• 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Eben Pagan - Traffic Intensive
Eben Pagan - Traffic Intensive

[Bild: 58369f840515dea587942bbd6ed7f0f3.jpg]
Eben Pagan - Traffic Intensive | 1.53 GB
Introducing: Traffic Intensive
The 5-Part System For Getting A Steady Stream Of New
Customers To Your Business
The Traffic Intensive is a complete video training that teaches the exact 5-part system I use to drive traffic, generate leads and attract new customers for my businesses - and how to implement it into your own business.

This is my complete “go to” traffic system that I’ve personally used in 10 different markets, and the students I’ve taught it to have used in dozens others…
If you’ve got a product or service, but you aren’t getting the amount of people you want to show up and buy, then this program is going to teach you how to get the sales you need…
If you’re just getting started in business and nobody seems to be visiting your site, this program will fix your “traffic” program - and you’ll start getting more traffic than you can handle….
If you want to grow your email list, this program is going to show you how to set up the marketing system to capture leads and grow your list.

Traffic Intensive Program Details
The Traffic Intensive is a series of 11 training modules taught by me.
Each module contains 2 video training sessions. Inside, you’ll learn my system, and I will also walk you through several practical exercises and templates I’ve created to make sure you implement what you learn into your own business.
In other words, I won’t just be teaching you, I’ll be guiding you through the creation of ALL the marketing assets you need to start driving traffic and getting new customers as you go through the program.
You’ll also find detailed PDF summaries of each session in case you learn better by reading, or need to quickly reference the training later.
Note: The program is 100% digital so you get immediate access to the entire training when you sign up.

Here’s Just A Small Glimpse Of What You’ll Learn Inside…
The 5 Specific Steps to Dominate Any Marketing Channel
My 3-part formula that increases your conversions, sales, and traffic (If you’re not getting enough traffic, THIS could be the reason)
The most powerful channels you can use for getting your ads and marketing in front of hundreds of thousands of potential buyers
My best tips for getting affiliates and joint venture partners to promote you (Including: Where to meet them and what to say when you do, what to offer them that will make them want to do business with you, and how to get them excited to promote you in a launch!)
One thing you should focus on in your communications if you want to draw your prospects in instantly and give yourself an ethically unfair advantage in business
How you can get people to put your ads and content on their websites, blogs, and in front of thousands, hundreds of thousands, and even millions of people
10 formulas for creating irresistible communications your prospect and customer can’t ignore (These 10 formulas are shortcuts to becoming super-persuasive and can help turn you into a master influencer FAST)
How to create a high converting landing page that gets prospects to happily give you their name and e-mail
Detailed step-by-step instructions for laying out your headline and landing page
The most important thing you can do if you want more traffic and higher conversions to grow your business (Most people get this WRONG and it HURTS their responses…but once you know this strategy, you’ll have a BIG advantage over your competition)
The #1 thing you MUST focus on if you want to create powerful marketing and advertising that gets response
2 words master salespeople use in their offers and how YOU can use them right now to get your prospects full attention, get more prospects excited, and get more sales
The 12 most powerful words in the English language (The top copywriters and salespeople in the world use these “power words” to get the attention of millions of prospects, and now you’ll be able to use them too)
Three important parts to writing a powerful headline that gets prospects and customers attention and gets them interested in what you’re offering
A counter-intuitive strategy for getting prospects to share their contact information with you FAST
WATCH as I do a banner design demo LIVE. During the demo, I’ll share 4 principles of professional design and how to use them to get significantly more response
How to get an appealing video template that enhances your marketing message (PLUS: I’ll introduce you to a very special guest who started one of the top online learning platforms on the internet)
The Highest Leverage Marketing Channels (and the Secrets to Taking Advantage of Them)
The essence of successful sales (Get this 3-part formula right, and you can make sales more quickly and easily. Get it wrong, and almost nothing you do will work.)
And that’s only a fraction of what we’re going to cover inside “Traffic Intensive.”
This training is 11 modules jam packed with me teaching you my complete system. Go through this training today and…

HOmepage:
Code:
https://offer.ebenpagantraining.com/traffic-intensive/

Link Download:
Zitat:Download Via Rapidgator
https://rapidgator.net/folder/4715835/Eb...nsive.html

Download Via UploadGig
https://paste2.org/kvW1ALeK

Download Via Nitroflare
https://paste2.org/EvDMX5X4
Extract the archives with Winrar 5 or 7-Zip

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  20hr Intensive Chair Yoga Teacher Training Panter 0 40 19.02.2024, 12:41
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  BIG-IP Local Traffic Manager(LTM) V16 Training Panter 0 90 26.11.2022, 00:22
  Most Complete Teaching Of Mpls Traffic Engineering (Te) Panter 0 106 18.11.2022, 14:42
  The Affiliate Intensive Mastermind - Tuan Vy's Marketplace emmuon91 0 108 31.10.2022, 04:23
Letzter Beitrag: emmuon91
  Hubspot Crm & Email From Scratch - Intensive Course mitsumi 0 99 18.09.2022, 11:04
Letzter Beitrag: mitsumi
  Jasdeep Singh - Traffic Masters Mastermind emmuon91 0 99 11.09.2022, 06:51
Letzter Beitrag: emmuon91

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat