Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Make 4 games in Unity with Playmaker and include ads.
[Bild: bdnk5apcgchfghgefssmendj5g.jpg]

Make 4 games in Unity with Playmaker and include ads.
Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 48.0 KHz
Language: English | Size: 8.45 GB | Duration: 15h 3m

Make 4 mobile games with NO code

What you'll learn
How to create 4 different games in unity.
How to add unity ads to your games to make money from you game
How to upload your games to an app store like Google Play
How to create different types of FSMs using playmaker to create different features in games.

Description
In this course I will show you how to make 4 different games in Unity using the Playmaker add-on.

We will make:

A flappy bird type game.

A tapping game ( tap the insects to score points)

An endless side scrolling runner.

A topdown style fix movement zombie shooter.

In each game I will show you how to make them step by step and at the end how to put ads in to your game so you can earn some money using Unity ads.

I will also show you how to upload the games to the Google Play store and itch io and how to update them when you need to fix an issue with the game.

In each game you will learn how to create different FSMs to create different features to your games. I will also show you how to add different types of ads to your games such as a rewarded ad which will only work 1 time a day.

If you have ever wanted to make your own games then why not give this course a go? It will help you learn how to use Playmaker and Unity as well as help you overcome issues that you may encounter.

Homepage

[Bild: 001buildingyourgameasv3kyu.jpg]
Download from Nitroflare:

Download from Rapidgator:

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Master Unity and C# By Developing 5 Super Mario Games Panter 0 76 07.03.2023, 05:37
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  Learn Unity'S Entity Component System To Optimise Your Games Panter 0 69 03.03.2023, 18:08
  Complete Unity® and Android Development: Build Games & Apps Panter 0 78 03.03.2023, 17:36
  Unity C# Scripting : Complete C# For Unity Game Development Panter 0 75 03.03.2023, 16:59
  Unity Game Development : Build 5 Games With Unity & C# Panter 0 78 28.02.2023, 16:03
  Mathematics For Computer Games Development Using Unity Panter 0 73 26.02.2023, 14:19

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat