Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Linux basics + Ansible + Automation with Ansible Playbook
[Bild: zfp2ilirweod0w2et9e1dg0kcr.jpg]

Linux basics + Ansible + Automation with Ansible Playbook
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 40 lectures (18h 56m) | Size: 9.1 GB

Linux Basics + Ansible + Automation with Playbook from Scratch to Advanced level - Complete Step-by-Step Training

What you'll learn:
INTRODUCTION TO LINUX
LINUX BASIC SYSTEM SETUP
LINUX ARCHITECTURE & FILE SYSTEM
LINUX BASIC COMMANDS
MANAGING FILE SYSTEMS AND PARTITIONS
USER AND GROUP ADMINISTRATION
ADMINISTRATING REMOTE SYSTEM
ENHANCED USER SECURITY WITH SUDO
SOFTWARE PACKAGE MANAGEMENT(RPM & YUM)
ANSIBLE : CONFIGURATION MANAGEMENT TOOL INTRODUCTION
ARCHITECTURE OF ANSIBLE IN DEPTH
INSTALLING AND CONFIGURATION OF ANSIBLE IN DEPTH
ANSIBLE AD HOC COMMANDS
ANSIBLE AND AUTOMATION WITH PLAYBOOK
ANSIBLE ROLES

Requirements
Basic Knowledge of Linux Required
Basic Knowledge of Cloud is Required.
Keen Interest and Dedication is Required to Learn this Course

Description
Learn Linux Basics + Ansible and Automation with Playbook from Scratch to Advanced level - Complete Step-by-Step Training

This Training Course Content and Practical implementation of all the topics (Like Ansible introduction,Ansible Installation and configuration,Ansible Architecture in depth, Ansible Ad hoc command,Ansible Playbook,Ansible Roles,Installation of FTP, VSFTPD,APACHE TOMCAT Server.. etc by using Playbook) is completely designed as per My IT Industry Experience in Production Environment as a DevOps Enginnner ,Linux System Administrator, AWS Administrator and Automation Experience based on Interview Experienced which i faced during my struggling days to till date.I have conclude or share all my 8 years of Experience in this course by use of all these technologies.

As an DevOps Enginnner,Linux System Administrator,AWS Administrator,Virtualization Administrator and Cloud Expertise and based on my Interview Experienced which i faced during my struggling days to till date.

I have conclude or share all my 8 years of IT Experience in this course by use of different technologies.

Why should you learn from me and Why to trust me to teach you Linux?

I am having 8 Years of Experience in IT Industry as DevOps Engineer with Expertise in Linux ,Virtulization ,Shell Scripting and AWS Administration.

I am an B.E Graduate in Computer Science Engineer.

"I have worked with different Roles and Responsibility during this period of time such as Linux Administrator , AWS Administrator and Currently Working as DevOPs Engineer."

I have worked with many companies Such as Onmobile,HPE,Cognizant,Indecomm,Oracle and with Different Technologies like Linux(RHEL,CentOS,Ubuntu,Fedora),UNIX,Application Server,Web Server,FTP,DNS,NFS,SMABA,LDAP,BONDING,Cluster ,VMWare,AWS,Shell Scripting,DevOps Tools -Git,Github,Jenkins,Maven,Docker,Kubernetes,Ansible,Nagios,Cloudwatch...etc

Who this course is for
Automation and deployment Engineers
System Administrators and Engineer
Cloud Infrastructure Administrator and Engineers
Network Architects and Administrator
Everyone who wants to learn to automate without coding
Everyone who interested in learning Ansible for networking

Homepage
Code:
https://anonymz.com/?https://www.udemy.com/course/learn-ansible-and-automation-completely-interactive-course

[Bild: 005linuxbasiccommandpj1jvc.jpg]
Download from Nitroflare:

Download from Rapidgator:

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Linux Administration: Build 5 Hands-On Linux Projects 2023 Panter 0 56 11.03.2024, 00:38
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Livingston Taylor's The Stage Performance Playbook Panter 0 67 14.08.2023, 20:48
  Eplan P8 2.7 Basics with Electrical Board Basics Panter 0 111 24.10.2022, 23:10
  Terraform With Ansible : Infra Deployment And Automation Panter 0 103 23.10.2022, 21:18
  New Day Trading Playbook by Raghee Horner (Basic Package) emmuon91 0 132 04.08.2022, 13:47
Letzter Beitrag: emmuon91
  Depesh Mandalia - The 7-Figure Meta Ads Playbook emmuon91 0 133 02.08.2022, 11:24
Letzter Beitrag: emmuon91

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat