Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Dr Hara Prasad Mishra - Delhi's Covid Fight From A Doctor's Eye
[Bild: qv5gksbvgasopzfdjd9khrwjk0.jpg]

Delhi's Covid Fight From A Doctor's Eye
by Dr Hara Prasad Mishra (Author), Smruti Sikta Mishra (Editor), Prof. Dr. Achyuta Samanta (Foreword)
English | 12 June 2021 | ASIN :‎ B096VYC3FG | 482 pages | PDF, AZW3, EPUB | 25.1 MB

his is India's first medical documentary on covid- 19 by a medical physician. In the 25 chapters it tries to cover all facets of the fight against this pandemic. A simple book free from medical jargon and fit for any reader.The book has been reviewed by top doctors and professionals who all echoed the same.

Through the 25 chapters the book takes you on a journey of facts, realities, emotions and most importantly shows you what the real fight was like focused primarily on DELHI. It gives you a slight glimpse of the plight of doctors as I share my personal anecdotes as I experienced the crisis along with my colleagues.

From talking of protective kits to testing, basic requirements of oxygen, beds, medicines to the mental health crisis to research and innovations, vaccinations to all those surprises of the pandemic, everything has been covered and talked about.
The book tries to demystify and bring some clarity to the high level of uncertainty around the pandemic situation.The description from a doctor's perspective in a simple , scientific and interesting manner will help the reader understand the true nature of the disease as Pandemics are undoubtedly inevitable in the future.
Download from Nitroflare:

Download from Rapidgator:

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Pandemic Spotlight: Canadian Doctors at the Front of the COVID-19 Fight Panter 0 77 03.02.2023, 21:22
Letzter Beitrag: Panter
  The Second Wave: The NHS Family and the Fight with COVID-19 Panter 0 379 09.11.2021, 17:33
  Billions Under Lockdown: The Inside Story of India's Fight against COVID-19 Panter 0 275 01.09.2021, 20:22
  Panic Attack: Playing Politics with Science in the Fight Against COVID-19 Panter 0 180 20.08.2021, 08:52
  Dr. Chandrakant Lahariya - Till We Win: India's Fight Against The Covid-19 Pandemic Panter 0 170 18.08.2021, 23:58
  Use of AI, Robotics, and Modern Tools to Fight Covid-19 Panter 0 184 18.08.2021, 23:37

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
Expand chat