Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Ultimate - ISTQB - Test Automation Engineer Course 2021
[Bild: noj6yv3jo0dgoehifa2pafzkbg.jpg]

Ultimate - ISTQB - Test Automation Engineer Course 2021
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 48000 Hz
Language: English | Size: 6.73 GB | Duration: 13h 43m

What you'll learn
Prepare for the ISTQB Advanced Level - Test Automation Engineer exam (CTFL - TAE).
Learn the tasks of a Test Automation Engineer (TAE) in designing, developing, and maintaining test automation solutions.
Learn the concepts, methods, tools, and processes for automating dynamic functional tests.
Learn the relationship of automating dynamic functional tests to test management.
Learn the relationship of automating dynamic functional tests to configuration management.
Learn the relationship of automating dynamic functional tests to defect management.
Learn the relationship of automating dynamic functional tests to software development processes and quality assurance.
Learn general applicable methods across variety of software lifecycle approaches (e.g., waterfall, agile, sequential, incremental, iterative).
Learn general applicable method across different types of software systems (e.g., Web Mobile,API,Embedded,Distributed).
Learn general applicable method across different types of software systems (e.g., Web Mobile,API,Embedded,Distributed).
Learn to become Test Automation Engineer who has broad knowledge of testing in general, and an in-depth understanding in the special area of test automation. An in-depth understanding is defined as having sufficient knowledge of test automation theory and practice to be able to influence the direction that an organization and/or project takes when designing, developing and maintaining test automation solutions for functional tests.

Requirements
Anyone Fresher | Experienced who wanted to learn Test Automation Engineering.
The Advanced Level Test Automation Engineer qualification is aimed at people who have already achieved an advanced point in their careers in software testing and wish to develop further expertise in automation testing. The modules offered at the Advanced Level cover a wide range of testing topics.
To get the Advanced Level certification, candidates must hold the Foundation Certificate(CTFL) and have sufficient practical experience.

Description
1. Welcome & Instructor Intro

Welcome to ISTQB - Test Automation Engineer Certification Course, where you will not only learn how to pass the certification exam confidently but also learn to Design, Develop, Maintain, Scale Enterprise Standard Test Automation Software Systems for modern software applications like web, mobile, API.

My name is Osman Mohammed, I will be leading you through the course. I began my career as a software engineer after completing my master's in computer science and information technology from the USA, after that I worked for 3+ years as a software engineer with some of the brightest and most talented people in Silicon Valley. Currently, I am working as a Software Engineer in Test for one of the Big-4 consulting firms where Design|Develop|Maintain Test Automation Software Systems.

2. Course Outcome

I Designed this course for anyone seeking to pass ISTQB - Advanced Level - Test Automation Engineer Certification Exam.

By end of the course, you will not only be equipped with all the information to pass the certification but also you can design enterprise standard Test Automation Software Systems.

3. Real-Time Case Study Problem

Being a Hands-on Test Automation Engineer myself and based on my experience of taking and passing the exam, I will be teaching this course based on a real-world case study problem where we will solve this problem by developing an algorithm to Design|Develop|Maintain Test Automation Software Systems that are Robust, Scalable, Cross-Platform and tailored to real-time Project Specific Test Automation Requirements.

4. Ideal Students for this course

The ideal students for this course are manual functional testers are test automation engineers who are already ISTQB foundation level certified and wanted to expand their skills and get certified as Test Automation Engineer or anyone who wanted to learn Test Automation Engineering, there are no requirements necessary to enroll I only request is you come open-minded and ready to learn.

5. Thank You & Please Enroll.

I look forward to seeing you inside course. Please enroll.

Who this course is for:
Anyone fresher/Experienced who wanted to Become a Software Engineer in Test |SDET .
This course is highly suitable for recent College graduates who wanted to start their careers as SDET.
This line is for Manual Tester, if you are one and your reading this, this course is 100% for you, where you not only learn Test Automation, but also when you finish this course you will get an Enterprise Standard Framework using which you can automate your manual smoke, regression and functional Test Cases.

Code:
https://anonymz.com/?https://www.udemy.com/course/ultimate-istqb-advanced-level-test-automation-engineer/

[Bild: 1.developtestautomatizbjns.jpg]
Download from Nitroflare:

Download from Rapidgator:

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Become a Software Development Engineer Panter 0 56 31.12.2023, 00:37
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Rest API Test & Automation with Postman, RestAssured, Karate Panter 0 126 20.08.2022, 14:20
  SDET C# Test Automation From Scratch Panter 0 152 08.07.2022, 22:32
  Learn Algebra from an Engineer Panter 0 142 04.04.2022, 18:37
  API Test Automation | POSTMAN | SOAPUI | KATALON | JMETER Panter 0 140 17.03.2022, 09:55
  QA - Manual, Automation & Mobile Automation Panter 0 161 16.02.2022, 23:18

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat