Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
The Ultimate Guide to Video Game Optimisation
[Bild: j5x9f43dsyrmo8d6txfqo3ykgm.jpg]

The Ultimate Guide to Video Game Optimisation
Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 5.06 GB | Duration: 9h 1m

Learn to Squeeze Every Frame of Performance out of Your Unity Game Development Projects

What you'll learn
How to create a performance budget for a game and stick to it.
How to optimise Unity API calls to use up less memory and CPU time.
How to optimise art and sound assets to speed up their processing at runtime.
How to tweak the Unity physics system to accelerate performance.

Description
What do you think optimisation of a game project is? Do you think it's writing really efficient code or getting your game to run as fast as possible? Is it a task you do days before release or from the very start? Not sure where to start? Well, this course is for you.

Designed for INTERMEDIATE level Unity and C# students, the content within will forge you into an optimisation expert. Without even thinking, you'll be pulling up the Unity profiler and investigating CPU and GPU bottlenecks like a pro. You'll find hints and tips on improving the performance of your game starting with the script and moving onto art assets and finally physics. There are plenty of hands-on exercises designed to give you skills in forensic debugging that will be valuable to you far into the future.

This course uses Unity 2020.2 or 2020.3.

You will learn about:

Performance Budgets

The Unity Profiler

C# Optimisation Tricks for the Unity API

Art asset optimisation settings

Audio file usage and settings

Tips and tricks for getting more from the Unity Physics system

What people are saying about Penny's courses:

Dr. Penny is a wonderful person and a true expert. All of her courses I've taken have been top notch and in my opinion there is no better teacher out there.

Allow me to say how hugely important this is for a person who is interested in certain types of game design. Creating games where you can create AI behaviors that support emergent situations.

I honestly love Holistic's teaching approach and I've never learned so much within a few hours about coding effectively with such detailed explanations!

This course focuses on developing student skills in identifying and solving performance issues in their game development projects. By the end, they will find the use of the Unity Profiler second nature and be able to identify many CPU and GPU bottlenecks in their's and other's Unity projects.

Homepage
Code:
https://anonymz.com/?https://www.udemy.com/course/video-game-optimisation/

[Bild: 001introducingtheunit78kav.jpg]
Download from Nitroflare:

Download from Rapidgator:

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  The Ultimate Guide to Creating an RPG Game in Unity Panter 0 47 11.02.2024, 02:03
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Unreal engine 5 : Create video game in UE5 with Blueprint Panter 0 56 09.02.2024, 23:35
  The Blender 4 Ultimate Guide Panter 0 49 03.02.2024, 12:11
  Unity Game Tutorial: Monopoly 3D - Board Game Panter 0 42 02.01.2024, 23:56
  C# 10 | Ultimate Guide - Beginner to Advanced | Master class Panter 0 83 27.12.2023, 23:47
  Video Production, YouTube Marketing, & Video Marketing Guide Panter 0 63 20.11.2023, 01:38

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat