Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Complete Web Developers Bootcamp - Noob to Pro
[Bild: s7i5ct1mgk90c0jsmsc36fhj0w.jpg]

Complete Web Developers Bootcamp - Noob to Pro
Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 7.6 GB | Duration: 17h 19m

Everything you need to know... in ONE course!

What you'll learn
HTML5
CSS (latest in 2021)
Flexbox
Full Stack Development
Backend Development
Client Side Development
Modern Build Tools
JavaScript (latest in 2021)
Visual Studio Code (debugging)
Git / GitHub Version Control
HTTP/TCP Basic Programming Principles
NodeJS
AJAX

Description
This action packed course has over 17 hours of learning, featuring the latest technologies, tools and coding standards. This course is aimed towards aspiring web programmers who want to take programming beyond a hobby.

Why Learn With Me?

I'm a Senior Software Engineer with over 10 years of professional experience working for Fortune 500 companies. Some of my work has been used by universities around the world and sponsored by some of the largest companies in Information Technology.

This course will start from the basics and work our way up to the modern client-side libraries such as React & Vue. I'll even show you how to debug NPM packages, contribute to GitHub projects and much more! If you want to be a professional web developer, then jump into this course today.

You don't need to take the modules in order, but they are structured that way. No prior experience is necessary or needed. If you're looking to become a pro, I'll help you get there. Let's have fun with it! Take your time, take breaks and just know, this is a complicated field. Software Developers get paid a lot of money for a very good reason. It's hard stuff, this course will make it easier for you.

Homepage
Code:
https://anonymz.com/?https://www.udemy.com/course/complete-web-developers-bootcamp-noob-to-pro/

[Bild: 007pseudoclassessnekq6.jpg]
Download from Nitroflare:

Download from Rapidgator:

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  The Complete 2024 Web Development Bootcamp Panter 0 84 06.02.2024, 08:20
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  100 Days of Code: The Complete Python Pro Bootcamp for 2023 Panter 0 59 05.02.2024, 11:04
  Mastering React JS: A Hands-On Course for Web Developers Panter 0 51 29.01.2024, 07:55
  Web Development Complete Bootcamp By Vishal soni 2023 Panter 0 54 02.01.2024, 23:41
  Mongodb - The Complete Dev Bootcamp | Beginner-Expert (2023) Panter 0 98 08.03.2023, 14:33
  Complete Front End Web Development Bootcamp 2020 Panter 0 94 07.03.2023, 06:40

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat