Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Learn the A-Z of The Stock Market, Investing & Trading.
[Bild: zcgwpt8wpb2vrgbb5n5xhwzjwm.jpg]

Learn the A-Z of The Stock Market, Investing & Trading.
Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 6.42 GB | Duration: 6h 45m

Learn All About The Stock Market, Investing And Trading In My A-Z Stock Market Course For Beginners. By Dan Kraus

What you'll learn
Learn all about the stock market, how it works, how to buy and sell shares, how to interpret market and economic news, different types of stocks.
Learn how to open and fund an account, which brokerage account is best for you and how much money you need to start investing.
Learn everything you need to know to start investing - like how to pick your very first stocks.
Learn portfolio diversity and construction by applying best practices and techniques to make better stock picks.
Learn all the important stock market jargon and all about dividends, capital gains tax, liquidity, margin trading, futures and more.
Learn the difference between growth and value investing.
Learn how to trade with discipline, how to avoid big losses, how to reach your investment goals.
Learn exactly how to buy and sell stocks from my live trading demo - showing you how easy it is to buy and sell stocks.
Learn my personal 21 rules to trading & investing and mistakes to avoid as an investor by implementing some basic research, techniques and strategies.
Learn how to find good stocks to add to your investment portfolio - using fundamental analysis. I will also show you how to use a stock screener so you can find good companies.
Learn what to do when you've lost money. Learn what to do when you've made money. Learn what to do when the stock market crashes.
Learn the basics of technical analysis - all about stock market charts and trendlines like support and resistance levels.
Learn fundamental stock analysis - helping you find long term stock winners. You will learn about some basic ratios like the P/E ratio, and why it matters.
Learn how to minimize risk and maximize profits.
Learn about shorting stocks, what exactly is a short squeeze and how you could potentially benefit from this.
Learn about capital gains tax - something you need to be aware of.
Learn my very own 21 rules to trading and investing.
Learn my key investing mistakes to avoid.

Description
LEARN THE A-Z OF INVESTING AND TRADING

If you want to learn all about the stock market, how it works, how to buy and sell shares using my proven strategies, my top tips and so much more, you need to take my stock market course for beginners.

I've been trading stocks for over 15 years and worked at some of the largest investment banks in the world where I learnt all about trading and investing in stocks.

In my course, I will teach you everything you need to know to start investing from how to pick your very first stocks, mistakes to avoid and my very own 21 rules to trading and investing that I personally use when investing my money.

No matter how much money you have, start investing now - it's not too late.

In my A-Z course, I simplify everything and teach you all basics, step by step.

HERE'S WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN MY COURSE:

GETTING STARTED
How to open and fund an account, which brokerage account is best for you and how much money do you need to start investing.

ABOUT THE STOCK MARKET
Learn all about the stock market, how it works, how to buy and sell shares, how to interpret market and economic news, different types of stocks and the difference between growth and value investing.

RULES TO TRADING AND INVESTING
Learn how to trade with discipline, how to avoid big losses, how to reach your investment goals and so much more.

RISK MANAGEMENT
Learn portfolio diversity and construction by applying best practices and techniques to make better stock picks. Learn how to minimize risk and maximize profits.

IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW
Learn all the important stock market jargon and all about dividends, capital gains tax, liquidity, margin trading, futures, shorting stocks, market cap and so much more.

MY TOP TIPS AND ADVICE TO AVOID ROOKIE MISTAKES
Learn my personal 21 rules to trading & investing and mistakes to avoid as an investor by implementing some basic research, techniques and strategies.

HOW TO PICK STOCKS
How to find good stocks to add to your investment portfolio - using fundamental analysis. I will also show you how to use a stock screener so you can find the best stocks to invest in.

LIVE TRADING DEMO
I buy and sell shares in a live trading demo - showing you how easy it is to buy and sell stocks.

WHAT TO DO WHEN...
What to do when you've lost money.
What to do when you've made money.
What to do when the stock market crashes.

TECHNICAL ANALYSIS
Learn the basics of technical analysis - all about stock market charts and trendlines like support and resistance levels.

FUNDAMENTAL ANALYSIS
Learn fundamental stock analysis - helping you find long term stock winners. You will learn about some basic ratios like the P/E ratio, and why it matters.

Q & A
I answer some of the most common questions I get asked about the stock market.

Who this course is for:
If you're a beginner and completely new to the stock market - this course is for you.
If you want to learn all about the stock market and how to invest - this course is for you.
If you want to learn how to start investing, step by step - this course is for you.
If you want confidence and clarity on how to invest - this course is for you.
If you want to start saving and putting money away for your future - this course is for you.
If you want to learn about day trading, this course is not for you.

Homepage
Code:
https://anonymz.com/?https://www.udemy.com/course/learn-the-a-z-of-the-stock-market-investing-with-dan-kraus/

[Bild: 005chapter2.module5.sa9kul.jpg]
Download from Nitroflare:

Download from Rapidgator:

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Personal Finance #11-Stock Investment -Equity Investments Panter 0 50 31.12.2023, 01:04
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Value Investing in Indian Stock Market Panter 0 73 20.08.2023, 21:10
  The Complete Trading And Investing Course. Panter 0 70 18.08.2023, 20:40
  Strategic Macroeconomics for Business & Investing Panter 0 70 18.08.2023, 20:24
  Kryptowährungen Meisterkurs: Crypto Investing Und Trading Panter 0 78 17.08.2023, 00:47
  Algorithmic Stock Trading and Equity Investing with Python Panter 0 64 17.08.2023, 00:19

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat