into Servicenow - Complete Course 2022 Panter 0 128 15.10.2022, 12:11
  Complete Eagle CAD PCB Design: Theory and Practical approach Panter 0 152 17.03.2022, 09:49
  Quantum Computing Bootcamp(A-Z) Complete(Theory + Practical) Panter 0 169 18.01.2022, 12:08
  Agile & Scrum - Complete Course + Certification Prep + Tests Panter 0 145 03.01.2022, 17:35

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat