Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Complete Angular 11 - Ultimate Guide - with Real World App (updated 6/2021)
[Bild: 4zubpelvaqtcni5gdvdfzqak5r.jpg]

Complete Angular 11 - Ultimate Guide - with Real World App (updated 6/2021)
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 19.0 GB | Duration: 38h 26m

What you'll learn
Confidently speak about most of the essential concepts of Angular
Crack angular job interviews easier
Solve most common bugs and issues in Angular applications
Secure Angular applications using the most-recommended - JWT Authentication
Creating unit test cases for the angular apps
Create Angular Apps From Scratch and scale it up to any level
Create Angular Folder Structure with industry best practices like a Pro
Add Angular to your prior knowledge of any Server technology (Asp .Net Core Mvc, NodeJS, Python, Java etc.), to become successful Full-stack developer and get new career opportunities
Create Professional Dashboards with ease
Angular Material (UI Components)
Angular Flex Layout
Highcharts basis

Requirements
Intermediate level knowledge of HTML, CSS, JavaScript is needed.
Basics of OOP Features, Classes, Objects and Interfaces
Knowledge of any one server side technology (Asp .NET Core MVC, NodeJS, Python or Java etc.) is recommended to understand Server side programming part of AJAX & Authentication Lectures.
Basics of Bootstrap is required to understand UI part of the course
Basic Knowledge of Postman is recommended [Not must]

Description
Complete Angular 11 - Ultimate Guide - with Real World App

THE BEST SELLING ANGULAR COURSE ON UDEMY - OVER 1900 REVIEWS - 5 STARS!

**************************************************************************************

LEARN these HOT TOPICS in Angular 11:

Data Bindings

Bootstrap Integration with Angular

ngIf, ngFor, ngSwitch, Style Management

Built-in Pipes & Custom Pipes

Modules

Services and Dependency Injection

RxJS Basics, Observables

REST-API calls using AJAX

Observable Map

CRUD operations with real databases

Authentication with Asp.Net Core and Angular

JWT Authentication for REST API end points

Http Interceptors and Http Headers

User Registration and Login in Secured way

Role Based Authentication

Secure Routes using Guards

Handle Forms in Efficient way with Reactive Forms and Form Builder

Component Communication with siblings, children and parent level, and with Custom events, RxJS Subject

ViewChild, ViewChildren, ContentChild, ContentChildren, ElementRef

Build custom pipes and directives

Pass route parameters in handle them in different ways

Create and secure child routes and animate them

Understand router events

Understand feature modules

Create Responsive Dashboard with Bindings.

Create unit test cases for components and services

Understand Angular Zones

Understand handling XSS and XSRF.

Understand basics of TypeScript classes and interfaces.

Angular Material

Angular Flex Layout

Basics of Highcharts

REAL-TIME PROJECT:

A mini project, "Angular Task Manager", where the admin can create projects and issue tasks to employees and the employees can update status of tasks.

POTENTIAL BENEFITS OF THIS COURSE

By the end of this course, you will create all of the source code for a complete Angular real-time project, with all features like page navigation with routing, CRUD operations with real databases, User registration and login with JWT authentication, handle other aspects such as directives, pipes, organize the big picture of the application using angular modules.

You will type in every line of code with me in the videos ... all from scratch.

I explain every line of angular code that we create. So this isn't a copy/paste exercise, you will have a full understanding of the code.

I am a RESPONSIVE INSTRUCTOR .... post your questions and I will RESPOND in 24 hours, ASAP.

All source code is available for download

English, Hindi captions are available.

Sample of the reviews:

★★★★★

This is the best available course on Angular and he has beaten everyone on Udemy - Alok Verma

★★★★★

It's wonderful experience !! I am very much thanks full to Harsha that he made this tutorial interesting, easy. He teaches angular concept in very easy manner. I am expecting more courses on different technologies from Harsha. - Mithun Patil

★★★★★

explained very neat to understand every topic. - Praveen Kumar T

★★★★★

Excellent course content and delivery. Instructor speaks clearly and ensures that course remains relevant as Angular gets updated by their creators. - Mohan Singam

★★★★★

yeah it is really amazing .I am loving the course. Thank you Harsha - Kiran Kumar

★★★★★

i have completed around 70% of this course and it is absolutely brilliant. Harsha have complete knowledge about his subject and give in depth knowledge about angular. We don't only learn what to use we will learn why to use. Its an in depth explanation about angular. From zero to Hero. - Atal Srivastava

★★★★★

It's 5 Star Rating, Well explained help me in order to get a new job. Thanks :) - Kapil Gupta

★★★★★

Excellent awesome.. You Harsh covered all the basic and advanced Angular-10 topics in such a simple way that i am really putting my hands together. - Hitesh kumar Nath

★★★★★

He makes sure the even the backbench guys like us can understand the subject. - Jagdish Dundi

★★★★★

I want to appreciate Harsha for covering different aspects in angular in deep. I can definitely say that I learnt a lot. - Dileep

★★★★★

This instructor has such a talent explaining all the concepts and we acquire the knowledge of all about complete project structure which we will need in real time like Authentication and security really superb.. - Santosh

No Risk - Money-Back Guarantee

Finally, there is no risk. You can preview first few lectures of the course for free. Once you buy this course, for some reason if you are not happy with the course, Udemy offers a 30-day money back guarantee.

So you have nothing to lose, sign up for this course and learn how to build Angular Projects from scratch!

Key Points about this Course:

AJAX & Authentication videos will be shown with Asp .Net Core Mvc;; but "node.js" source code is provided as alternative, for non-Asp. Net Core developers. So if you are a UI developer / Java developer / NodeJs developer also, no problem - you can use the node.js code for server side app.

All the concepts are progressively integrated into a sample mini project called "Task Manager", which includes all essential features that a real-time project should have.

All the concepts explained in both theoretically and practically.

We use Bootstrap from the beginning of the course.

We use Windows O/S, Visual Studio Code, TypeScript, Angular 11.

Who this course is for:
Fresher / Experienced, who wants to understand Angular 2,4,5,6,7,8 with complete theoretical and real-time hands-on experience.
Developers, who already have knowledge on any Server technology (Asp .Net Core Mvc, NodeJS, Python, Java etc.), and wants to become Full-Stack Developer

Homepage
Code:
https://anonymz.com/?https://www.udemy.com/course/complete-angular-indepth-easy/

[Bild: 8.putrequestinangularn2jsf.jpg]
Download from Nitroflare:

Download from Rapidgator:

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  The Complete Guide to Chess Principles Panter 0 58 13.03.2024, 03:45
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  The Complete Guide to Chess Strategies Panter 0 57 13.03.2024, 03:39
  The Complete Guide to Chess Visualization Panter 0 55 13.03.2024, 03:34
  Cisco CCNA 200-301 - The Complete Guide to Getting Certified Panter 0 51 06.03.2024, 00:03
  The complete Guide for 4G and 5G Technology Panter 0 40 04.03.2024, 12:26
  The Ultimate Guide to Creating an RPG Game in Unity Panter 0 47 11.02.2024, 02:03

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat